[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most women domesticate a beta male orbiter in my Computer Science
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Anniversary.png (528 KB, 925x424) Image search: [Google]
Anniversary.png
528 KB, 925x424
Most women domesticate a beta male orbiter in my Computer Science class that explains stuff to them in exchange for attention.

Fucking disguisting.
>>
>>28466255
But it's fun to observe how the 5 or so orbiters sit around the girl in lectures
>>
>>28466291
That is not how it works. It is much more subtle. The prey often does not even get to sit near his mastu
>>
>>28466308
*masturbation object.
>>
>>28466308
I dunno I've seen it in my lectures, some really don't care
>>
File: large.jpg (90 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
90 KB, 500x347
>tfw you would gladly be taken advantage of just for the illusion of care and attention.
What's wrong with me
>>
>>28466255
are these women in CS class ugly or fat?
>>
>>28466255
have seen that happen in first semester, the girl failed though.
I knew the orbiter briefly, he was devastated afterwards, since he actually thought he would have a good shot at a date with her after the finals.
Kinda feel for the guy.
>>
>>28466291
this so much

the birds in my softeng course always seem to have a beta or two in tow
>>
File: 1460903862310.jpg (142 KB, 549x673) Image search: [Google]
1460903862310.jpg
142 KB, 549x673
>tfw the girl you were orbiting smarted up and started bugging the smart Indian guy for answers because she couldn't stand my schizoid ass.

I mean he's a nice dude but he doesn't even shower. What does that say about my personality?
>>
>>28467421
>he doesn't even shower.
why dont indians dont shower?
>>
>>28466255
>Most women domesticate
Do any of these girls actually date any of the beta males in the Computer Science class?
>>
>>28466255
I started studying with a girl from my CS class my freshman year of college. I would say it was mutually beneficial, neither of us really knew more than the other.

Anyway, I dropped out and tried to kill myself before anything came of it.
>>
>>28467596

Too busy being street shitters.
>>
>>28466255
Damn son you jelly as fuck
>>
The few women in my CS degree all seem competent desu.
>>
>>28469281
arent they all indian or slavic females?
>>
>>28466255
why is it always the asians
>>
>>28466255
this is 100% true

CS student, UCSD here
I'm a teaching assistant to a professor of one of the introductory CS classes
the classes of 150~ or so have around 20 girls(only about 5 of them being okay looking and only 1 or 2 being 7/10+)

each of them always gets a group of a few guys who do the work for her

all she has to do is go to the lab and sit and say 'omg my code isn't working can someone help me" and some beta loser will litearlly sit and do the ENTIRE PROJECT for her

I had to bust some kid who i saw doing this and i reported him for academic integrity (some bullshit we have on our campus) and he got kicked out of the major for cheating/ plagiarism

it's hilarious though

these fuckers are even worse than you guys on here

these guys have never even had contact with a girl in their life

its funny seeing how nervous they get and its just very veryvery sad lol
>>
>>28469948
>only 1 or 2 being 7/10+
That has to be a lie.
>>
These girls are just using what they got. Can you blame them?

Thats how they get thru life. Who cares, its not wrong. The guys are the ones going up to them. You drones.

Let the guys do it. Think of husband and wife. Who stays home and who works?

If a girl works shes dumb trying to prove something.

You get a man so you dont have to work.

Who wants to work? No you get rich so you have other ppl work for you.

Xoxo
>>
>>28469948
You were just jelly they were getting attention.
>>
>>28469948
how much does a TA make? I always wondered that.
>>
>>28466255
>1.5 year anniversary
Who does this?
>>
>>28470255
all girls do this, it is part of their DNA to celebrate whenever they can
>>
File: 1449984866797.jpg (81 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1449984866797.jpg
81 KB, 375x375
>>28469948

You're doing God's work. If more betas got put in their place women wouldn't get so much special treatment.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.