[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here miss high school? >quit high school 10 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462409742914.jpg (124 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462409742914.jpg
124 KB, 1000x1000
Who here miss high school?

>quit high school 10 years ago
>back than I thought it was boring
>now when i think back having your own little locker and all those fun times with school mates when you still had friends
>thinking if I could go back with my todays experience and memories I could be happy
>>
High school was bullshit. /r9k/ hated it.
Personally, I thought it wasn't so bad for the second half of it. I had friends then, I was becoming an adult, I still thought I had a future, and there were people who actually cared about me.
>>
>>28466040
not me!
i fucking hated that hellhole
>>
>>28466040
Me. I was a fucking loser but I miss the structure, the chads and stacies gave me something to hate and in my head rebel against, I also dree my best stuff in class where as nowadays I can barely shit out one lazy sketch a week.

I think most of all I muss how everything was an event. If ai got my hands on booze it was exciting and cool, nowadays I just walk into any gas station, pay for it and drink myself to sleep. Everything is so mundane now, nothing is special.
>>
>>28466040

I have a house and an office at my job now, so being proud of a locker is pretty fucking pathetic.

You a virgin?
>>
>>28466040
Only normie cunts miss high school. Everything remotely good about those shit shit years I've cultured into adult life and enjoy more than ever.

If you miss being institutionalised work in a factory, call center or go to jail.

>thinking if I could go back with my todays experience and memories I could be happy

Yea I think about this occasionally aswell in regards to girls but realistically my grades would go to shit because I know for a fact they're worth jack shit now rather than a slight suspicion backed up by edgy rebellion and I'd have even worse trouble with authority.

I just got fired mainly for not playing along in a disciplinary meeting and it really brought me back to my later school days.

If I could reset I'd probably go to just after school and fuck off to Uni to waste away at parties and blow all that theoretical loan debt. Instead of working and saving like I have. Nah fuck it I don't regret that I just want to get laid.
>>
>>28466116
>owns a house
>his own cushy office at work

You a normie?
>>
Hated high school. Year 11 and 12 were a waste of time. Because I know I can make a fistful of dollars more than anyone I went to school with, without going to uni.

It was a terrible time, and my life only began after leaving that awful place
>>
>did fuck all
>saw friends every day
>just played games after school
>had a harem at one point

It was great
>>
>>28466165
>I can make a fistful of dollars more than anyone I went to school with
doing what
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.