[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /Only confident in the idea of dieting when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1454872865523.jpg (66 KB, 680x738) Image search: [Google]
1454872865523.jpg
66 KB, 680x738
I just finished a huge meal and I was just thinking 'yeah I'm gonna start my diet today, later on I'm having steamed veggies and skinless chicken for dinner'.

Now I've just come to the realization that I'm all talk but as soon as I'm hungry later I know I'm going to stuff my fucking face with unhealthy shit.

Why am I so devoid of willpower?
>>
>>28467331
dont fall for the diet meme just eat healthy and exercise
>>
>>28467677
>dont fall for the diet meme
>just eat healthy
What?
>>
just drink alot of water and have a healthy breakfast, preferably with an egg. you should be fine, unless you're an absolute landwhale with no mental strength.
>>
>>28467705
Don't drink your calories (no pop, alcohol, juice)

Avoid sweets and things packed with refined sugar

Don't eat too many carbs, it's not that carbs are bad but things like bread and pasta are really calorie dense, so it doesn't take long to put down 500kcal. It takes a much longer time to burn that much energy than it takes to consume it.
>>
You're probably addicted to the dopamine hits you get from fatty\sugary\high protein foods.

If you have control over your own kitchen, clear out any foods that aren't good for you, and plan healthy meals for the entire week. It's a matter of adjusting. At first going off those foods you're going to go through a period of craving, hunger, thoughts will pop into your head of those types of food. Just make sure you have filling healthy food lined up at regular intervals all week, and do this for a month or so - your body will adjust and you'll start to crave the healthy foods.
>>
i suggest you to lift weights.
it's really great, one of the few things that made me feel happy and proud of myself.
Been doing it for 3 years now, i almost eat everything i want while staying at an acceptable weight while being stronger than almost anyone i come across.

check on /fit/'s sticky if you need help.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.