[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are normies right when they say this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12
Are normies right when they say this?
>>
>>28464306

Absolutely not. Normies are the selfish ones by demanding us robots keep living in endless misery and pain, just so the normies don't have to "feel bad" when we kill ourselves, not that they'd feel bad for more than a second.
>>
>>28464306
>person wants to commit suicide
>everybody around them still makes it about themselves
>>
>>28464306
No, They have absolutely no fucking proof that it's ever going to get any better and anyone who says it will is making you promises they don't have to keep and can't fucking keep anyway.
>>
">It's selfish to commit suicide because it hurts the people close to you"
">tfw there is no one close to you"
>>
>>28464306
I have Noone close to me
That "light" is just an incandescent bulb growing dimmer each day
Noone has called me or my life beautiful
>>
>>28464306
They're wrong in assuming everyone has someone close to them.
>>
>>28464333
1 person being in pain vs multiple people being in pain.

Who is the selfish one again?
>>
>>28464306
>utterly crushing everyone around you

What if I am orphan without friends, maybe 3 coworkers who know my name and thats it.
Noone would even miss me, maybe state would give a fuck because it would have to bury my body on my expenses.
>>
>>28464353
>Feeling pain about someone finally finding piece.

Jesus you really are a selfish prick.
>>
File: Schopenhauer and Stirner.png (79 KB, 408x255) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer and Stirner.png
79 KB, 408x255
>implying selfishness is a bad thing

When will these normalfags learn?
>>
>>28464347
If it helps you, state finds you beautifull as long as you pay taxes.
>>
No, it all leads back to normies having to feel like everyone is happy and that people only feel sad sometimes so then they don't have to pretend to care.
>>
>>28464366
one person's salvation means the suffering of other(s)

and don't bad mouth jesus
>>
>>28464353
Posting post on normiebook and lighting candles isnt being in pain.
That is social whoring for attention.
One month will pass and you will long forgoten.
>>
>Arguing rationally with the irrational and mentally ill.

Assumes suicidal people just need a guilt trip and a positive message to help them just be themselves.

>Every lesson in life can be simplified into a single white sentence on an ambiguous photo :^)

Please make it stop.
>>
>>28464405
>and don't bad mouth jesus
ruined your nearly perfect baiting
>>
>>28464405
>one person's salvation means the suffering of other(s)

Fucking why though? Why do you have to be like this? I wouldn't feel sad if you killed yourself. I know how fucking hard it is, I'd be happy that you got some peace finally. Why can't all you fucks do the same for me?

Why do you have to be so selfish?
>>
>>28464353

>A person being in unbearable torment vs a person finding everlasting peace
>Normies will actually pick the former

There really is no end to your selfishness, is there normie?
>>
>>28464425
There is no way off this wild ride friend.
>>
>>28464353
I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts for about 8 years now. The first and only person I told said to me that she didn't want me to commit suicide because she "didn't want to feel bad."

Some people have absolutely no comprehension or understanding of what this shit is actually like and cannot fathom what it feels like to want to kill yourself.
>>
>>28464306
People who say this kind have shit have never truly had it bad enough to consider suicide
I guarantee you if stacies and chads spent 1 day in our shoes they'd feel the same
>>
>"oh no Anon killed themselves :( I'm so sad I should post this on facebook"
>1 week later
>"Anon? Who's Anon?"
>>
To an extent it's true.

I've pussied out of suicide attempts before only because of the impact it'd have on my close friends and family.
>>
>>28464306
>crushing everyone close to you
I have no one close to me. My parents would be devastated for sure, but I don't really give a fuck. They wouldn't find out for weeks or months anyway (I live alone and have no friends so my corpse wouldn't be found for a long time)
>there's always light at the end
No, death awaits us all at the end.
>it's selfish to commit suicide
Suck it up, kid. Everyone is selfish and acts like it all the time. You're cutting someone off in traffic? You're selfish. You're getting (forcing) your girlfriend to swallow your cum or try anal? You're selfish. You demand your children around and dictate their life style? You're selfish. You move out of your parents town so you can move to a bigger city with a university/college? You're selfish. Why are you leaving your family and friends behind so you can get a better education? You're such a selfish jerk am I right?
Everyone is always acting selfish. Even if you think you aren't, you're still doing it.
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
Exactly, suicide is a permanent solution to all problems.
>>
you're all wrong, suicide is normie tier.
>>
This shit proves that normies live in a different world, They think everyone are like them so we all must have someone in our lives who would grieve over our death.
>>
>>28464460
but they would recognize that its selfish anyway because they still have empathy. also 99.9999% of (You)'s are not even really suicidal you just want to get people to either leave you alone to be lazy or to get attention.
>>
>>28464433
>>28464435
If society condoned suicide what kind of world would that be? Let's say a father of 2 children is depressed and wants to kill himself. You guys would say go ahead, suicide is okay. You don't give a fuck about those kids who will grow up without a dad.

