[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that you are going to die alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1462752338189.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462752338189.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
When did you realize that you are going to die alone?
>>
A couple of months ago I've come to terms with it. I'm aware of all the suffering I'm going to go through.
>>
I do not care if I die alone. Once I am dead it will not matter.
>>
>>28465091
4 years ago. I've just been running out the clock at this point, once I graduate next year and I can't hide from reality anymore I'll just kill myself
>>
File: cum.png (73 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
cum.png
73 KB, 201x226
>>28465091
I'm gonna hurt myself. I'm gonna kill myself.
>>
A couple of years ago.

I wish I had a girl I love to make a suicide pact with.
>>
How did you guys come to this state of mind to begin with? I'd better hear some good excuses.
>>
>>28465843
I feel there is nothing left for me in this world.
I don't picture anything happening, realistically, that could ever offer me true happiness.
Every day life is a tedious chore at best, and the very short lived periods of mild enjoyment every couple of weeks is not worth the rest of it.

I don't feel like sticking around for another 60 odd years of this, with my physical condition deteriorating the whole time as well.

I'm going to kill myself, and I doubt I'll have anybody with me when I do it.
>>
>>28465886
But you are in good physical health at present, yes? If you're not over 30, you shouldn't even be considering suicide over something like this yet. Get on medication.
>>
Never given it any thought. I've always known that I wasn't very compatible with people, though.
>>
>>28465970
Not him but I'll give you a look inside since you seem curious
Im turning 21 soon and I haven't had a friend or acquaintance in 6 or so years, only had one before then
Obviously this means I've never even talked to a girl that wasn't being paid or forced to group with me
My dad is very nice to me because my mom was mentally illand had what I have (I wish I would have known this to get help before I graduated)
I have some very bad genetics too, very feminine features and I've been told I look like a dyke a lot
Life is not currently worth it for me, and I would love to just blackout forever. I have accepted I'm not going to really get better at this point, and I blame nobody but myself
>>
>>28465970
>medication
Oh fuck off. Medication will only make it worse after a while.
>>
>>28465091
I'm not worried about dying alone. I'm worried about settling for scraps who thinks she can treat me any different after 40.
>>
>>28466160
>>28466582
Nope. Your problems just aren't bad enough as of now. You still have options for treatment. I deem that you are not yet ready to kill yourselves. You'll know when it's time, and you'll probably be damned drunk when it happens. But you guys probably won't get there for another 5-10 years at least. And maybe, just maybe, if you put your lives back together and quit moping about while you're still young, you'll have a shot at bettering yourselves, thereby counteracting some of that depression.
>>
File: 1462636113380.png (627 KB, 617x715) Image search: [Google]
1462636113380.png
627 KB, 617x715
>>28465843
>>28465970
>>28467291

>dumb normalfag unable to comprehend anything as usual

>>And maybe, just maybe, if you put your lives back together and quit moping about while you're still young, you'll have a shot at bettering yourselves, thereby counteracting some of that depression.

why do normalfags insist on doing this?

>IF YOU JUST DO [X] THEN IT WILL BE GOOD
no it wont you absolute retard, it will just mean he's done X thing before he decided to end it
>>
>>28467291
Ive been going to a psychologist for two years now, potential jobs end when I speak to them, already tried od'ing on benzos once
What do you think would help someone with no friends / education and schizophrenia?
>>
>>28467415
OK, so you have a serious mental disorder. You probably suffer from things like paranoia, delusions, and hallucinations. To some of which I can relate. With a lack of education and job prospects, the future looks grim for you anon. And with there being no one to support you through all that, you have my sympathies. I hope you won't call it quits yet, however if you decided to check out early I would understand in your situation.
>>
As to the rest of you, get on our level or stop whining and fix your problems.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.