[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw with 4 year neet > tfw thinking about getting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
> tfw with 4 year neet
> tfw thinking about getting in shape and joining the military to get disciplined and purpose in life

anyone has done the same? or is planning on doing the same?
>>
Fucking shill, go die for dollar hegemony.
>>
>>28467450

sitting in front of a computer for 4 years is also nothing
>>
you should probably do it. I'm glad I did.

did 6 years, got out 2 years ago, been going to university in Korea and receiving checks from the government ever since.
>>
I was in a very similar situation about a year ago then I realized it's possible to get discipline and purpose without becoming a killer for state and capital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rbHwMXMT8
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (138 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
138 KB, 800x800
Yep, I'm doing air national guard in my state.

You get the same discipline without having to be active duty all the time. Plus I have a cushy IT job.

>tfw free college and benefits
>haven't even been deployed
>>
>>28467435
Depending on where you live you might have to lie about having depression
>inb4 you don't have depressions
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
That was always my backup plan, but recently I realised I'm actually too old for the officer programme. Not a good feeling.
>>
>>28467435
Better than doing nothing life kinda fell apart at 22 been in over a year now 24 I mean I hated my life before I still hate it but I have an income and am constantly busy so I guess theirs that still feels like I got off yhe bus to bootcamp a week ago time flies
>>
>>28468246
learn punctuation
>>
I've been thinking about joining the Navy, military life seems more attractive than working a private sector job.
>>
>>28467435
If you rely on others to teach you discipline and give you fucking "purpose in life" you are retarded beyond any help, you should join them though that way you will hopefully get BTFO by some ISIS member so your retardation won't spread any further into the world, enjoy dying for israel geopolitical interests
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.