[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White knight catches a bullet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 15
File: hero and his whore.jpg (45 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
hero and his whore.jpg
45 KB, 300x175
http://usmclife.com/2016/05/marine-acting-as-good-samaritan-shot-dead-in-walgreens-parking-lot/

I thought you guys might enjoy this. A woman-worshipping white knight hero who went and got a gun to chase down a man who only shot his own whore wife in the leg, got shot in his stupid fucking face.

I love these stories,and its okay for you to revel in them too. Its better than just a normie getting what he deserves, its a white knight too! :DDD
RIP-rot in pieces, hero
>>
>>28466416
Fucking white-knight when will they learn.
>>
>>28466416
How is this a good Samaritan thing to do? This is literally just a man trying to take revenge and failing.
>>
>>28466467
it wasnt revenge. the shooter shot his own fucking wife. in the leg. thats all. then hero ran out and got his gun and now hes fucking dead, so tragic one less white knight vagina worshipper
>>
File: 1457034566321.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1457034566321.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28466416
lol he wanted an excuse to use his gun. This was his chance to be a hero and it got him killed.
>>
>>28466416
>ex-Marine
>white knight
more garbage disposed of
>>
>>28466416
>Bradden allegedly shot his wife in the leg, and then tried to flee the scene. As Bradden escaped to the parking lot to run away, Antell followed him outside and grabbed a gun from his car to stop him.

Wouldn't it have been illegal to shoot him in this scenario anyway since he was fleeing.
>>
>>28466503
It depends from state to state.
In Texas it would be 100% legal, in Commiefornia it would be considered first degree murder.
>>
Look at his wife. She'll be in the backseat of a car sucking cock before the flowers are done hitting his casket.
>>
File: lel kek lel.png (183 KB, 1208x578) Image search: [Google]
lel kek lel.png
183 KB, 1208x578
>>28466416
Google: "Man saves woman" and look at all the results.

Now Google: "Woman saves man"

But remember, we're all 100% equal. No differences in our behaviors at all, we're exactly the same. The lack of any incidents of women saving lives compared to the countless examples of men saving lives have absolutely nothing to do with gender, just a coincidence.
>>
>>28466553
It reminds me of those 3 idiots who died shielding their gfs from John Holmes during the Aurora shooting. 3 months later someone got the facebook pages of the three girls and ALL of them had got new boyfriends.
LOL.
>>
what an idiot, literally threw his life away and died in a fucking walgreens parking lot. at least most robots will die in their basements under the privacy of their parent's homes.
>>
>>28466584
Top. Fucking. Kek! Please post picture. Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>28466602
It's stuff from late 2012. I doubt anyone still has the screencaps.
>>
>>28466580
except your own image disproves what you said.
561k hits vs 567k hits. pretty much 50/50
>>
>>28466645
Read the results faggot. Even the ones from the "girl saves man" are all stories of men saving women.
>>
>>28466416

You know what the kicker is? It wasn't even HIS wife who got shot! It was the shooter's wife!

>escalating the engagement
>not neutralizing the threat

What kind of gimp marine was this guy holy shit he could have shot that guy and nobody would have cared and would likely have praised him the same way
>>
> Marine
> crossfitter
> Huge beard cause of hedonistic lifestyle

Gets killed by a fellow soldier kek.
>>
>>28466645
Read the articles that showed up for "girl saves boyfriend" whilst they contained keywords, were not the scenario described in the search.
>>
>>28466584
>>28466602
>>28466620

Pls somebody post screencap.
>>
>>28466755

cant find what you wanted but heres a nice article making fun of those retards.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2012/07/23/mras-the-men-who-lost-their-lives-protecting-their-girlfriends-in-the-aurora-theater-shooting-were-suckers/
>>
>>28466416
>that beard
>flannel
>backwards baseball cap