Lets say a teenager is going through some angst, he could actually make it and get better. But since suicide is okay he doesn't bother trying. He kills himself. His mom and dad and siblings will have to endure that pain for as long as they live. But you don't give a fuck about that.

If society condoned suicide people would be dropping off like flies. How many lives do you want to ruin just so you can have some peace? Yea life is tough, life can be shit but those two facts don't make suicide okay.
>>
>>28464530
Great, then we would have an evolutionary selective pressure making new generations much more mentally stable.

Sounds like a good fucking deal to me.

I can see your point though if people depend on you. But nobody is depending on me for anything so why is it so wrong for me then?
>>
>Don't let hte most beautiful part of life cause the ugliest part

what the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>28464559
>so why is it so wrong for me then?
Because its not just about you, its about the bigger picture, its about the ripple effect of suicide. Whether that effect is causing pain to those around you or influencing others to take the suicide route and often needlessly as well.
>>
As far as I know, none but the votaries of monotheistic, that is to say, Jewish religions, look upon suicide as a crime. This is all the more striking, inasmuch as neither in the Old nor in the New Testament is there to be found any prohibition or positive disapproval of it; so that religious teachers are forced to base their condemnation of suicide on philosophical grounds of their own invention. These are so very bad that writers of this kind endeavor to make up for the weakness of their arguments by the strong terms in which they express their abhorrence of the practice; in other words, they declaim against it. They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice; that only a madman could be guilty of it; and other insipidities of the same kind; or else they make the nonsensical remark that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every mail has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.
>>
>>28464353
So you don't mind having a small majority of the population (robots) taking on the burden of being a robot while everyone else pitys and makes fun of them?
>>
>>28464519
>>28464530
it's not selfish or a bad idea if you're the typical loser here
people who've really had it shitty their entire lives aren't going to magically wake up one day and be happy, chances are they'll sink even lower into depression. People like this typically don't have friends, associates or even people who see them on a regular basis. If these people killed themselves, chances are not a single person would notice for quite some time.

Of course if you have dependents, it's a bad idea, but if you're the typical /r9k/-tier autistic shut-in then it doesn't matter
>>
>>28464306
It's a two-way street. Killing yourself and placing the burden on your loved ones (if applicable) is selfish.

But expecting a person to live a long, miserable life solely so your fee-fees don't get hurt is selfish as fuck as well.

The whole discussion of suicide being selfish or not is a complete dead-end.
>>
>>28464598
But you just state that suicide is a bad thing which we should feel bad about.

Give me an argument about why we should feel bad about someone finding peace in a tormented life? Are people not wrong for feeling upset by someone's suicide? If they are truly so unselfish shouldn't they be able to look past there own immediate feelings and see this is actually for the better?
>>
File: Cute-2.jpg (626 KB, 810x900) Image search: [Google]
Cute-2.jpg
626 KB, 810x900
>>28464347
You have access to internet and presumably have most of your limbs.

Anon, your life is beautiful.

Believe it.
>>
>>28464306

It's a post-hoc rationalization for people not willing to admit their morality is still utterly dependent on Western monotheistic traditions. At least the jesus freaks are consistent. Suicide is frequently bad on a societal level, but it's a symptom and not a cause.
>>
No. Suicide falls under a person's right to self determination. The incredible selfishness here is the people who would demand that you live when you're in pain and don't want to.
>>
>>28464604

Isn't one of the Ten Commandments "Thou Shalt Not Kill".

