[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to work on social anxiety instead of whining like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>trying to work on social anxiety instead of whining like a massive loser
>massage a shit ton of people
>try to be as friendly as possible
>try to be as non-creepy as possible
>try to show interest in whatever the fuck they're interested in
>i don't fucking care i just don't want to be lonely anymore
>they always cut me off with shit excuses or i find myself incapable of maintaining the conversation for more than 5 minutes

I hate this I'm fucking tired of this shit please just fucking kill me.
>>
well don't start a conversation by saying "i want to start a conversation" you idiot
>>
>>28466915
Maybe you shouldn't massage loads of people, kinda lewd
>>
>>28466915
Honestly Facebook messenger is creep central. It's annoying because you have to talk so you don't seem like a dick but no one wants to talk when they're on fb. It's a catch 22 don't use fb messenger
>>
>>28466915
You don't make friends by messaging people on fb, you make friends AND THEN message them on fb. Your entire plan is flawed.
>>
do you get SA online (email, text, messenger)

I have no problem talking to people through chat, or whatever, everything else is a problem.
>>
>>28466954
I cropped the rest of the conversation, there's messages above, if you actually cared to look at the screenshot I posted. I started the conversation normally and didn't feel like saying "I just want to start a conversation" until I felt the he was pretty bored with me.
>>
>>28466915
Search for Facebook groups that are centered around your interests or that are local and seem potentially interesting.

e-conversations are continuous, op. There is no beginning or end. Just say whatever, whenever.
>>
File: fb.png (4 KB, 432x39) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
4 KB, 432x39
>>28466983
I just don't open messages most of the time, but I don't like how anyone can contact you and expect you to respond rather than people who just have your number or something
>>
Hey OP, you actually posted one of my friends on here so fuck you for that.
Make friends in real life, and be more personable and friendly if you want online pals. Don't be a passive aggressive dick and post screenshots on a Tibetan Knitting Forum you fucking tool.
>>
>>28467081
I'm pretty sure it's right there in the settings, if you want the option to not allow people who are not in your contacts to message you.
>>
OP, don't be a goody-two-shoes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.