Kill a hipster. Save your hood.
>>
>>28466580
You didn't put it in parentheses you handicapped moron. Google doesn't understand your sentence structure and interprets this as 3 separate tags "boy" "girl" "saves". The only difference between your searches is the priority of the tags. That's why number of search results is so similar, 90% of the results are the same.
>>
>>28466961
Unrelated but im pretty sure holmes killed a baby. I think there was two other babies in the theater too but those got away. He lived the dream. What kind of fucking cocksucker takes their baby to the PREMIERE of a movie a ton of people wanna see, which is gonna be loud as fuck and get the little bastard crying. People who do that are horrible human beings and they should be followed home and have their babies shot to punish them.
>>
>>28467034
Fuck, did I just bite a massive bait?
>>
>>28466961

thnx anon

Why don't you let me post orginal comment to the max
>>
>>28466416
you're a dumb motherfucker. Only a loser faggot would cheer at a man getting killed like this. Congrats on being an autistic retard.
>>
>>28467097
>white knight
>"man"
lots of implications there
>>
>>28466553
Couldn't agree more. I can guarantee you this cunt has fucked and sucked more guys than you can imagine.

This faggot manlet whiteknight was going to get cucked at some point anyway.
>>
File: 89855472.jpg (491 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
89855472.jpg
491 KB, 900x900
>>28466501
>Da mooreeeens

The stupid fucking voice every time I hear that fucking ad
>>
>>28467167
He was already cucked. He wasn't protecting his wife, the girl was the wife of the SHOOTER, not the DEAD GUY.
>>
>>28466961
>linking to a feminist web page

literally kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>28467276

oh fuck, i didnt even realize. i was just trying to find the pics of those three whores and found that site shit talking them and when i saw the name "we hunted the mammoths" i assumed it was a mens site
>>
>>28467297
no its a site run by a jewish writer that hates on men

its a /pol/ stereotype of all that is wrong in the world.
>>
This is what every roastie enabler deserves
>>
>>28467390
mmhmm. this fuckwad wasnt just a roastie enabler, he was a fucking white knight. The only creature lower than that is a male feminist. He had no fucking business in running out to his truck and getting his gun to play hero because some random guy shot some random cunt IN THE LEG. And he got exactly what every white knight deserves. If anyone has any articles about white knights getting what they got coming to em, please post (not anything about the dumbshits who died watching batman pls)
>>
File: 1442880612548.png (570 KB, 2118x1276) Image search: [Google]
1442880612548.png
570 KB, 2118x1276
>>28466493
White knight killing them for women. It only matter of time.
>>
>>28466416
Thanks for the good news OP was needing it today
>>
>>28466416
>I like to see people getting shot and killed
Go back to /b/ scum.
>>
>>28466486
Take the shooter to live in your house then, fuckhead. Fuck you, criminal lover!
>>
>>28466580
Women are the limiting factor in reproduction and men will always have that instic to protect them. Women in the other hand only care about their own well being.
>>
>>28466686
>What kind of gimp marine was this guy holy shit he could have shot that guy and nobody would have cared and would likely have praised him the same way
Are you trying to imply there is a double standard? That marine was doing the right thing guy shoots up a place runs outside he might not of just decided to keep going and run away, sounds like he turned around and killed the marine before he even knew he was armed for sure.
>>
File: 1420440245485.jpg (86 KB, 420x358) Image search: [Google]
1420440245485.jpg
86 KB, 420x358
>>28466416
>good samaritan
>doesn't help anyone
>>
>>28466584
>White knighting not even once.

I am not a disposable utility that is going to protect you from danger.
>>
>>28467651
>implying a white knight is a person
keep living in your blue pill fantasy world, hopefully you'll get to be a hero someday too.
>>
File: 1461988587385.jpg (220 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461988587385.jpg
220 KB, 960x960
>come home from a shitty day at work
>see this

glorious. Thank you god for disposing of this subhuman
>>
>>28467042

I'm going to start carrying pepper spray with me to the movies. the hottest i can find. When some asshole lets his fucking bastard scream through the movie, im gonna casually walk up and first spray the baby, then the father before he can react, and then the mother. Then just casually walk out. Hope some hero doesnt have a gun though, Maybe ill carry one too just in case.
>>
one last bump from page 9 for anybody who missed the good news
>>
Pathetic example from hateful virgin fags, if the dude shot another dude he would have done the same thing. Get a real whiteknight story faggot.
>>
>>28467233
Sheer curiosity, but do you have a link to that ad, anon?
>>
>>28469905
no, he probably wouldnt have.

