[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What job can you get as a socially awkard borderline sperg? One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What job can you get as a socially awkard borderline sperg?
One where i would't have to interact with people..
>>
These jobs don't exist.

Get on NEET bux and start buying lottery tickets with all your fortnightly payments.
>>
>>28465973
marketing/sales
>>
>>28465973
As far as I can that's not really an option anymore. All modern employers want outgoing extroverts, even for jobs that don't need it.
>>
>>28465973
park ranger, custodian, mechanic, car painter
>>
>>28466111
>>28466030
>>28466012
>>28465998
Part time job*
>>
Hospitality. Zone out. Work in a kitchen and cook shit.
>>
Check Wealthy Affiliate bro
You're welcome
>>
>>28466140
Part time?
I'm sure they exist but mostly I think your out of luck.
For full time Id recommend an out doors job like a ranger or something similar. Just imagine life: comfy, in the woods, no pressure, beautiful nature all around.
>>
>>28465973
Archiving? In whatever place?
>>
>>28466465
I'm from Denmark sadly.. Would kill to be a ranger in the US lel.
>>
>>28465973
Careers in technology requires varying levels of interaction. I'm sure you could find one that requires minimal human interaction, and most of the time you will be interacting with other awkward people like you. Any job requires some interaction though, but you can land something in which it's not a problem
>>
>>28466537
Are there not national parks in Denmark?
>>
>>28466542
I'm fine with minimal interaction. Just dont think i would survive working at a cash register.
>>
>>28466556
Not really.
And Denmark is so depressing when it's not summer..
Would kill to live in the US man..
>>
The most awkward guy I know is a programmer, he's quite a successful one as well.
>>
>>28465973
How about joining a landscaping company
>just do lawn work
>not customers to interact with
Only downside is that the equipment is loud and you'll probably get dirt and leaf buts all over you but it's quiet especially if you work in the mornings
>>
>>28466842
*no customers to interact with
Usually your boss does the talking and you just do the work
>>
>>28466776
Wana trade? I'd like to have been born in western europe, instead of burgerland.
>>
>>28466898
Yeah man. Wish we actually could.
>>
>>28465973
something in a chemical/biological Laboratory, ranges from just cleaning the place up, to the slave of the guys who actually do stuff, to the guy who does stuff.
>>
File: 1458334335028.jpg (678 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458334335028.jpg
678 KB, 1024x768
>>28466776
Dk is heaven compared to the sick joke that is Sweden. I'm still depressed as fuck but I'm glad I moved here.
>>
>>28465973
Factory work usually doesn't involve a lot of talking. It's what I do and I spend probably 9 out of 10 hours completely alone, working in silence. It's pretty chill.
>>
>>28468115
Ye thats what i want. I have 3 months till school starts.. would be dank with like a 15-20 hour pr week factory job.
>>28468009
sweden is just cuck simulator desu
>>
>>28466030
Any time of scientist field would work.
I work as a marine bioligist * it's pretty nice. I get to travel, work outdoors, and the people I do have to interact with are pretty cool older people.
You don't really have to deal with anyone outside of co=workers.
>>
>>28465973
Janitor and warehouse
>>
>>28465973
cleaning up a campground/park/cemetery
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.