[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I need some serious advice since I find this is the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: OfficialVirginAgeMeter.png (452 KB, 1024x570) Image search: [Google]
OfficialVirginAgeMeter.png
452 KB, 1024x570
/r9k/ I need some serious advice since I find this is the most honest board that I frequent.

I know I'll be spammed with "normie reee" but aside from that I'm wondering if anybody can give me some advice.

So I was the typical robot this time last year (Still am, but now I'm more social, but still a NEET, kissless virgin, mental issues etc), but I found a pretty big group of friends of around 8 or so and for the first couple of months it was amazing. We hung out all the time, went drinking, had parties, gamed together etc. But me still being a robot at heart of course I eventually became the butt of everybodys jokes (insulted for being a virgin, jobless, no motivation, no aspirations in life) and now every single joke they bring up about anything is directed towards me (for example,"hahaha I'd hate to be that guy over there" "oh yeah? i'd hate to be anon even more hahahah") and shit like that, AND THEY LITTERALLY MAKE FUN OF ME FOR ANYTHING I DO - "omg anon is holding that drink so weird lmao", "omg anon says that word so weird lmao" even though I do everything normal and they're literally just looking for any excuse to insult me for some reason. Of course I insult them back but they aren't even phased by it because they're normies who know they have a better life than me so they don't care about a NEET virgin insulting them.

Now here comes the tricky part - the first few months when we were all still best of friends we all booked a holiday to amsterdam together and we're leaving in June. I've been avoiding all of them for the past month because all they do is make jokes about me at my expense.

They all still invite me places to hang out, etc, and since we're in a facebook group chat they're always talking with each other.

So my question is should I just stick them out until after amsterdam then drop them as friends, or should I continue to hang out with them or what? I don't even know if I'm asking for advice I just need to vent because I'm so upset and angry.
>>
>>28466640
leave them, you've allowed yourself to become a punching bag and you can't really step up from that spot.
>>
>>28466659
Yeah I'm most likely going to completely drop them after amsterdam. I don't even want to go to amsterdam with them because it will just be a week of them joking about me, but I can't back because I've already paid it all for myself.
>>
>>28466640
Any other robots in a similar situtation or have been? can I hear your stories?
>>
>>28466640
Yeah, there's nothing you can do to regain respect so just leave them. It's not worth it. You'll be sad if you keep hanging out with them
>>
>>28466640
Kill all of them in Amsterdam, have some self respect.
>>
>>28466715
>but I can't back because I've already paid it all for myself.
How so?
If there's nothing as far as specifically having seats next to each other and sharing rooms, you could still go "by yourself" at the same time as them.
>>
>>28466640
Economist here. Make the utility-maximising choice.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.