One could argue that the rule applies just as much to oneself as it does to other people. By killing yourself, you are killing a human, and disobeying a commandment of god.
>>
People who are pro-choice and against suicide are fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>28464665

>Fallacy of relative privation

Go fuck yourself retard
>>
>>28464665

I wish I could grab you relentlessly ignorant optimists by the scruff of your neck and drag you to every psych ward and burn ICU. Quite frequently life is terrible and it's wrong to deny that. You're denying their suffering is real. True optimism comes from those who have or do suffer intensely and still find a path, without denying or belittling the terrible. They tend to be understanding of how hellish life can be for people.
>>
>>28464604
There were at least two cases of suicides at my high school, but the teachers never said things like "suicide is wrong" or "suicide is selfish" or whatever. They were mournful and said that it's sad it had to come to this, that it's terrible that there are people this depressed at our school, that we should help them, etc.
And yeah this implicitly means suicide is wrong if you want to prevent them from doing it, but what it really means is that this specific teacher cared a lot about his students and would rather see them happy than dead
>>
>>28464706

A better translation from the original Greek is 'thou shalt not murder'. Most of us do not recognize the authority of that writing collection other than as a historical touchstone.
>>
>>28464665
You don't know anything. You especially don't know what the difference between encouraging someone to be optimistic and invalidating their feelings is.
>>
>>28464746
>the original Greek
No.
>>
>>28464746
In my language suicide is "self murder".
But that's really just arguing semantics anyway. Whether you call it killing, murder, manslaughter, it all basically means the same thing unless you're going on trial, which you can't for suicide because you're dead.
>>
>>28464306
>everyone close to me
Lol
>>
>People getting triggered over being told that suicide is a shitty thing to do

It causes a lot of problems for a lot of people. What is so hard to understand about that?

Don't pretend that you don't know this.

If you really believe that suicide isn't wrong, and that there isn't a way out and all that, then why are you still here? Why are you still alive to tell us about how selfish people are for telling you not to traumatize your family?

Because you just like whoring for attention on an anonymous internet board with your "cry for help" bullshit.
>>
>>28464783

My mistake, sorry. I should have specified that I meant Biblical source, not the proper Torah.

>>28464796
Euthanasia is very legal in a variety of places, and not enough.
>>
>>28464828
Oh fuck off. Suicidal people often go on living for years. It's simply hard to kill yourself, we've evolved to avoid doing that at all costs.
>>
>>28464720
>>28464735
>>28464766

Woah there calm down fellas (presumably).

I never said it's all rainbows and candy, or that ya'll should just eat some concrete and harden the fk up.

Sounds to me like ya'll are just plain angry, maybe try some yoga?

What's sitting in your misery gonna do?

You actively attempting to infuse happiness into your lives?

If you're unable or unwilling to do so, why are you still even alive there's absolutely no point.

Not one or even a few hundred thousand deaths spread across the globe would have a significant lasting effect.

What's keeping ya'll, just indecisiveness?

Have some pride in your own decisions for gods sake.
>>
There is nothing wrong with suicide because it is a victimless crime. Death is better than life because when you are dead you cannot get injured or sick. If I had an easy way to kill myself I would do it.
>>
File: 1392642588824.jpg (68 KB, 232x288) Image search: [Google]
1392642588824.jpg
68 KB, 232x288
>>28464306
Nigga fuck you if some cunts wants to off himself let him there's no point in living anyway
Notice how I used him and himself
>>
>>28464877
I'm >>28464766 and I'm not angry or suicidal. Just giving you constructive criticism on your positivity and encouragement. You're doing it wrong.

Except if your goal isn't to help anyone or cheer anyone up at all, but, idk, stroke your own ego or something.
>>
>>28464877
Holy shit you really don't understand do you faggot?

>What's sitting in your misery gonna do?
Implying I have a fucking choice.

>You actively attempting to infuse happiness into your lives?
Yes, and nothing is fun any more. Everything feels pointless.

>If you're unable or unwilling to do so, why are you still even alive there's absolutely no point.
Because it's really fucking hard to kill yourself due to survival instincts.
>>
>>28464895
you can't get laid either and that's way better than life or death.
>>
>>28464877
>You actively attempting to infuse happiness into your lives?
I think you'll find many suicidal people don't know what makes them happy and that they often don't kill themselves early because they are actively looking for it. Some juat never do.
>>
death is the solution to all problems, no man no problem.
>>
>>28464306
This is honestly retarded
Suicide is irrational but in no way selfish. When Kurt Cobain committed suicide no one said he was a selfish asshole for it.
>but Muh feelings
>but we miss them
The person who committed seppuku had obvious reasons to do it, and maybe if they got treated well they would still be alive. Maybe the people calling them selfish are the selfish ones, putting their own feelings above the death of another.
>>
>>28464306
>you don't have the right ot decide if your lifes worth living
>>
>>28464978
selfish as in you don't care how it impacts other people's lives
>>
>>28464844
>>28464922

Yeah whatever.
It's "instincts".
That's why there are so many edgy teens posting on social media about how suicidal they are without ever killing themselves.

