[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /losingit/ here? >have to get drivers license by end of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1446185360303.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1446185360303.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
who /losingit/ here?
>have to get drivers license by end of summer
>extreme anxiety about driving and taking the test
>have to get job
>extreme social anxiety and anxiety about fucking up in the interview
>can't get job without getting license
>on top of all that get an average of 3 hours of sleep a night so that only makes my paranoia worse
fuck it all comes crashing down so quickly, and I can't be a neet because my parents would kick me out.
>>
>>28467516
>>can't get job without getting license
Why? Driving and owning a car is not for robots
>>
File: 1460518894988.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460518894988.gif
2 MB, 300x300
you just need to be yourself brother
>>
>>28467608
>not working as a delivery driver
>not making enough money to move out and cover all bills by working three days a week
>not living the best of both the NEET and wagecuck worlds
>>
>>28467516
>have to get drivers license by end of summer
>extreme anxiety about driving and taking the test
I know exactly how you feel. I'm in similiar situation
>>
File: 1461423357685.png (261 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461423357685.png
261 KB, 800x800
>>28467608
>he lives in a city with good public transportation
>>
>>28467681
Delivery driverbot here.
>Work 6 hours a day (usually 11-5)
>6-7 days a week
>Work is light and usually stress free
>Listen to podcasts on delivery
>Bring home 200 USD/week
>without counting tips
And mommy wants me to get another job...

The only downside is my boss is Mexican so I don't get days off. He needs to hire like, one more driver. I just want a day or two off, man.
>>
>>28467516
pretty much same situation here familios

how old r u? i'm turned 21 in january
>>
>>28467877
18 here Tbh
does it get any better?
>>
File: 1455848770427.jpg (37 KB, 602x604) Image search: [Google]
1455848770427.jpg
37 KB, 602x604
My parents are the same way anon only i got my drivers license at 16, I have had several part time jobs while i attend community college. I work at a golf course so its nice a quiet and perfect for a NEET like me. Just hang in their. youd be surprised what you can find if you are just patient and remember you always have family here on r9k.
>>
I'm in almost the exact same boat OP
I had my learner's permit but it expired
>mfw parents ask when I'm gonna get my real license
>haven't even renewed permit
Maybe it wouldn't be a problem if the public transportation here wasn't so god awful. Besides them actually just being late 95% of the time now instead of coming every 15 minutes they come every half an hour. God forbid you don't have a car and need to actually get anywhere
>>
Break your hand to buy time...
>>
File: 1418220713060.png (83 KB, 665x430) Image search: [Google]
1418220713060.png
83 KB, 665x430
>Play a lot of games online because it feels like it gives me a purpose and it's relieving
>Started feeling like shit when I got killed repeatedly by someone or was first to die, ect
>Feel like other people are laughing at me singling me out
>Progressively getting more angry when I can't seem to do the things other people are managing to do
>Anger builds and it results in throwing the controller or mouse at the screen
>Already broken a mouse doing it
>Just now thrown the xbox one controller at the tv
>Really feel like I want to scream and yell until I can't any more
>Suicidal thinking creeps back in

I'm a manchild I know. I need fucking help
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.