[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest college major? I tried intro classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462081800538.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1462081800538.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
What's the easiest college major?

I tried intro classes in compsci and economics but ended up failing both.

>inb4 drop out
My parents would be livid if I dropped out.
>>
The easiest ones won't help you at all though.
>>
>>28465333
Anything is better than dropping out though.
>>
Women's studies ;)
Just remember the victim hierarchy and to check your privilege.
>>
You're doing it wrong. College I mean. You're supposed to be there to learn about something that interests you, and it's supposed to be a challenge and a measure of sustained effort to prove you can complete a project. I know it can seem obligatory after high school, but you need to think it through more than that.
>>
>>28465317
Well what subject did you enjoy in school?
Do you like learning about a certain subject in your free time?
>>
>>28465420
I liked math in high school but now fucking hate it in college.

I also HATE writing with a passion so I'd like to pick a major that doesn't involve a lot of writing.

French is the only class I enjoyed taking so far in college and did well in (got an A in intermediate).
>>
>>28465317
Do a communications degree
Where I'm from it has the same abbreviation as a commerce degree ao people get it confused with a real degree kek. Its the perfect mix between business papers & fuck around media papers so it suits me really well. (I dropped out after 3yrs & tried a BA & a Bcom, now im back and only have a semester left)
>>
>>28465343
that's not true though
f
gsdfh
>>
>>28465537
A degree > No degree though.
>>
>>28465487
Ever thought about getting into teaching?
>>
>>28465588
Don't you have to go to grad school for that? Don't think I can afford that, can barely afford college right now.
>>
>>28465613
I sadly don't know jack shit about the situation in the US
>>
>>28465548
Wrong. Gender studies degrees will set you back further than having no degree.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.