If you are going to make the choice to hang around, then don't lash out at people who are trying to help actual suicidal people.

We can all see you are being disingenuous
>>
>>28464306
Wanting to make someone suffer because of your own emotions is selfish. It's their life, it is 100% their own.

The fact is, suicide IS indeed the best option for some people. It isn't necessarily going to get better. For some people there is only more suffering in their future. A lot of people won't even have anyone who will miss them, something entirely incomprehensible to normies. Some people are entirely undesirable by society, by other humans. Why should they suffer? The fact is, people don't like suicide because it forces them to acknowledge things they prefer to be willfully ignorant of. No one wants to be around an undesirable or an outcast, but they also don't want to be reminder that the losers and lonely have emotions too. They want you to suffer silently and out of site, not seen or heard. That way they can live in blissful and willful ignorance of the darker aspects of humanity. They don't want to be confronted with the fact that maybe life isn't fair, that maybe they aren't necessarily a good person.
>>28464335
This this this
>>
>>28464920
My goal is to freely voice my opinion, be it for helpful or disagreeable i don't care very much how you see it.

>>28464922
>Because it's really fucking hard to kill yourself due to survival instincts.

No it's not.

It's even easier than quitting smoking, you only need to make one significant decision in one moment.

You either do it or you don't.

>>28464943
I can fully agree with you, before i tried to kill myself i had no idea what would make me happy.

5 years later i've found it, the urge sometimes still hits home but there's no longer any point for me in forfeiting what could be exhilarating experiences.
>>
But it's not selfish to keep someone alive to save yourself a little pain? What happened to that whole 'my body' thing?
>>
>>28464353
the ones wanting to control the other
>>
>>28464998
>My goal is to freely voice my opinion
God, you're even dumber than I thought.
>>
>>28464998
I'm not a burger who has access to a gun. If I want to kill myself I have to walk out in the woods, prep the rope and hang myself. It's more than just a moment.

>>28464988
>If you are going to make the choice to hang around, then don't lash out at people who are trying to help actual suicidal people.

You're not trying to help.

Also don't lump me in with those edgy faggots. They just want attention. Frankly I'm only posting here because it annoys me how ignorant some idiots are about whether suicide is selfish. I couldn't give a fuck about attention.
>>
>>28464986
funny how most people who kill themselves have been pushed toward it, but then society needs to feel good about it and pretends it ever gave a fuck about their suffering.
>>
>>28465019
Yeah w/e Mr. Internet Nazi.

>>28465035
Everything up until the noose strangling the life out of you is just a walk in the woods.
>>
>>28464347
You can make it, just keep pushing on.
Go out today, try something new, make some memories.
Go adopt a dog, that will help so much. It'll give you something to care about. Raising a puppy will give you a lifelong companion, that really does care about you. Later on get another one so if something happens to the first one, it's not too hard on you.
Start working out, go to the gym a few times a week. Even if you can't do much at first, you'll get better until eventually you're fit and it'll become a safe place. When you have a really really bad day, go to the gym and work out. It'll help take away some of the pain.
These things will help anon. I know they helped me when I was having a hard time. I hope you make it, things will get better. You and your life is beautiful anon, you can do it
>>
>>28465065
>Everything up until the noose strangling the life out of you is just a walk in the woods.

Again you've clearly never tried to kill yourself have you?

You know damn well what you're doing as soon as you step out the door. It's not just a walk in the woods.
>>
>>28465046
and what about the people who weren't pushed to that point? What about the young boy who killed himself because his gf left him. This is the kind of danger that promoting suicide will cause.
>>
Normies assume there are people close to every person. Many people have nobody.
>>
If you're a robot, and nobody cares about you, then it's no one elses business if you commit suicide or not. But if you have friends and family who love and care about you; who you can share your problems with; then suicide is the cuntiest thing you can do. I always say, if I get a call that one of my friends has attempted suicide and I rush to rescue them or visit them in hospital, I'll beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>28464306
Why the fuck I would care what people think of suicide ?
I would be already dead.
>>
Why should I care who I hurt by killing myself?
I'll be dead anyway, and since there is no God, I'll never have to suffer any consequences for causing them pain.
>>
>>28465090
>What about the young boy who killed himself because his gf left him
What about him? Suicide is a choice an individual makes. He would've killed himself regardless.

