[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr I'm really lonely and want to make some kind of relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1461216760479.png (143 KB, 336x430) Image search: [Google]
1461216760479.png
143 KB, 336x430
tl;dr I'm really lonely and want to make some kind of relationship so I'm going to go on public transport tomorrow, sit next to someone and ask them to be my friend

Any tips?
>>
Be confident and don't be autistic
>>
>>28465655
heres a tip
dont do that on public transport
>>
>>28465655
>D-do you want to be my friend?
>*person moves away from you without saying anything*

literally best case scenario. worst case is you're going to get beat up
>>
Which city are you gonna try it in?
I tried talking to someone in the tram in the hague but they didnt really like it. I didnt ask if they wanted to be my friend btw, just wanted a conversation.
>>
Like I said in the other thread someone will call the cops on you so just don't
>>
File: 1461107569526.jpg (713 KB, 706x999) Image search: [Google]
1461107569526.jpg
713 KB, 706x999
>>28465680
I carry a knife

>>28465665
That's uhh... not going to happen
>>
>>28465680
This. You could try to small talk, but asking someone you don't know to be your friend is full blown autistic.
>>
File: smug.jpg (44 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44 KB, 344x477
Daily reminder that it's only socially accepted to start talking to strangers if you are attractive.
>>
>>28465713
honestly the only way you could get away with this is being an attractive young girl talking to a single guy
other than that scenario people dont give a fuck about trying to talk and mostly just want to be left alone on public transit
>>
>>28465726
I don't think you understand how lonely I am
>>
>what do I talk about?
>How should we keep in contact? What's hip with the kids?
>what type of person should I target?
>should I record it?
>>
just talk 2 maki
>>
File: radom.jpg (138 KB, 700x577) Image search: [Google]
radom.jpg
138 KB, 700x577
>>28465955
I recomend just finding a board game store that does things like DnD and warhammer 40k type things, and just ask if they have any spots for new people and just work your way from there, the people who runs those things love new people and if you are respectful and are always trying your best you should be fine, just remember not to be completely clingy to people and you should be good
>>
There is no stopping this rape train
>>
A neckbeard talked to me on the bus out of the blue once. He cracked a few jokes to break the ice and we ended up talking about shit everything is and how the world needs a new Hitler.

He had that 4channer look to him as well. Neckbeard-kun, if you're reading this, give advice to OP.
>>
>>28465655
At least you have the balls to do it.
Go for it, anon. Worst case scenario is that you're going to get laughed at.
>>
>>28466973
where do you live op i'll be your friend
>>
>>28467355
You don't want to be my friend, I'm mentally ill

I don't even.know if I want a friend out of this. I don't know if I'm ready for friends.

>>28467295
The only reason I could do this is because I'm incredibly impulsive towards random obsessions - I get a desire in my head and I have to do it. I tend to just detach myself from reality to avoid anxiety due to being ridiculously self-conscious
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.