[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get one shot at life >be born with akylosing spondylitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462442692230.png (234 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1462442692230.png
234 KB, 800x764
>get one shot at life
>be born with akylosing spondylitis
>it's not enough for your spine to hurt
>it must also fuse together and break
>people in general don't even know it exists
>thank you jesus
>>
there is no such thing, you have made this up
>>
>>28467163
I missed an "n"

Ankylosing spondylitis certainly exists. I'd post a picture but I don't think it's suitable for viewing.
>>
>>28467163
>a form of spinal arthritis, chiefly affecting young males, that eventually causes ankylosis of vertebral and sacroiliac joints.
>>
>>28467113

What causes this shit?
>>
>>28467200
HLA-B27, genetic disease. I am unfit for life.
>>
>>28467200
Shit genes, bad luck, Satan, the Universe telling you to go fuck yourself and go die in a hole like a worthless vermin that you are
>hyperhidrosis here
>people don't know what the fuck it is and stare at you

Had to skip an important class today because I looked like I came out of the shower and was getting all kind of weird looks, now my grades are gonna get fucked.
>>
>>28467113

>Get one shot at life
>Born in such an environment that easily caused me to become an anti-social shut in

I will never know how fun it is to actually be alive.
>>
>>28467272
OP here, that sounds like it sucks. In school I was always the sweaty kid, but it wasn't quite that bad.

I have an appointment with a rheumatologist on the 18th, hopefully I'll be given some drugs to stop progression but nothing is certain. Fuck.
>>
>>28467113
The funny thing is that oceiros' spine seems to be fucked up aswell.
>>
>>28467113
If Franklin Gutierrez has it and can play for the Mariners, I think you can have it and not whine like a little bitch.
>>
File: 1462217822366.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1462217822366.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
>>28467113
>Get one shot at life
>Miss and now parents check on me hourly and I have to wear velcro shoes

JUST
>>
>>28468966
It varies in severity, he's not much older than me and he had to skip a season because of it. One year ago the pain was so bad I couldn't even crawl because I pushed it too hard at work, and I don't play Major League Baseball. That was before I knew I had it.
>>
File: Smugnik.jpg (20 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
Smugnik.jpg
20 KB, 300x285
>>28467113
>have ankylosing spondylitis
>beat Kasparov himself and become world chess champion
>still be the world #2 rated player at the age of 40

You're not even trying, OP.
>>
>>28470184
You're right, I haven't been. Normal people could probably handle it much better and go on with lives. I don't even have a life, so this will just be an additional roadblock to getting out of the hole I've dug for myself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.