What about the person who takes a rational assessment of life and determines its not worth continuing?

I don't think it matters if you "promote" suicide or not. A suicidal person will kill themselves and no one is really gonna stop that with a few "inspirational" words. In fact, by virtue, anyone who could truly empathize with them would have already killed themselves.

I'm just saying its foolish and selfish to try and blame a suicide victim, or make it about yourself and your own feelings.
>>
>>28465035

It's not ignorance, its common sense.
Suicide makes people sad. Letting people know that suicide is wrong stops people killing themselves. So we should tell people suicide is wrong.

And you know that this makes sense and they aren't ignorant because if you truly believed that suicide wasn't wrong you wouldn't. Fucking. Be. Here.

Or the alternative is that you are doing it for attention. Either way, just let people discourage suicide without gettiing mad at them.
>>
>>28465089
You assume incorrectly.

Yes writing the suicide note had me bawling like a little bitch.

But when i was alone in the woods with my hunting knife, i thought of all the mischief i could cause instead before i ended it.

That's what saved me, the total loss of fucks given about what's expected of me, be it by family or society in general.
>>
>>28464333

>actually need to leave the house and get a job

>endless misery and pain

fucking kek
>>
>>28464926
I do not want to get laid. Sex creates babies and I think that making babies is unethical because you are creating the possibility of getting injured or sick or being in a situation in which you starve or are tortured. There is all kinds of bad things that can happen to you just from being alive.
>>
File: 1440355581963.png (141 KB, 640x797) Image search: [Google]
1440355581963.png
141 KB, 640x797
>>28465141
>and since there is no God
>>
>>28464986
The consequences of suicide to other people are irrelevant because you own your own life. Human beings are not property of other human beings.
>>
>Abloo abloo someone I '''''''''care''''''''' about enough to shed crocodile tears for but not enough to actually help or even pay enough attention to to know their lives were literallly too painful to continue finally ended their own suffering, something I never helped them to do in the first place. Clearly I'm the victim and deserve pity

t. normalfags
>>
File: 1409640034463.png (347 KB, 513x612) Image search: [Google]
1409640034463.png
347 KB, 513x612
>>28465209
Fuck off Christ-chan
>>
>>28465046

Exactly. Being honest would require acknowledging uncomfortable facts, including some about their own lives. Much easier to deflect and ignore.
>>
>>28465154
nice assumptions, though not baseless still is an assumption regardless. At least being anti-suicide is the pro-life choice.
>>
>>28465223
which is exactly why people say its the selfish choice, you don't care how it impacts others you're only thinking about yourself
>>
>>28465112
I would be happy if someone I cared about killed themselves because it means that they cannot get injured or sick anymore.
>>
>>28464306
Which would you rather have? A group of people grieving for a period of time or a single person bearing the weight of immense suffering for the remainder of their lives just to avoid disappointing people?
>>
>>28464986
If I'm at the point in life where I'm genuinely considering suicide , I'm not going to worry about the feelings of others. People will get over my death eventually. I personally would leave a suicide note saying that none of my friends or family are the cause. A note won't help much but it's the least I can do for them. Maybe before committing suicide one should spend a few days with their close friends and family, to make their last moments and memories of you happy.
>>
>>28464575
i asked myself the same
>>
>>28465286
but you can see why others would say you are a selfish person
>>
>>28464306
That's like saying women are the primary victims of war because the loose their men.
Normies are selfish and retarded
>>
File: 1459693689532.jpg (334 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459693689532.jpg
334 KB, 1600x1200
>>28465186
you remind me of the hero of pic related
>>
>>28465258
Because it is so much better to live your life worrying about what other people think about you. Live for yourself and don't worry about what other people think if you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>28465303
What's that in the bottom left? It looks like a thumb or toe?
>>
>>28465324
I think its that sort of selfish thinking which drives some people to kill themselves in the first place.
>>
>>28465349
It's his cut-open scrotum. He removed his testicles.
>>
>>28464575
I think it means that the most beautiful part of life is the "love" others feel for you. That love would therefore lead them to experience the ugliest part of life (grief over the death of a loved one) if you killed yourself.