It will be a magical day when you stop worshipping pussy and find out women are just worthless whore monkeys. but you might end up dead like the retard in the article first.
>>
y'all are some fucking lemmings
>look white knight
and y'all act the same run right off a cliff
fucking sheeple
>>
>>28470407
He died defending an objectively inferior being. Even the shittiest male does more good for society than an average woman.
>>
>>28470419
>Even the shittiest male does more good for society than an average woman.
so niggers selling crack and raping white women do good for society?
>>
>used to fantasize saving grills
>found 4chan
>realized I'm in the wrong
>fantasize about doing cool shit, not saving grills
>fantasize I'm the bad guy, and I rekt whiteknights
>>
>>28470473
crack helps lower the nigger population, whores wandering around drunk at night knowing theyre not at all responsible for their actions get a wake up call...
>>
>>28468191
Coward. You will never be a hero in your life. People like you are cattle. Enjoy your meaningless life.
>>
>>28470677
>People like you are cattle.
at least I'm not a white knight
>>
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/girlfriend-craigslist-man-killed-says-they-were-in/138008374
>white knight gets killed selling his ps4 to pay his nigger girlfriend's bills

http://abc7.com/news/good-samaritan-shot-killed-by-robbery-suspect-in-dtla/1221831/

>white knight is shot dead chasing a purse snatcher. I wonder if the woman would have chased the criminal if he had the white knights wallet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3474942/Gang-vigilantes-battered-man-death-hammer-intervening-street-argument-having-girlfriend.html
>four white knights beat a man to death with a hammer for arguing with his girlfriend in public

white knights are a plague, a menace, and scum. every time one dies the world gets better.
>>
>>28466672
Not even litterate but read the fourth result.
Why lie?
>>
>>28470677
you disgust me. I genuinely hate people like you and love hearing about you getting killed. what are you even doing on /r9k/? I hope some time you get a chance to defend m'lady's honor and get maimed for life. Not killed, but paralyzed, or blinded. And maybe she'll come by and tell you "thanks" once during your months long hospital stay, if she doesnt flee the scene as its happening, and she goes off to get fucked by her chad boyfriend who has the common sense not to risk his life for a whore.
>>
File: lifesentence.jpg (144 KB, 906x1050) Image search: [Google]
lifesentence.jpg
144 KB, 906x1050
>>28470677
lol have fun cuck
>>
>>28466584
>>28466584

Someone find this, I need it for my collection.
>>
>>28471342
Look at her face, she doesn't even want to be there the ungrateful whore.
>>
>>28470677
>cattle

You mean creatures bred as meat to be sacrificed for the benefit of other living beings perceived as more intrinsically valuable, which go ignorantly to their senseless fate? Hmmm...
>>
>>28466416
so who shot whose wife? >his >his >between a Walgreens employee (and who else?). damn journalists
>>
>>28471517
jack has an argument with his wife, jill, in the walgreens. jack shoots jill in the leg. john, the marine, gets his gun and tries to shoot jack, but jack shoots john in the face instead
>>
>>28466416
This is a disgrace. A loyal veteran of our armed forces who was just trying to protect his family was gunned down by a ruthless criminal. Now his three children have to grow up without a father, and their mom's in the hospital. Let's all throw a party.
>>
File: qwertz.png (98 KB, 1096x496) Image search: [Google]
qwertz.png
98 KB, 1096x496
>>28471578
thanks, hideously written. at first I thought that bradden shot the hipsters wife
>>
>>28471658
>his family
>their mother
reading comprehension m8
the violent criminal's wife, a walgreen's employee, was the one that got shot
the marine's wife was also there, but was unharmed
>have to grow up without a father
>have to
nope, mr.cuck didn't have to do shit, but he did and got himself killed
>>
>>28468774
I'd bet my life you don't have the balls to even say something to someone about a baby in the movie.
>>
you'd think a marine would be better with a gun than a walgreens employee, lmao

