[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Flags For Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16
File: 1406175337037.jpg (87 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1406175337037.jpg
87 KB, 900x600
Post things that UNARGUABLY, UNDENIABLY make someone a FUCKING NORMIE who should get of /r9k/
I'll start
>They have EVER had a confirmed romantic relationship
>They have EVER been on a date with another person
>They're taller than 6'0" and have a good body (Fatties and Skeletons are excluded to some extent)
>They're from a wealthy family
>They have never had a poor family life
>Both of their parents care for them and support them
>They have a larger than average penis
>They can socialize and 'pretend' to be normal (You're not pretending to be normal around normies, you're pretending to be a robot around us)
>Their name is Chad
>They're highly attractive
>They're Female

Now it's your turn to list some flags, robots.
>>
>>28467459
>Implying someone from a wealthy family can't be a robot
>>
>>28467459
>Implying Chad isn't the ultimate Robot

Chad is such a robot, that he no longer can have relationships with women.
Chad knows what it's like to have it all, yet he can never be satisfied.
Chad is the epitome of Robot.
Chad is what all Robots want to be, but they don't realize that they're all Chads mentally already.
>>
>>28467459

A supportive family is a good thing, but it is only one thing. If you are abused by your parents, it's likely that you may develop some sort of mental illness, but that's what doesn't necessarily define a robot. So despite having a good and supportive family, they can still be socially retarded and have 0 friends which can easily lead into depression. You can also start to rely way too much on another person throughout your life, such as your parents, if your parents have done everything for you in the past. Same could be applied to the ''taller than 6'0''' and ''highly attractive'' part. No woman will want you if you have literally 0 social skills and don't initiate the conversation. This part comes before anything else, so being good looking and being rich doesn't help in accomplishing the first step. It's a vicious cicle.
>>
>>28467459

I went on a date that amounted to nothing, otherwise I fit the bill.
>>
>>28467459
You can have a big dick and still be a robot, kys.
>>
File: 1447068260916.png (640 KB, 952x800) Image search: [Google]
1447068260916.png
640 KB, 952x800
>>28467506
>>28467591
>>28467601
>>28467654
>itt: normies trying to argue that they're robots
disgusting desu
>>
>>28467459
I'm 6'3" and skinnyfat, have a 6.7 inch penis and can socialize. Fuck your retarded rules, faggot. I am a robot.
>>
>>28467506
yeah i consider myself even more of a failure after fucking up coming from a wealthy background and supportive parents
>>
>>28467459
>They have ever posted their picture online
>>
>>28467459
>get of

But, what can you do stop me? Kek
>>
>>28467694
Fuck off, Elliot Rodgers was rich.
>>
>>28467459
>They post pepe to express anguish towards other normies
>Pepe is actually a normie meme
>>
Yup
Yup
>They're taller than 6'0" and have a good body (Fatties and Skeletons are excluded to some extent)
Yup
Nah
Nah
Not really
Kinda
>They can socialize and 'pretend' to be normal (You're not pretending to be normal around normies, you're pretending to be a robot around us)
wut
>Their name is Chad
no
Eh

Still gonna stay here
suck it losers
>>
>>28467459
>>They have a larger than average penis
Whelp time to leave 4chan
>>
Only thing i have is a 7"x5.5" dick.

Failure in every other aspect.
>>
File: normies.jpg (176 KB, 484x983) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
176 KB, 484x983
>>28467459
>he wan't raised by single mother
>he is not a KV
>he wasn't bullied
>he wasn't bullied by a familiar
>>
>>28467459
'romantic', but yeah
yeah
nope and yeah
kinda
I did
kinda
I guess I could say so
actually I really pretend to be normal cuz I gotta get my job
>Their name is Chad
nope
I think so

