[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your life is decided the moment you are born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462441071787.jpg (35 KB, 487x457) Image search: [Google]
1462441071787.jpg
35 KB, 487x457
your life is decided the moment you are born
>>
>>28466210
>the moment you are born
far before
>>
>>28466210

Being a failure or a success has basically nothing to do with yourself, it's all genes and opportunities, life is a fucked up series of coinflips.

Except the bad side of the coin weighs more.
>>
That isn't how it works.
>>
>>28466280

Ha ha ha

Oh, I miss being this naive.
>>
>>28466498
he's probably a normie that doesn't know any better, no need to laugh
>>
File: 1461095139644.png (66 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1461095139644.png
66 KB, 342x245
>>28466210
So much this. Whenever I try to explain this to someone they call me a sore loser and tell me to man up and improve myself.
>MFW people are actually this delusional
>>
>>28466557
Why normies act like this? If I was blessed with divine genetics I wouldn't feel the need to deny the fact I had no control over it whatsoever ?
>>
>>28466557
It's still your fault that you have bad genetics. Who else's is it supposed to be?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.