gonna post this on /k/
>>
to sell propane...you must become propane i tell ya what
>>
>>28471790
I'm sure he did some "Get on the ground!" wannabe tough guy standoff shit because he didn't want to actually shoot the guy. And of course the criminal, who clearly had no qualms about committing fucking murder, just turned around and blew his brains out.
>>
>>28470419
You're a punk.
Everyone there was at risk, it is a fucking shame the marine didn't just shoot that guy in the fucking back. Because that's exactly what that guy would of done.
You? You'd never confront a dangerous aggressor. You're a sheep. You see one of your herd get picked off and you go fucking laugh that it wasn't you because it's the few seconds of your life you forget about how much it sucks to be you.
>>
>>28471745
The article is so poorly written that it's somewhat difficult to tell. The guy was a bit of a cowboy here, but it's a soldier's duty to defend so I'm not surprised. At any rate, it hardly justifies murder. I hope they lock up this Bradden for a long time.
>>
>>28470030
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYrBSTBHCS4
>>
>>28466584
This is when I was red pilled. I knew people that went to the theater that day. FUCKPIG WHORES REEEEE
>>
File: Jewboy.jpg (108 KB, 962x620) Image search: [Google]
Jewboy.jpg
108 KB, 962x620
>>28470419
When that stupid cunt's leg heals she going to go back for round 2.

You know that right?
>>
File: bane.jpg (129 KB, 800x619) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
129 KB, 800x619
>>28472637
0f course!
>>
>>28471714

What the fuck, man. Is that hard to find people who can write a coherent sentence? Or a half-decent editor?

Or is this one of those computer-generated stories written from a lousy entry on the police blotter?
>>
>>28472322

this clown is just a troll. ignore him.
>>
>>28472709
>Is that hard to find people who can write a coherent sentence?
immortal
>>
>>28472322
>You? You'd never confront a dangerous aggressor. You're a sheep. You see one of your herd get picked off and you go fucking laugh that it wasn't you because it's the few seconds of your life you forget about how much it sucks to be you.

Well said, brah, well said.
>>
>>28472724

Snort.

Well, shit...that's why I'm not a journalist.
>>
>m-muh lumberjack style beared with clean plaid and a fake axe xDDDD
>crossfit gym owner
>trained marine gets rekt by a lil mexicant

absolutely hilarious
>>
>>28466416
So sad
All the beta eve r wanted was some female attention.
Now his Facebook will turn into a memorial page and hundreds of women will post about how sad it is that he died because they want to be with hkm and parade him around as the standard any man should be for two days and then forget about him and go back to lusting for Chad.
Meanwhile the woman he saved will forget about him in a week, get easy divorse because Chad is in prison and go get an even worse boyfriend
>>
>>28467015
>>28472796
>implying that pic isn't a costume for something
he probably had the beard, but still
>>
it's just irritating me that he's called a good samaritan when he followed him with a gun, having in mind to probably kill him. but calling someone like this a good samaritan is just an american way of thinking i guess.
but technically, since he was chasing him with a gun, couldn't the killer say he shot in his defense? since the one who died had the intention of killing him first when he first wanted to run away
>>
>>28473775
Yeah, I'm all for neutralizing potential threats (ie killing schizos) but if you shoot someone you're no hero. No matter if you had in mind to save lives.
>>
>>28473775
If they didn't call him a good Samaritan, would it have made national news?
Don't overthink it.
>>
>>28473828
I know right? How dare people take their meds and not bother anybody.
Autists are wayyy more dangerous, see Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodgers etc
>>
>>28473944
Meds don't work anyway. They just make them feel weak and tired so they don't go rampage.
>>
>>28473944
More likely they fell out of the meds loop so could be easily identified as Schizo

And yes they can be dangerous
>>
Having taken a defensive pistol class for my concealed carry permit we are supposed to de-escalate and disengage from any situation but should draw and shoot in a life threatening altercation. The instructors mentioned that people want to be a hero or believe they're invincible having some range time and carrying a weapon. They don't consider the aftermath - sued by the family of the person you shot, media villifying you for some agenda (george zimmern), etc. Nor do people consider that they may miss or fumble in a high stress situation which gets you killed.