Again, it's all about them. Fuck you if you're miserable. Suck it up. I'd be sad if you found peace from your shit life, so you're the selfish one if you do it.
>>
File: NKVD execution.jpg (91 KB, 1600x750) Image search: [Google]
NKVD execution.jpg
91 KB, 1600x750
>>28464953
I wish there were voluntary death camps where you can sign a piece of paper and someone will shoot you in the back of the head. This video shows that at 24 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yYGktui8bs
>>
File: 1459681458678.jpg (316 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459681458678.jpg
316 KB, 1600x1200
>>28465349
his hand. original this is
>>
>>28465169
You sound like a typical sociopath normiefag who just wants to bring others down. Ironically You're the fucked up one here.
>>
>>28465390
Oh right, is that the dude who cooked them?

How would that effect his hormone levels?
>>
>>28464306
It's 100% correct.

There's no pain like losing someone blood related you loved.

Fight through it and don't be a bitch quitter.
>>
>there's always light at the end

I hate this part.
I honestly can't think of anything that could make me happy.
Proper, lasting happiness.
The kind of happiness that makes me wake up every morning and feel good about being alive.

All I feel when I wake up now is a disappointment I didn't die in my sleep.

I don't even want happiness, I'd settle for just purpose or fulfilment.

There isn't anything in this world for me.

I'm just waiting for my mother to die before I kill myself.
>>
if i knew someone was suicidal i'd try to talk them out of it but it's not like corny posts like these can keep someone from an hero so what's the point of spreading this useless shit on the internet. just like those "remember you are loved and not alone" bullshit normies post.
>>
Only the weak minded find suicide as the only answer. Depression tricks you into thinking that it's the only option.
>>
>>28465430
>There's no pain like losing someone blood related you loved.

except for doing anything to help them
>>
File: 1462763252113.png (175 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
1462763252113.png
175 KB, 500x268
Suicide isn't any more selfish than any other act. Humanity is inherentky selfish. The fact that people wish to keep those who would kill themselves alive is extremely selfish. They need an underclass to stay alive so that they can remain on the top. Now isn't that cruel?
>>
File: Replacing_0be92a_5500405[1].jpg (40 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
Replacing_0be92a_5500405[1].jpg
40 KB, 676x380
If a normies friend kills themselfs, the normie will be sad.
Not because their friend is dead, but because they themselfs can't get anything more out of the friend.

I.E a reverse of "doing something nice to someone else, only so you yourself feel good" (See Black Lifes Matters for info)

They go around facebook, looking for dead people to morn in the comments.
So they can look good, feel as if they have made a real difference, and to signal virtue.

However if you, a robot, someone whom a normie can't extract dopamine out of, dies.
They will not give a fuck. They might even laugh at you.
"The looser who killed himself ahah, yeah i never liked him"
>>
>>28464353
>utilitarianism
Those multiple people are normal fags, they'll get over it like how they get over everything. The dead man finds peace, everyone is happy, besides the persons death may inspire the normalfags to do something productive.

Besides, it is far more selfish to exercise one's will/authority on another than to express your own freedom.
>>
>>28464458

Or maybe she does, and didn't know what to say, bc holy shit that's pretty heavy to respond to.
>>
>>28465618
you don't know what happens after death, what peace you talking about
>>
>>28465303

Oh lord this is an edgy suicide note. Are you in high school biology?
>>
>>28465169

I feel that's how it goes many times. You are all out of shits, but then when you have less to lose, you have more to gain.
>>
>>28465450
>so what's the point of spreading this useless shit on the internet.

Virtue signalling.
>>
Sometimes the light at the end of a tunnel is a train
>>
>>28465675
Well considering that they're dead it's not like anything is going to disturb them, unless you believe in ghosts and shit.
>>
>>28464306
>Don't let the most beautiful part of life cause the ugliest part

What?
>>
>>28464306
Literally 4 people in the world care about me, and I'd rather make them sad for a little while then live in misery for decades
>>
File: 1457221971625.png (1008 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457221971625.png
1008 KB, 960x1200
>>28464306

>someone is at the point where they are considering killing themselves
>normalfags STILL make it about THEM

Are they really that fucking braindead that they can't think how anyone else feels?
>>
>>28465678
he took off his balls and he was definitely more empathic than you will ever be
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.