[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sex is no big deal it's 2016 wake up people it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1425726726904.jpg (24 KB, 309x243) Image search: [Google]
1425726726904.jpg
24 KB, 309x243
>sex is no big deal it's 2016 wake up people it doesn't even matter how many people you fuck or how often

>omg rape is the worst thing that can ever happen can you imagine someone forcing something as sacred and special as sex on you
>>
ROASTlES BTFO
>>
OP literally rekt all sluts
>>
File: faggot.png (983 B, 164x17) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
983 B, 164x17
>>28464451
>>28464644
>>28465758
OP literally samefagging his stupid as fuck thread
>>
>>28465826
found the toastie roastie :^)
>>
top kek opp
>>
Jesus Christ. But yea, solid post Opie. The mental gymnastics sluts go through to defend this is insane
>>
>>28464451

Rape=sex

Youre absolutely rght OP, youve won life so insanely, that there is notning more to win, kill yourself.
>>
>>28466313
Let's play a ,game find the roastie .
I think I found one
>>
>>28466313
He never said rape=sex you stupid fucking roastie. Maybe if you spent less time sucking dick and more timw paying attention in class youd have gotten that.

Hes saying that in [the current year] sex has been so normalized and treated as something thats really no big deal that rape should be seen at worst as a rude gesture rather than the most vile and sick thing one human can do to another that whores such as yourself try and make it out to be.
>>
>>28464451
I agree with this.

I'm on the sex is sacred/rape is terrible side. I don't see it as liberating to be desensitized to sharing your body with another human being.
>>
>>28464451

It seems that your rape angle has rustled some jimmies. But how about a similar, but alternative exposition:

>sex is no big deal it's 2016 wake up people it doesn't even matter how many people you fuck or how often

>OMG being cheated on is the worst thing in the world why do people cheat?

You see, I don't think that you can simultaneously hold the belief that sex is a casual pasttime and still enforce monogamy.

If you believe that sex is simply a meaningless activity that consenting adults can partake in, you have no real argument against cheating. Why would you care if your significant other had casual sex with someone else, if they're just 'having fun'? If you believe that people can have casual sex without awkwardness or feelings or any greater purpose than mutual enjoyment, then how is it different from allowing your partner to, I don't know, go to the cinema with a female friend?

Or, you believe that sex is something deeper, that it has an emotional element and that monogamy is valuable. In that case, you cannot simply be so laissez-faire about casual sex.

To me, the simultaneous (majority) acceptance of casual sex and the (majority) desire for monogamy makes no sense. You might argue that sex can be both meaningful and not meaningful. In this case, you have to state exactly what makes it meaningful and who decides this. Plus, if that is the case, then would you object to your partner having strictly meaningless sex with someone else (for whom it is also strictly meaningless)?
>>
How does everyone here feel about woman-on-male rape?
>>
>>28466833
Just because someone has had lots of sex does not mean it was casual lel.
>>
>>28467418

Right - in which case, is it morally justified for them to request monogamy in a future relationship?
>>
>>28467294

I think it's bad.
>>
>>28466833
But roasties cheat all the time with Chad. They see no problem with cheating as long as it's them cheating because "its just sex lol XD"
>>
>>28467294
Where can I sign up for that senpai?
>>
>>28464451
sex isn't a big deal to people that have easy access it's consent that's the problem with rape
>>
>>28466833

I agree with your comments on the casual approach to sex. I've noticed this a lot with MGTOW guys, I generally like MGTOW content but I regularly get reminded of the hypocrisy of these guys when they talk about how women are so slutty and how it's impossible to be in a relationship with them, but in the next breathe these same MGTOW guys are mentioning how they used to have casual sex and hookups. I understand that the problem of trust and all sexual power resides with women... it's just funny that these guys can't see how they feed into the very issue they complain about.
>>
>>28467573
I like MGTOW too but I never had casual sex and hookups
I just realized it's not worth beating myself up over and accepting I'll always be alone. Might as well live more myself
>>
>>28466680
Rape isn't only "penis in vagina" it's also "dick in ass"
So if you're saying that you're a faggot and wouldn't mind being dicked in the ass, then you can stop whining about your virginity and go have sex with a man.

Rape by definition is an aggressive act of force and violation of privacy and rights, you would never want someone to take your PC and smash it, why would you want someone to rape you?
>>
Because women are stupid whores who want their cake and to eat it too
>>
>>28467710
Getting a new PC would cost money, rape wouldn't do anything but loosen up the roastie even further.
>>
File: unimpressed copy.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed copy.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>sex is no big deal guys
>eww I would never have sex with you ever, your too gross, sex is my precious gift that I only give to handsome men
>>
>>28466833
Best post I've seen in a while. Monogamy and casual sex can't mix.
>>
File: time_to_stop.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
time_to_stop.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>killing yourself is a personal right
>Killing other people against their will is completely acceptable

Go spend your autismbux somewhere else.
>>
>>28468280
False equivalency.
Rape =//= murder. A more accurate comparison would be forcing somebody to smoke weed, but sticking them with a pin beforehand.
>>
>>28467710
Where in my post do I say that I or anyone else WANTS to be raped ? Jesus Christ I know the average woman's reading comprehension is shit but come on
>>
>>28464451
Feminists LITERALLY can not recover from this.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.