[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys remember when /r9k/ was first made, and it was kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (973 KB, 2793x2395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
973 KB, 2793x2395
You guys remember when /r9k/ was first made, and it was kinda cool. We were a bit pretentious and referred to each other as gentlemen.

What happened that made this place a hugbox for fucking virgins? And why can't they fuck off to /wiz/?
>>
No I don't because I'm a newfag.
But this place is our place now.
Fuck of fucking normalfag kill yourself you 3dpd lover scumbag.
>>
Original /r9k/ sucked balls. No bantz or humour. It was just self loathing and nobody talked to each other.
>>
>/r9k/ made
>Robot blocks repeat posts
>What's the best way to not make repeat posts? GREEN TEXT STORIES
>Turns out a lot of people on 4chan have awkward stories full of betaness
>/r9k/ turns into a greentext circle jerk

It was bound to happen and the only way to fix it would be to turn off the robot, but that would just make this place /b/2.0
>>
>>28466529
>"It was kinda cool"

wew lad, it has never been cool. Greentext stories were funny but it's always been a shitposting board due to the nature of the robot.
>>
>>28466544

There was plenty of humour

>SHE IS GOING TO FUCK A LOT OF DUDES

There's nothing funny about jobless virgins trying to out pity themselves, which is what we have now.
>>
>>28466544
What? Old /r9k/ was great, it was only after it was revived that it became a cesspool of self loathing >tfw no gf
>>
>>28466529
Get the fuck off this board bitch
>>
>>28466547
>Wasn't here for when the robot wasn't on

It was /b/ 2.0. The stragglers stayed behind after it went up and it was full of underage beta numale cuck greentext stories. Then came the pepe memesurge, and the two fused in a poopoopeepee extravaganza.

I guess too many people thought that was normal and it never changed back. :^)
>>
>>28466585

Get a girlfriend faggot.
>>
The original /r9k/ was just a /b/ lite to help Reddit migrants assimilate. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>28466547
>turn off the robot
It was done once and the board became even worse (although more OC was posted than for a long time).
>>
>>28466621

Yeah but virgins acting about how their lives are impossible because their mom makes them take out the trash or whatever those faggots pretend it so hard is worse than that.

It wasn't the best board, but it has got a lot worse.

Everyone would be happier if they just fucked off to /wiz/
>>
>>28466581
It was killed in the first place because of the self loathing. Moot thought the board was too depressing.

here is the old /r9k/ experience

>open a big /r9k/ thread
>scroll down
>everybody is greentexting their stories about how pathetic they are
>each one more pathetic than the last
>they seem to be trying to outdo each other
>no way to know if anybody read your post because nobody replied
>no solutions offered
>no green frog man or memes
>>
>>28466529
>>28466643
I tried to fuck off to /wiz/, but they banned me for being too much of a normie, so I'm back here.
>>
>>28466654

Then you have two options

>act like a bigger virgin and go back
>stop talking about your fucking virginity and stay here
>>
>>28466529
Mate, help some of us original take back the board if you don't like it. All you've got to do is actually take part in discussion here.
>>
File: 1453008582756.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453008582756.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
Please stop posting that image OP. It makes me feel bad.
>>
>>28466647
>>no green frog man or memes
/r9k/ was full of "that feel when" nonsense. Wojak was spammed MORE than pepe is today.
>>
>>28467047

W...why?
>>
>>28467479
She's bottomless and the angle of the photo is kind of lewd.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.