[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever been in a place or situation where there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457917273192.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1457917273192.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
Have any of you ever been in a place or situation where there were more females than males? How did it go?
>>
>>28465353
>be in hs
>11 boys for 16 girls
>Didn't get the puss
Beta af since then
>>
I was at an opera house, the performance was bad, and I started booing. Just about everyone there was a woman, and one of them chased me out, hitting me with her purse.
>>
>>28465389
you should have hissed instead
>>
>>28465353
Yeah, my old flute class.
I was the only guy for most of the years. Made a lot of female friends, someflirted a bit with me, there was way less drama than in middle/high school.
My teacher was female as well, she loved me. Overall I have some of the best memories of my life in that class.
Some younger girls had crushes on me, but I was too shy (yes ! even afraid of younger girls ! kill me) to try and initiate anything.
Sometimes because I was the only guy and I was a bit feminine, people took me for a girl, but I only protested because it was expected of me, never was bothered by it.
>>
Of course. It's not that scary. It's not like girls automatically connect and turn against you. Stop believing in that lame male vs female meme. We all have different personalities. Bye.
>>
>>28465353
My class throughout most of high school was about 16 girls and 5 boys
don't even ask pham
>>
>>28465353
I got a job doing medical transcription at a hospital, I was literally the only man they had ever hired (I think guys mostly don't apply for typist jobs) and I was working in an office of about 50 women. Half of them were elderly, the other half were between 20-40.

Job sucked and I ended up wishing there were other guys around. Don't think that being in all-female environments is like an anime, it's not.
>>
>>28465353
Im a nursing student. It goes well
>>
>>28465353
Plenty.
-girl scouts
-sorority
-cheerleading
-working at a boutique
-debutant

Those are the main ones that come to mind where it was literally all women.
The environment was actually very up-beat and productive- but when an ATTRACTIVE MALE is introduced things start to go to shit because there is always one or two women who are dumb and cause drama.
Even with an attractive male, many of the women are still able to control themselves and continue on as normal without getting distracted. But having 1 or 2 women who are not focusing in that type of group is enough to lead to resentment and problems.
>>
I did conservationist work in the Pacific, including on what was basically a desert island. Normally it was just me and four female volunteers.

It honestly sucked, basically being stuck on a desert island alone with four women, trying to do a little survivalist work surrounded by them.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 746x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 746x500
>>28465389
Fucking nice
I don't have the balls to do this
>>
Most colleges have a higher female population. They're all getting bullshit degrees though
>>
>>28466917
this also happens in reverse case scenarios : ie in an all male guild, a girl comes and drama ensues
>>
>>28465353

Often hang out in mostly female company. It's fine, only talk about things that interest you and shut down their bullshit as soon as it starts.
I prefer female company as there's none of the underlying competition that so many guys seems to insist on (I drank this much, I slept with this one chick... Etc)
>>
>>28467442
Fucking this. That one bitch that everybody in ur guild orbits even though she was a shit healer
>>
Did a lot of drama and acting growing up. Majority of people there were either female, extremely effeminate, or gay. Have some interesting(ish) stories. A lot of my friends are female, and I go to a very good school so there aren't really any roasties, and the few that are and widely derided for it.
>>
>>28465353
No but I worked in a place of like 200 men & 2 women, both were ugly but got fucked by 75% of the people
>>
>>28468569
Fellow theatre kid here. Share stories m8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.