[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread Hi /r9k/, resident normie here. If anyone wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: normie_advice.jpg (96 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96 KB, 1006x768
Advice thread

Hi /r9k/, resident normie here. If anyone wants some advice, some normie perspective, or just wants to chat, come post here. No question is too stupid here, no topic off limits. Tell us what's on your mind, anons.

>inb4 reeee get off my board
>>
>>28467161
What are general and specific social rules in society?
>>
>be me
>in love with a lesbian
>she knows exactly how I feel
>we're close friends but can never be anything more
>I'm reasonably attractive (6/10) but may as well be a 1 because I can't love anyone else
>can't get over her
>the more time I spend with her the more I love her
>the more time I spend away from her the more I love her

What do
>>
File: 1453776201942.jpg (32 KB, 435x431) Image search: [Google]
1453776201942.jpg
32 KB, 435x431
>>28467161

>normalfag
>having any actual opinion on anything

I could get an "opinion" of yours from any other normalfag who shares the same hivemind
>>
>>28467225
There are far too many to list. However, my general motto is to be friendly to everyone and try to not make any enemies. It's worked out well for me.
>>
>>28467230
You cut away and give yourself some space. Time heals all, and you will get over her if you give yourself time away from her. I'm sorry, it's horrible to say, but you need to get yourself out of that situation since it won't get any better.

>>28467250
Ok, Mr Special Snowflake, why don't you tell me just how unique you really are.
>>
File: enemy-for-life.jpg (14 KB, 309x172) Image search: [Google]
enemy-for-life.jpg
14 KB, 309x172
>>28467263
It don't work! on non-normies
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>>28467161

Do you do lethal doses of morphine here?
>>
>>28467306
Do you think I was always a normie? Why do you think I'm on /r9k/? That advice helped me when I was a robot as well.

>>28467307
I don't, no.
>>
>>28467288
I cut contact with her for 2 weeks recently, it didn't help
>>
>>28467161
What should I tell employers about why I quit a job? I worked there for 3 years and moved up to management but quit due to having a breakdown that I was too beta. Help Dr Norm.
>>
>>28467549
2 weeks is nothing, man. If you're truly in love with her, it will take a lot longer to get over her. However, if you want to get better, this is something you need to do.
Alternatively, go look for other relationships and attempt to "fuck" yourself out of it, if that's an option. Doesn't always work though.

>>28467579
Think of something reasonable, anon. Say something along the lines of "I took time out to deal with some family issues" or something.
>>
File: 1461800355948.jpg (6 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1461800355948.jpg
6 KB, 238x250
I need advice normie, I have a girlfriend but I really want to fuck a shemale and I could never cheat on her, what do I do
>>
>>28467638
Stop trying to ironically fuck a tranny to impress your pseudo-4chan friends.
>>
>>28467638
I think that your desire comes from a want for experimentation. Essentially, it's probably a phase, and you should probably not break up with your gf for this reason. However, you know yourself better than I do, so if you're CONVINCED that it's not just a phase, I guess break up and try to go for it. Can't really offer advice on the logistics of such an act since it's somewhat outside normie jurisdiction.
>>
File: 1462838306733.png (346 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1462838306733.png
346 KB, 858x725
>>28467659
BUT THEY GAVE ME THIS FETISH
>>
>>28467161
please, dear normie, help me I can't fucking keep up with this situation:

> met grill via tinder in March
> she often sent the "first" message, I check tinder everyday she went online like 1 time/month
> had 5 or 6 dates so far, intense french kissing and groping after the 2cnd one
> thing is she's her from another country, doing au-pair.. long story short, she might be getting some real trouble staying here
> during the last few weeks, not much messages from her anymore

I think this is the point where I go "look I'm afraid this isn't a good idea. You're very busy, blah blah" to maybe put some pressure on her but I really don't know..
Please gibe advice
>>
>>28467726
I always maintained that you should emotionally distance yourself from people you meet on Tinder until they give you reason to trust them emotionally, and this is coming from a guy who met his current gf and his ex on Tinder. Essentially if this isn't working for you, and it kinda seems like it isn't, then yeah, go for it and break things off. As long as you weren't invested, you'll be fine, you'll find someone else on Tinder and move on.
>>
I think a qt girl at my day hospital wants to be my friend(always talking to me, asked for my number, always looking out for me, always trying to make me part of the group)
How do I not fuck this up?
>tfw no friends
>>
>>28467792
Assuming you have guy friends, think of her as a guy and talk to her as you would to another guy. Basically it helps to remember that girls, no matter how strange and alien they seem, are still people, just like you, and have pretty much the same thoughts as you, so just talk to her normally. You've already made a good impression, just keep being you and you'll be fine.

