[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quinn played you all. Including me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (14 KB, 536x162) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 536x162
Do you robots remember a while ago there was a few threads about how this particular site (running for funding on Kickstarter) was a dumb idea or was an invasion of privacy?

Read this and tell me you weren't completely played by Ms. Quinn et al

She's living on 7 grand a month for being a "cyber bullying victim" while smugly sitting on her computer slowly destabilising the world.

http://degree180.com/8686-2/
>>
>>28466262
In a hundred years she is as worthless as you and her wealth distributed. Who cares
>>
>>28466307
While I agree with the first half of your statement, I think you ought to care.

If she can manipulate you like this imagine what the clever women are doing, those who don't get caught. While I'm grasping at straws ,hoping for the beta uprising I will continue to spread the awareness of this vipers deceit
>>
File: woman and video games.png (190 KB, 878x1546) Image search: [Google]
woman and video games.png
190 KB, 878x1546
>>28466262
don't know don't care
this is woman hate thread now
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 539x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 539x959
>>28466437
Very well, just remember that Quinn likely posts here with her fembot bullshit.
>>
>>28466345
>assuming she manipulated anyone here

this isnt /v/ or /pol/ i buy what i like and dont give two shits about games journalism. i import my games wtf do i care?

this just screams like an attempt to become relevant again by a party close to this broad. plz go.
>>
>>28466481
Which broad? The black one or the two-faced one?

I'm not leaving btw, I've probably been here longer than you :^)
>>
>>28466437
That image makes no sense, women don't call people faggot, especially not SJW women.
>>
File: 1435757797448-0.png (628 KB, 659x773) Image search: [Google]
1435757797448-0.png
628 KB, 659x773
Original conditions met by the poster.
>>
File: Quinn_OriginalSkin.jpg (103 KB, 826x717) Image search: [Google]
Quinn_OriginalSkin.jpg
103 KB, 826x717
>Gouge 'em, Valor

Seriously, fuck Quinn. She's a dyke anyways, don't waste your time
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.