[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was a NEET for most of his young adult life >Couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: noel gallagher.jpg (2 MB, 1594x2000) Image search: [Google]
noel gallagher.jpg
2 MB, 1594x2000
>Was a NEET for most of his young adult life
>Couldn't play guitar or sing until adulthood
>Was a failure who flunked school and only got pleasure from football and listening to music
>Ugly and short (5'8") with bad teeth
>Poor as shit
>Didn't become famous until he was 27
>Went on to become the brains behind the biggest band in the world (Oasis)
>Wrote songs loved by millions around the world
>Now respected as one of the best songwriters and singers of his generation
>Now rich as fuck and has a hot wife

What's stopping you, anons?
>>
>>28467086
>tfw oasis is the only thing that makes my life worth living

great example op would buy you a bear
>>
>>28467086
When I had a band with my brother we looked up to Noel and Liam. We didn't have the huge fights tho
>>
File: Gallaghers.jpg (270 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Gallaghers.jpg
270 KB, 2197x1463
>>28467733
>>28467789
Legit the only band that can be a real inspiration to ordinary people. Everyone else is either batshit crazy, or too posh/rich/talented to be able to relate to. Noel and Liam G are real.
>>
'Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe'

really got me

fuck all of those edgy teenagers or failed normies who claim that they want to kill themselves... if they really want to do it, its becouse that they've already had possibility to expirence some of the good things in their lifes and they are ready for dying

but when you cant find any single memory worth smile, no matter in what deep shithole you are, you simply keep going to expirence somthing durning your life
>>
>>28467968
>Maybe I will never be
>All the things that I wanna be
>Now is not the time to cry
>Now's the time to find out why
>>
>>28467086
He just got lucky. Nothing more.
>>
DON'T GO AWAY SAY THAT YOU'LL STAY

Not an original comment
>>
Don't Look Back in Anger is the best Oasis track
>>
File: smugwojakheadphones.png (75 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakheadphones.png
75 KB, 453x435
>>28467086
I HOPE THE TEARS DON'T STAIN THE WORLD THAT WAITS OUTSIDE

WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG?
>>
Noel G...my hero

Saw Oasis live 7 times, got everything they ever did.

Never will a band come from a poor working class background and hit the heights they did. And Noel was the one who made it possible with his songs.

LIVE FOREVER
>>
Bump for oasis
>>
>>28467086
>Couldn't play guitar or sing until adulthood
he learned guitar at 13
>>
the best thing that he is an illiterate person who became the best songwritter of his decade
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.