Still gonna stay here. I wasn't born a robot, but life's making me become one more and more
>>
>>28467459
i dont know whether to be happy or sad because every single one of those things dont apply to me.
>>
>>28467694
yeah, as if there's some kind of a reward for it.
normals, always needing to be acknowledged as fitting in.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (10 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
10 KB, 219x200
>>28467923
>Still gonna stay here kiddos
>nothing personel, suck it losers
>>
File: normies are retarded.png (118 KB, 472x787) Image search: [Google]
normies are retarded.png
118 KB, 472x787
>>28467975
>I wasn't born a robot, but life's making me become one more and more

go back to school.
>>
File: 8848843.png (30 KB, 786x590) Image search: [Google]
8848843.png
30 KB, 786x590
>>28467459
5/11

not bad. Maybe I can still make it
>>
>>28468054
just because you're more of a failure than I am, doesn't mean I'm no robo
accept your own failures man
>>
>>28467459
>No
>No
>Taller but my body is fucked up
>No
>Hell No
>Implying I have 2 parents
>No
>No
>I wish it was
>No
>No
>>
>>28467459
Why does my penis size matter if it is never used?
>>
I'm a friendless glasses wearing unemployed autistic neckbeard but I'm 6'3, only slightly overweight and plan on going to the gym again once this virus I have goes away. Does that make me a normie?
>>
>>28468143
>Implying I have 2 parents
what
>>
File: 1462717383873.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462717383873.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
>>28467459
No
No
5'7" and 5 kg overweight
Divorced jobless parents
Lowest point was my dad getting arrested for smuggling drugs
Mom cares
10 cm
Can socialize with fellow losers and online
>Their name is Chad
No
I'm 4/10 apparently
>They're Female
No

What do I win?
>>
>>28468419
>Mom cares

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>had 2 gfs 1 just online though
>never been on a normal date
>6'1 skinnyfat
>poor
>>>>>family life
>probably less then 5% of modern families have good parents and those people do not end up here
>not sure but i think so
>nope thouhg i think i might be getting better at it i had small talk with someone at a temp agency because it was really uncomfortable and I dont think I ttotally fucked up
>nope
>not attractive

>having a good and supportive family, they can still be socially retarded and have 0 friends which can easily lead into depression.

I dont think this is possible really
So long as your family is good and you bond with them you shouldnt really have problems, people are socially retarded because tehy ddin't bond with their family usually beacuse they worked instead of actually raising their kids (being at daycare/away from the mother for 20 hours a week has similar effects to actual maternal abandonment)

The social skills come from a well bonded family since that is who you learn your social skills from when your young

if you have no social skills you did not have good parents
>>
No
Nothing that could really count as a date
6'3'' but I'm chubby
Kind of
We had a year long in 2008 after the stock market crash
But my dad found a even better job a year after
My mom died at the age of two and my father always were on businesstrips and worked the whole day.
I don't know how larg the average penis is
I can socialize but I don't pretend to be normal either.
My friends share my interests. We go to prog metal concerts, games workshop, cinema etc. I wouldn't even consider me as a Robot. My friends are besides their hobbies quite normal, since they all have girlfriends and study something properly
>Their name is Chad
No
No
>They're Female
No
>>
>>28468143
okay, so you might need an explanation, if you are from the human species which would be aroud 99% of robots, you have 2 parents. Wether you know them, or saw you as they child, or they acted like normie parents would act is another question. You have 2 parents.
>>
>>28467714
>supportive parents

I would've done better with parents who told me what to do instead of being "supportive" with me having no fucking clue.
>>
File: [email protected] (64 KB, 616x164) Image search: [Google]
Recaptcha_anchor@2x.gif
64 KB, 616x164
>They have ever posted on 4chan
The captcha literally makes you claim that you're not a robot.
>>
>>28467459
>>They have a larger than average penis
You're the normie, caring about dick size. Small dicks are objectively better if your parents mutilated you, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>28469224
newfag alert. how did you even find this place?
>>
>>28469301
Oh no! An outsider invaded your secret, self-pity tree house!
>>
>Making Red Flags threads
>>
>>28469343
RED ALERT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
>>28469377
You forgot to REEE at the end of your post.
>>
>>28469392
no time to REEEE, just grab your stuff and go
>>
I've been in two relationships, been on friend dates before, and can pretend to be a normie. The last one really sucks. Hiding your power level just makes conversations so dry and tasteless because you have to talk about pointless, unamusing shit most of the time and it makes me feel like shit because I'm making this persona of something that I'm not misleading people into thinking they like me when really I'm disgusting chum that doesn't bathe for around 5 days and wants to fuck children. I already took the robo-test and was declared a cyborg, but there isn't a /c9k/ so I think I'll enjoy my stay here.
>>
I'm happily married and have kids but deep inside i feel myself like jaded outcast and basment-dweller. And feels is only thing that matters. So I consider myself wizardkin and you are bigoted shitlord
>>
File: 1460812799547.png (163 KB, 425x338) Image search: [Google]
1460812799547.png
163 KB, 425x338
>>28469440
I don't see the reason to do that. :^).
>>
>>28469490
>i'm happily married and have kids

