[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where art thou mystery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: MQK9sfj.jpg (46 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
MQK9sfj.jpg
46 KB, 325x325
Any news on mystery? Did she commit suicide? Is she in a mental institution? Don't have anything personal against her but she used pick on robots.
>>
>>28467009
>posts picture of qt and get my attention
>writes about some greasy ugly attention whore
fuk u
>>
File: 1461673017998 (1).jpg (65 KB, 454x419) Image search: [Google]
1461673017998 (1).jpg
65 KB, 454x419
>>28467009

>Don't have anything personal against her
>she used pick on robots.

no, he was largely irrelevant to anything.

He couldnt form a coherant opinion on anything
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 430x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 430x298
Those juicy thighs.
>>
Hopefully she killed herself
>>
>>28467009
who is this goddess of peace and prosperity?
>>
>>28467009
Dead inshallah
>>
>>28467009
Having her nudes posted made her regret coming here, probably upset that you made this thread and brought attention back on her.
Keep doing you, OP.
>>
>>28467467
That's Olivia Munn, not the girl OP is talking about.
>>
she responded to one of my post a few weeks ago, so she still comes here. and yea it was obviously her, she has a distinct bat shit crazy way of writing that makes it obvious
>>
She committed suicide

Such is life of an ugly woman
>>
This happened 5 months ago anon.

There's nothing new to learn about her. As far as anyone knows she's still with her bf and doesn't post here besides what are probably temporary relapses.
>>
>>28467943
>make a thread about one girl
>post another girl

Okay, so next time you come around to my neighborhood and ask for directions maybe I put a bullet in your grandmothers head instead. Get it? Because it doesn't pertain to what you were originally on about. It's weird and quirky.
>>
>>28468541
Why are you getting angry at me?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.