[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And into your life, there comes a darkness. >There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: thom yorke 1.jpg (188 KB, 850x1169) Image search: [Google]
thom yorke 1.jpg
188 KB, 850x1169
>And into your life, there comes a darkness.
>There's a spacecraft blocking out the sky.
>>
I had a dream about Thom Yorke not too long ago thanks to these posts

A clone of him lived with me, and he was very kindhearted, curious and childish. He also had psychic powers or some shit. I wouldn't let him leave the house because I thought the outside world was too harsh for him, I think I even deluded him into believing it didn't exist. I don't remember what happened after that, but it was something bad.
>>
File: thom yorke 13.jpg (39 KB, 250x386) Image search: [Google]
thom yorke 13.jpg
39 KB, 250x386
>>28466107
>Sweet faced ones with nothing left inside.
>That we all can love, that we all can love.
>>
File: thom yorke 8.jpg (342 KB, 885x1280) Image search: [Google]
thom yorke 8.jpg
342 KB, 885x1280
>I am doing
>No harm
>As my world
>Comes crashing down
>>
true love waits is the best song they've written in 13 years
>>
>>28466723
Was written in 1995 tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jb1ChTfIc
>>
>>28466777
i will rephrase

it is the best song they have put on an album since hail to the thief
>>
>>28466812
Didn't you like In Rainbows?
>>
>>28466835
yea but its still a better song than everything on in rainbows, other than maybe 4 minute warning
>>
Everything after OKC is shit.
>>
Pieces of the wreck of mankind,That you can't create,That we can create

Best album of 2016
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
>Im a creep
>Im a weirdo
>What the hell am I doing here
>I don't belong here

Am I doing this right?
>>
File: heEMlMn.jpg (196 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
heEMlMn.jpg
196 KB, 960x720
Do people actually like Thom Yorke's voice?
I understand the appeal of radiohead, I love the instrumentation and the production, but I just can't get over this fuckin fag's voice.
It's not even that I'm picky about vocals. I like melt-banana, babymetal, even bright eyes, but there's something about his whine that is so dick-shrivelingly off-putting.
>>
>abandon all reason
>avoid all eye contact
>do not react
>>
>>28468080
it fits the music, so yea i like it.
>>
>>28468080
his voice and trent reznor's voice got me through my whole puberty
>>
>>28468080
He seems to prefer using his "whiny" voice since, i would says, In Rainbows. His vocal range on OKC was insane.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.