tell me again whatcha doing here
>>
>Theyre not mentally ill
If you dont have a mental illness youre by definition of the very word normal
>>
File: 6149.jpg (63 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
6149.jpg
63 KB, 680x583
>>28469723
kek, you think mental illnesses are real.
>>
>>28469496
That image pisses me off
>>
>>28469010
Fucking THIS. Had the same problem. It's almost like a different form of neglect. All my parents did was "support" me and buy me shit but not once did they ever teach me anything about the world or how to survive in it.
>>
>>28469723
Just because having a mental illness makes you abnormal doesn't mean you need one to be. There are plenty of KV friendless NEETS who are completely mentally sound.
>>
>>28469793
Kek, you think theyre not
>>
being robot is not a good thing, so i don't know why the fuck would normies want to argue that they are one
>>
>>28469935
Im pretty sure that originally the word robot wasnt meant to describe a KV but someone who is not a functioning member of society (neet leeching off the neetbux due to mental illnesses). But thats just what i think
>>
>>28469975
You're right, robot originally just mean someone who didn't fit in with most of society and found it hard to make/maintain friendships. But what I'm saying is that for every mentally ill person like that there will be many more who are simply unlucky or just didn't get the developmental chances that others had.
>>
>>28469909
Yeah, same here. Feel like they just enabled my cowardice instead of pushing me to be a better person
>>
>anyone that comes in here trying to defend themselves against OP's post
>>
File: 01b2d.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
01b2d.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
>>28469938
Any more memes you buy into?

Keep giving those frauds money.

Pro tip: they diagnose everyone who walks through the door with something

Extra pro tip: they've never cured anyone

Extra extra xtra pro tip: it's because these meme disorders aren't physical diseases.
>>
>>28470001
I suppose youre right, maybe people that are not mentally ill could really just be plenty of unfortunate. The real question here is can you be a robot if youre not a neet?
>>28470038
>Extra pro tip: they've never cured anyone
I went to a psych ward and got shitton of meds and they seriously helped me alot
>>
File: 1462823858438.png (147 KB, 270x401) Image search: [Google]
1462823858438.png
147 KB, 270x401
>>28467707
>6"3
>can socialize
>robot
>>
>>28470038
You do know that there have been quite a few studies showing that there are actually physical differences between the brains of people with certain mental illnesses and those without right?
>>
>>28470125
>The real question here is can you be a robot if youre not a neet?

Of course? Why wouldn't you be able to? Just because you can function to the point that you can hold down a shitty job/wing your way through higher education doesn't by any means show that you fit in anywhere or are normal.
>>
>>28470125
>I went to a psych ward and got shitton of meds and they seriously helped me alot
Yeah so what? My weed dealer stopped by yesterday and it seriously helped me a lot.
>>
>>28470174
Yes but the meds were specifically designed by biochemists to treat the symptoms caused by that particular disease.

>"They've never cured anyone"
>They cured me!
>"Yeah so what?"

Are you just pretending to be retarded or?
>>
>>28470138
>m-muh neuropsychology

You believe really believe what these frauds are selling?

Total meme, and junk science.

Again, they've never solidly identified any discernible physical manifestation of these 'diseases', and thus have never cured anyone of anything.

It's a grey area they are exploiting.

Smarten up robots.
>>
File: 1462559276925.jpg (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462559276925.jpg
35 KB, 450x450
nah
nah
nah, I'm skinnyfat
middle class
I was middle class my whole childhood
nah
nah
>Their name is Chad
nah
nah
>They're Female
nah
>>
>>28470210
No they made you 'feel' better.

They did not cure you of a physical ailment.

You're in a cult whether you know it or not.
>>
>They don't fap to hentai
>>
>>28470212
>You believe really believe what these frauds are selling?

What do you mean "selling"? These are non industry scientists doing science at universities across the globe? What conspiracy do they even fit into?