>bee yourself
>>
>>28467817
>Assuming you have guy friends
>>tfw no friends
cum on Anon

The gender is not the problem me being shit at being social is the problem
I am scared of fucking up
>>
>>28467840
Aw fuck that's a lot harder to learn, and I'm afraid that I can't teach you in a short amount of time. The bright side is that it's not impossible. Just talk to her and stuff that's on your mind, and still do your best to be yourself. There's a good chance you'll fuck up since you're quite inexperienced socially, but she'll never be a real friend if you're just putting up a facade and pretending to be someone else for her - besides, that's not why she kept trying to talk to you in the first place. Keep doing what you're doing and you should be fine, just don't fret about it.
>>
File: 1430493071698.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1430493071698.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
I haz question OP.
Should I act interested or not?
>inb4 Bee yourself
>>
>>28467956
Not overly, but don't pretend to be completely disinterested either. Find yourself a nice sweet spot between the two extremes.
>>
>>28467883
>Just talk to her and stuff that's on your mind
I am not allowed to talk about suicide at the hospital nor would mentioning my intrusive thoughts do any good
>There's a good chance you'll fuck up since you're quite inexperienced socially
Thanks Anon
>>
>>28468007
I'm sorry anon, but it's like the first crush. Everyone thinks that they won't fuck up, that they're special, but they all do, and chances are you will too. That's the sad truth of life. But don't let that discourage you - let your mistakes guide you and teach you more about interacting with people.
>>
>>28467983
I feel like if I don't poke there will be no chance, but doing it kinda makes me exposed.
How do I get rid of this paranoid bullshit?
>>
>>28468037
Both of us will be there for at least 2 more months if not more
How do I not fuck it up for that time period?
I don't want to be stuck there after I killed the relationship
>>
Why in the hell was I socially isolated in middle school and the teachers never took my side. This happen as soon as I enter middle school fuck me up for life.

Why the fuck do you normie do this

All fucking asshole.
>>
>>28468069
Go for it. Essentially, don't expose yourself TOO much, just kinda poke and prod without really going for "I really like you and want to go out with you". Try to probe her for how she feels about you as well.

>>28468083
Just keep talking to her like you are, man. Like, you haven't fucked up so far, you're not going to suddenly do it later. Believe in yourself, you'll be just fine with her.
>>
>>28468192
I wasn't a normie in school, I was a robot just like you. I turned into a normie once I got into uni.
>>
I have the sex drive of a Bonobo. This fuels my anger on an everyday basis, as I am not satisfied. What can I do? I already have tons of hobbies (both alone and in group) so adding one will not be worth. Is there a way out?
>>
>>28468361
There are drugs that reduce your sex drive. This is NOT healthy advice but the moment I started taking Sertraline I went from masturbating 4 times a day to once every 3 days at best. Otherwise, I'm not too sure - that's something that you should probably research. There's some special tea I've heard of or something.
>>
>>28468222
How were a robot
Did you have any friend?
Were pick on?
>>
>>28468401
>Sertraline
This dope seems to be associated with violent behavior so I'm just gonna pass for this.

>special tea
Rather interestning. I'm on it.
>>
>>28468505
I was really bad at talking to others, to the extent where my parents took me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with Asperger's. I had one or two people I talked to, but none of them were people I'd really call "friends". I never got invited out and spent my days alone on a computer. I got upset with that and felt like I was "missing out", so I started learning how to talk to people, and now I have close friends, a gf, get invited out constantly, you name it.

>>28468516
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>28468516
Sertraline didn't kill my dick at all but Venlafaxine instantly killed it
feels bad
>>
>>28468505
>>28468581
But yeah, continuing on, I was indeed picked on, since I was the "weird kid". I got over it, learned how to talk normally, and I'm fine now.
>>
>>28468665
It didn't kill mine as much as heavily reduced it, which I think is quite good. However, I wouldn't recommend taking it for that reason - it's strictly to deal with depression or anxiety, imo.
>>
How do I divorce myself from society in a way that allows me to remain unemployed?
>>
>>28468690
Well I can still get a boner when I try really hard, but it just doesn't seem worth the effort
The gurls at my hospital also all complained about not being able to get a boner
Shit must suck if you actually have a SO
>>
>>28468732
I'm a normie, we don't do the NEET lifestyle, so I don't know.

>>28468759
It must. I still get boners so it's not so bad, but I couldn't cum with my gf for at least a few days, so that's not ideal.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.