[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking sick of being an ugly fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nqo2bmYcPY1tjdw1qo1_1280.jpg (263 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqo2bmYcPY1tjdw1qo1_1280.jpg
263 KB, 1280x853
I'm so fucking sick of being an ugly fuck.
>>
>>28464773
focus on getting good at things
once you are good at a few things, you will find your ability to communicate has grown (because of those things you are good at) which is what will land you honies

(attractiveness is just a subsection of communication on a higher level--getting good at something lets you receive the benefits of attraction in highly useful and particular ways, but you don't see it till you are actually there. and neither do the women, btw)
>>
>>28464852
But how to get good in something if nothing truly interests you ? Of course i could force myself to learn something but whats the point then.
>>
>>28464852
Like Danny devito?

He's one of the most famous and wealthiest people in the world due to his proficiency in acting and performance. Literally billions of people are working hard every day to just get to his level of status

Girls must be falling over each other to date him over some loser who was born attractive right? He could have relationships where his partner wasn't fantasizing about others!

Just work hard and be yourself, OP
>>
>>28466026
He has money, which equals high social status.
He is famous, which means high social status.
Im pretty sure he could pick up women no problem.
>>
>>28465969
what he really meant: i'm lazy and don't want to apply myself but expect things to be handed to me even though i'm undeserving
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.