[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MANLETS BTFO TIME TO PUT TOGETHER THAT NOOSE MANLETS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
MANLETS BTFO

TIME TO PUT TOGETHER THAT NOOSE MANLETS
>>
>>28464631
doesnt matter if you have a shit face

could be master race 6'2 and 6/10 face and they'd swipe no
>>
why would you put another person in your profile pic?
how can you tell which it is?
>>
>>28464631
who does /r9k/ thinks hotter?

right or left?
>>
>>28464666
She's obviously the one on the left. She posts the other girl to make herself look prettier.
>>
That second sentence seems pretty insecure :)
>>
Both are ugly and she's "bi" what a dumbass. I have come to the point to where I don't even want a gf. I just want an AI gf
>>
File: 1432826564133.jpg (72 KB, 634x878) Image search: [Google]
1432826564133.jpg
72 KB, 634x878
What do you expect roasties gonna roast! By the way any guy under 6 foot is a considered a manlet?
>>
>>28464830

Very true. Better face (with less obvious makeup), better posture, better hair, better tits, better clothes.
>>
>>28464631
>those terrible typos
>supposedly trying to play cupid for her friend, but includes herself in the photo anyway
>doesn't even say who's who
>double standards for height between genders

Holy fuck I'm mad
>>
File: z.jpg (367 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
367 KB, 1224x1632
>>28464631
>not looking for random hookups
>I don't need no man

hope she gets raped
>>
>>28464631
>bi

nothing of value was lost ^_^
>>
>>28464631
>>28464660
>>28464666
>>28464770
>>28464830
>>28464859
>>28464887
>>28464897
>>28464913
>>28464936
>>28464948
>>28465099

Cyborg here

got tinder for a week but no matches

thinking something is wrong

could anyone tell me how you should setup your tinder? I choose that I display 'females' and in profile I have set my own sex to 'male' but idk if its set up correctly

i had tinder once before last year and on day 1 i had already matches but now still 0 after a week, im using the same pics, so im thinking maybe its a technical issue?
>>
I don't want to generalize, but women seem to have an unhealthy obsession with the height of their partners.
>>
>>28464897
5'11" is the king of manlets
>>
I swipe right on everybody and got 40 matches in a weekend, having all fat/unattractive/black girls feels worse than having no girl s
>>
>>28465290
could you tell me how your tinder is set up?

And I mean the technical shit

In your own profile, what is your sex set to? Male or female? And you enabled it that you are looking for females I assume?

When I reinstalled the app my own sex was set to female, i changed it to male but i have 0 matches after a week.

Im confused since last year I had like 100 matches after a week. And I use the same pictures and bio
>>
>>28464948
Is this a reverse sex goatse?
>>
>>28465306
Im male and I show up as male, it all links to your Facebook so just make a new one if yours is fucked
>>
Why do american white girls all have huge chins and jaws? Its so ugly.
>>
>>28465321
hmm i just use a facebook so i can use tinder, do u think my fb is fucked up somehow? how? i dont understand shit about facebook and frankly im scared of it since when I logged in it showed all kinds of people I know in real life.

I dont want them to see my facebook but I imagine they see I have a fake fb now since I can see them too?
>>
>>28465361
goddamnit this is why I fucking hate facebook

i logged in and all my privacy settings were set to public

eventhough i have set it to friends of friends when i last logged in

goddamnit fucking facebook

i have a fake private facebook and it still even managed to put all my shit public
>>
>>28465128
That's how you set it up. The lack of matches is just how Tinder is if you're not good-looking.
That's not to say it's hopeless, btw; I was in the same boat and still got a handful of matches over 3 or 4 weeks, including one autistic chick that I banged.
>>
>>28464631
Fuck you Ellen, ya fucking cunt.
>>
>>28465416
yes i know i could be unattractive but like i said

100 matches in a week

same pic

0 matches

i am ok with getting less matches than 100 but I have 0

that can only mean a technical issue, right?

unless the entire world has changed and the standards of attractiveness have changed last year

so thats why im asking, i feel like my tinder profile isnt showing up for girls
>>
>>28464631
May whatever supernatural being that is looking over us have mercy on the man that ends up being with her. Because you know some poor guy out there will go out with her.
>>
How do I change my sex on facebook? Or look what my sex is?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.