This faggot should have had a gun on his person and stopped the incident inside the store.
>>
>>28473775
What kind of nonsense. The guy had a weapon, goes out into public starts a fight with unarmed people.
Oh look he's not actively trying to kill you, it'd be wrong to use force against someone that will kill you.

I swear you must be one of those retards that applaud mass shootings when you'd be one of the bullet catchers like anyone else. Go catch a fucking bullet already.
>>
File: confused face.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused face.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>28466486

>Protecting your wife from a man that shot her makes you a white knight

r9k, you're too far gone
>>
>>28466416
hahaha that'll teach him to have a better life than me :D eat lead normie scum
>>
>>28474132
Zimmerman was a white male cop who killed an underage dindu. It can't be compared with white males killing eachother.
>>
>>28466416
Was the guy who shot him a groid?
>>
>>28466493
This

So many gun owners are fucked in the head. They all have hero/badass complexes and want a chance to use their gun against someone, preferably someone who cant defend against it (not the case here i know). Thats why so many americunts get their dicks hard about shooting someone who tries to steal their TV because "muh castle law".
>>
>>28474165

nigger it wasn't his wife. the white knight isn't married. the shooter shot the shooter's wife
>>
>>28474218

if she who was shot was the shooter's spouse
then surely the shooter shall shoot any SJW in pursuit?
>>
>>28466416
So our own marines can't beat our civilians in shootouts?
>>
>>28474093
Of course, they have to keep you from going on a rampage at least until you can learn to control yourself without being drugged out of existence.
But going on or off meds randomly will make you flip out. Just like a lot of street drugs.
>>
>>28466416
i wonder if the killer will get off on the murder charge cause it was self defense. I mean he was chasing him with a gun and all
>>
>>28474387
just like anon to generalize from a single example
>>
>>28474208
You might feel differently if somebody had tried to kick down your door. Castle doctrine is rock solid despite what some reactionary says. It ensures that homeowners are protected over the trespasser, who could just as easily be there to kill you as steal your TV. It's the stand-your-ground type law that Texas has which prompts most of the wild west stuff like what was described in the article. If you can reasonably withdraw, you should do so. But you should also have no duty to retreat from your own home. Maybe someday eurofags will figure that out and actually be allowed to defend themselves from an intruder.
>>
File: 1448982558044.gif (2 MB, 335x340) Image search: [Google]
1448982558044.gif
2 MB, 335x340
>>28466493
>muh second amendment rights
>muh self protection

GET C*CK'D NRAFAGS
>>
File: confederate_pepe.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
confederate_pepe.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
>>28474208

>used to live in the shit part of a poor town
>tfw roommate and I used our guns to scare off a pack of coons trying to break in our house through the back door
>we didn't shoot them but I blasted a warning shot in the air with my 12 gauge, they fucked off real quick after that
>tfw they never came back
>>
>>28474811
It was practically the same for me, only it was some sketchy looking tweaker dude trying to batter the front door in. He took off as soon as he saw me with it. Thank fuck I had my Benelli.
>>
File: roastie.jpg (95 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
95 KB, 600x450
>>28466416
Giving his life for roasted beef...
>>
>>28467731
>might not of
This tells me everything I need to know about the stupidity in your post.
>soldier has fight with wife over her slutty snapshot pictures
>soldier goes to where wife works and shoots at ground
>one shot bounces back and hits his wife in leg
>ex marine sees this, runs to his car where he has gun and pursues soldier that is already leaving on his own car
>"halt citizen! I am placing you under citizen arrest!"
>soldier guys sees some dude pointing a gun at him, doesn't think twice and shoots and kills ex marine
>>
>>28474811
How long did it take you to fix the shotgun blast hole in your ceiling?
>>
>>28466416
He should've fucking made sure his wife was safe and not chased a shooter. That's what you get for unnecessarily jeopardizing your life and your family's life for strangers. You're not a fucking cop idiot, you're just an ex-marine. His family suffers his stupidity, and yet another child raised by a single mother.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.