[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my 21st birthday to day and no one wants to spend it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: s-l300[1].jpg (15 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
s-l300[1].jpg
15 KB, 300x289
It's my 21st birthday to day and no one wants to spend it with me. I am eating cake alone in my room. This isn't how life is supposed to turn out.
>>
Lucky you.

I am 30 now, but at my 21st, my parents forced me to have a big party and invited all the family and family-friends over and had at least 100 people over that all don't even like and I was forced to stay around the center of the party. They even got some stripper who did a dance on me while tons of my stacy cousins were pissing themselves laughing at me. I had to awkwardly acknowledge every single person and act like I was super happy and normie about being 21.

I still cringe 9 years later over that night.
>>
>>28466185
This is the thread I was looking for. It's my birthday today as well. Happy bday OP. Much love. I try not to think about it & I suggest you do the same. Here's a (You)
>>
My parents didn't even call me. I haven't talked to anyone today, except the delivery guy who brought me the cake.
>>
File: 1398795858366.jpg (21 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1398795858366.jpg
21 KB, 600x434
>>28466185

There there OP. I was 30 yesterday and only my parents came to visit me and bring some cake with them.

Let me tell you the older you get the shitter it gets.
>>
Sometimes you're with others and other times you're alone. Who can say how anything is supposed to turn out.
>>
>>28466185
>>28466261
Happy birthday, you two.

FUCKBOTBLOXOXOXUE9UF9EF
>>
>>28466261

Happy Birthday anon. Have a bro hug and pat on the back.
>>
>>28466287
>>28466261
>>28466185

happy b day anons
>>
My 21st is next month
My plan is to go into the city and stay at a hotel for the day and get trashed on dxm so i dont have to deal with my family
Mainly i want to avoid this >>28466239 which was basically my 18th
>>
>>28466272
Happy birthday anon! How was the cake?
>>
Happy birthday robots
Save me some cake
>>
>>28466185
>>28466261
Happy bday from your resident blackbot :)
>>
it's okay, you're with us now
happy birthday, anon
>>
>>28466185
Aye don't feel sad anon! It's your birthday just think what a miracle it is you are alive on this fair earth! Think about how even if you do very little with your life, simply through the act of being born you have already had a tangible affect on this world that ripple throughout and shape history! Not unlike a rock really, except rocks don't degrade so quickly. In fact just by staying in one place doing nothing any given rock probably has a more significant affect on the history of the human race than any individual human. Maybe that is the key, to be as the rock? I dunno but regardless, happy birthday! You rock!
>>
>>28466185
Be happy about it. People are aweful. Take a hike and eat some cake in a canoe.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>28466272
Happy birthday OP! :V
>>
>>28466185
>>28466261
Happy birthday anon! I'm sorry how it turned out though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.