>Again, they've never solidly identified any discernible physical manifestation of these 'diseases'

They've found quite a lot of evidence for them, but as you say, these kind of tests (hell, the entire field) is still in it's infancy and is making pretty great strides all the time.

>and thus have never cured anyone of anything.

For one, that point in no way follows from what you said previously, and for two, many many people have found drugs for mental illness to massively help or even "cure" them. I really don't know what you're talking about?

>It's a grey area they are exploiting.

It's a grey area they're researching
Out of curiosity, do you believe that the pharmaceutical companies making the drugs are in any way related to the students actually doing the groundbreaking research on this stuff?
>>
>>28470235

>They did not cure you of a physical ailment.

So do you believe the mind is non-physical? Where exactly do the states of consciousness and emotion stem from if not the physical states of the brain?
Do you believe in a soul?
>>
>>28470285
>It's a grey area they're researching
They' sure pumping a lot of pill$ while they're researching.

Smarten up robots.
>>
>>28470327
Do ypou have any idea whatsoever about how the scientific process actually works?

What on earth makes you believe that the companies making the pills are related to the actual researches doing the science?
>>
>>28470327
>They' sure pumping a lot of pill$ while they're researching.

I really can't tell if this is bait or not anymore
>>
>>28470323
'Soul' is stupid religious nonsense.

But what's the normal healthy brain these diseased ones are deviating from? What's a healthy brain?

Again, I don't have all the answers.

But I'm not diagnosing people and selling them bullshit w/o any real answers either.

it's a cult. A very powerful cult, but a cult none the less.
>>
>>28470360
The 'doctors' are sure prescribing the meme pills aren't they? They come from academia don't they?
>>
>>28470373
>But what's the normal healthy brain these diseased ones are deviating from? What's a healthy brain?

An idea of a brain created through the study and observation of the brains of many many people who don't have any symptoms of the diseases in question.

This isn't that complicated man

>But I'm not diagnosing people and selling them bullshit w/o any real answers either.

What the actual fuck are you talking about m8?

I agree that the US is fucked with the way its medical system works, but everywhere else in the first world it's all free. Even that doesn't change the fact that for a large number of people, these meds DO work. They allow them to operate like normal human beings without going psychotic or breaking down in anxiety attacks.

>it's a cult. A very powerful cult, but a cult none the less.
>"Science" is a single entity!

How are you this opinionated on it but so unaware of how the scientific field actually operates?
>>
>>28470038
>these meme disorders aren't physical diseases.
THANK YOU.

I knew a guy who was diagnosed with 'depression'. He lost weight and got a gf, and now he's fine. I don't think that's going to work with my leukemia. That these idiots think it's the same thing is infuriating.
>>
>>28470404
>The 'doctors' are sure prescribing the meme pills aren't they?

In the UK doctors are actually pretty reluctant to give out mental health meds as many of them have quite unpleasant side effects.

>They come from academia don't they?
Learning medicine is larning the already established practice and norms and learning how to apply that to make people healthy, whereas the kind of academia in which one would do actual groundbreaking research into a field like this is utterly removed from the medical profession and would most likely fall under neuroscience or biochemistry.
>>
>>28470373
I bet you're a conspiracy theorist
>>
>>28470499
In the US they hand out these pills like candy. It's a fucking racket.
>>
>>28470508
Kek. of course. Because I don't believe in psychology I OBVIOUSLY don't believe in evolution or global warming either.

Your debate style, is literally a cult technique.
>>
>>28470520
I agree, but that's an issue with the US's system of private for-profit medicine, not anything to do with the neuroscientists researching the disorders.
>>
It makes things easier for you to put everyone in boxes doesn't it?
>>
>>28470373
Don't waste your time Anon. it's like trying to talk a Christian out of the bible. They're either brainwashed or actually want to be sick.
>>
>>28470543
>Your debate style, is literally a cult technique.

kek because you've been making nothing but well thought out and sound points so far
>>
File: 2ndex.jpg (7 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
2ndex.jpg
7 KB, 227x222
>>28470580
Yeah, it's pretty much a waste of time.

Their parents should have put an end to it.

But i guess that would take their parent's accepting that they haven't done a very good job and their kid is miserable.

It's probably easier for them to believe in some fake disease as well.

And so on it goes.
>>
>>28470543
Didn't say anything about those subjects. Was I right though?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.