[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAHHHH Look at me in my little blankie, all snuggly and warm.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1462796797872.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1462796797872.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
AAHHHH

Look at me in my little blankie, all snuggly and warm.

Its morning but its still a little dark outside cause its raining. a bit chilly out there too. Too bad for you, you have to sit out there and wait for public transportstion, to pick you up and take you to your wage station.

I'm here safely tucked away in my warm soft bed, playing Smash Bro's. Probably gonna take a little nap after im done.
>>
I got up at 6 am. By choice.

In he morning when thou risest unwillingly, let this thought be present- I am rising to the work of a human being. Why then am I dissatisfied if I am going to do the things for which I exist and for which I was brought into the world? Or have I been made for this, to lie in the bed-clothes and keep myself warm?- But this is more pleasant.- Dost thou exist then to take thy pleasure, and not at all for action or exertion? Dost thou not see the little plants, the little birds, the ants, the spiders, the bees working together to put in order their several parts of the universe? And art thou unwilling to do the work of a human being, and dost thou not make haste to do that which is according to thy nature?
>>
>>28466322
jokes on you NEET I just got fired. Months pay and all my remaining holiday pay coming right up.
>>
File: 1392573550442.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1392573550442.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>28466347
>Thinking Marcus Aurelius would do your shit tier job.
>>
>>28466378
>implying you need a job
Why work when you can have your money make money for you
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28466322
This is ultimate comfiness.
>>
oh yeah laying in bed all day is sooooo good aye, sounds like fun.
What are you going to do next neetie-poo, gonna yell at your mom to get you tendies like the retard you are? Wouldn't be surprised, you can't even get them yourself because you probably weigh like 500 pounds.
>>
I just was in the store buying beer and some flavoured water thanks to my schizobux and seeing all these wagies stocking shelves and working checkout is truly painful.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.