[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw shaved my ass hair >tfw clean in under two wipes every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1415427973521.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1415427973521.png
21 KB, 400x400
>tfw shaved my ass hair
>tfw clean in under two wipes every time
>tfw wiping is truly a joy now
>>
>>28464375
>not having an excuse to sit and browse 4chan on the shitter for as long as you want
>>
How does one shave their ass properly?

I have a literal jungle back there and it seems impossible.
>>
do you ever wipe with your hand and then lick your hand clean?
>>
>>28464390
does your workplace do asshair inspections to make sure you're telling the truth? because you could just lie
>>
Use Nair/Veet senpai, leaves your ass and gooch baby smooth
>>
Wait 2 days for stubble to come back and you'll be in agony.

I don't shave my ass even though I hate pubic hair for that reason alone.
>>
>>28464375
>shave ass
>much easier to wipe

>trim leg hair and possibly other body hair
>much more comfortable to lay in bed naked during summer

>shave beard
>much easier to put on skin lotion and feel beautiful

>shave public hair
>dick looks bigger

Sometimes I wish I could just shave off all my body hair but that would be gay as fuck. I try to keep it trimmed at least. My girlfriend wants me to keep growing my body hair though, she just doesn't understand men's struggles.
>>
>>28464375
It really is a dream. Also, farts are more enjoyable now
>>
>>28464391
I have a seperate trimmer that I use for my ass. I get naked and back my ass up to a mirror and spread one cheek apart at a time and go to town. It's really horrifying looking at your own asshole if you've never seen it before, but you'll get over that

Don't go too close to the butthole though, if you knick that its gonna bleed and hurt like hell
>>
>>28464375

>shave my ass
>toilet paper is much rougher on my bumhole
>takes longer to wipe clean

Anyone else?

>>28464391

Take a shower and clean your butt. Make sure you dry off that area well. Squat down in the tub and use electric clippers/trimmers/buzzers. Don't use a regular razor or scissors. Just be ginger around your anus. When you think you're done, feel around and get any missed spots.
>>
>>28464672
> not using a mirror when trimming

its like you don't actually care about having a clean shaven ass
>>
>>28464702

>not having your gf inspect your asshole afterwards

Are you even trying?
>>
>>28464506
Wouldn't that shit burn pretty bad?
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>28464728

GET OUT!!!!!!

adsfadfsdsaf
>>
Yeah fuck off pepe just nair your shit.
I think I overwiped/played with my smooth asshole and now it hurts like I have a hemorroid or something, tfw
>>
>>28464375
>under two wipes
So 1 wipe...
>>
>>28464375
>>>28464728
How do blind people know when to stop wiping? By feel or smell?
>>
>he doesn't use wet wipes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.