[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SO WHAT I GOT A KID! YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND LOVE MY KID IF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: women and cuck logic.jpg (52 KB, 1080x554) Image search: [Google]
women and cuck logic.jpg
52 KB, 1080x554
>SO WHAT I GOT A KID! YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND LOVE MY KID IF YOU WANT TO LOVE ME

Scrolled past this on facebook. Is there anything worse than single mothers?
>>
>>28465006
>Is there anything worse than single mothers?
people who absolve them of their consequences
>>
>>28465006
Why don't you try putting yourself in the shoes of the child. Oh how lucky you were to grow up with a mom and dad but that child of the single mother aint as lucky as you were. So why don't you do something good for someone else for a change and think of the innocent child instead of your dick
>>
>>28465006

desu I'm reasonable, only the ugly ones suck

yes

I would help take care of a little bastard, if the girl was aces. A+. 150% qt face, tits, and ass has to be there

I've seen them while working, single mom 10/10s they exist, and I think the kid sometimes makes them more reasonable/approachable/open to advances
>>
>>28465064
lol my mother wasn't a whore atleast not till she left my dad when I was in the 6th grade. These women should learn to have a kid with somebody who's going to stick around or don't have one at all. It's their fault that the kids going to grow up to be a degenerate who's going to have issues because there mom was a whore who couldn't stop fucking around.
>>
>>28465070
>single mom
>aces

pick one dude. There's something wrong with her that caused her to choose to get pregnant with a man who wouldn't stick around.
>>
>>28465064
>but that child of the single mother aint as lucky as you were
Yeah because their mother was a whore who decided to fuck someone who would later run away.
>>
>>28465102
>There's something wrong with her that caused her to choose to get pregnant with a man who wouldn't stick around

notice i didnt say i would marry the bitch, nor did I mention anything but physical characteristics

not everyone is looking for a waifu you faggot, i just want to be able to say i fucked hot girls in my youth. bastard children do not stop bitches from satisfying my dick
>>
Don't mind the feel-good bullshit. It makes it all the more satisfying when the single mom continues to get crushed by life again and again until she finally breaks and understands how well she had it and that she won't be able to manipulate men so easily ever again.
>>
>>28465006
This kind of shit is posted here a lot, but all of the single mothers I've met understand that they are basically human leftovers. They are not particularly demanding and are willing to deal with a lot more shit so long as she thinks you're good for her kid.
>>
>>28465064

I was raised by a single mother and would never get with one because I know what damaged creatures they are first-hand, as I'm sure many on /r9k/ do.

The thing is, men look at the kids of single mothers and they're not completely apathetic towards the children, they feel sorry for the kid for being in such a shitty situation, I certainly know I do when I see a child of a single mother. But the child often isn't the problem, men stay away because of the BIGGER child with the tits and poor judge of character.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.