[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Specific things ONLY YOU do I use 4chan zoomed in, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: H9oGeWr.jpg (75 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
H9oGeWr.jpg
75 KB, 604x533
ITT: Specific things ONLY YOU do

I use 4chan zoomed in, which causes the captcha window to pop in a way that doesn't let me see what the required objective is. So I just randomly click on lakes and signs and shit until I get it. It takes me 2-3 minutes to do this usually.

I thank god when I get the street sign thing.
>>
Use the legacy captcha, retard. I also use 4chan zoomed in
>>
>>28463979
>Use the legacy captcha, retard

It's besides the point, it's a kind of a ritual that prevents me from shitposting too much and getting tangled in inane discussions.

>I also use 4chan zoomed in

But you don't do the captcha thing so find your own unique habit you free-rider.
>>
In order to get a boner I slap my dick on my leg multiple times
>>
File: 1458749991969.png (281 KB, 858x720) Image search: [Google]
1458749991969.png
281 KB, 858x720
>think of something embarrassing I've done
>always imagine stabbing myself in the neck with the closest thing that's sharp
>have to actually act out the motion or else the urge doesn't leave

>emotions are completely uncontrollable
>if I feel anything more than slightly I'll start getting tears in my eyes and feel like I'm going to explode
>doesn't matter what emotion I'm feeling, it'll happen

>if there's silence and I'm not distracted, I'll start talking in my head about how much I deserve to die
>this will go on for 45-60 minutes
>there is no pauses, it's just me insulting myself in every way applicable and telling myself that I need to die over and over again

I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>Voluntarily sleep on the floor even when there's a bed nearby

I do a lot of other weird shit, but it's 4 AM and I don't feel like thinking.
>>
When it rains and it's midnight I go out and find constructions sites to chill out in and climb around just to see new things. Sometimes I climb up really high and just sit there
>>
I pause my anime when something really cool happens and look at my door, pretending a family member opened the door and is curious what I'm doing. I then explain them what's going on and they watch the episode with me.
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
I scream when Im alone/ whisper scream under my breath the phrases, "SUICIDE IS MY GOD AND DEATH IS MY MASTER" and "I WILL RAPE YOUR LEGACY"
>>
>>28464626
Oh shit, this just reminded me of when I used to ditch in my sophomore year of high school just to explore the city and see new things. Good times. And it's even helped me now because I know where I am in the city now 90% of the time.

I used to love ditching on rainy days as well.
>>
take the pickle off my cheeseburger!! XD who else does this??
>>
Sometimes I imagine which side of the chest I'd rather be stabbed in. Despite my heart being in the left hand side of my chest I think it'd feel better to be stabbed in the left side...
>>
>someone talks to me
>eyes start uncontrollably watering
>>
I've written my suicide letter and talked to a lawyer to have a written will. I'm just waiting for the right moment to actually do it.
>>
>>28464758
BOAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Most of the times I'm at my friends' place or in a shop I'd pick a random item and turn it upside down. I find it amusing.
>>
>KC

Better fuck off to the Kraut board.
>>
File: 1403031450685.png (1024 KB, 1028x960) Image search: [Google]
1403031450685.png
1024 KB, 1028x960
>>28465446
Sei doch nicht immer so mett Bernd
>>
I use a flashlight when walking around the house at night including using the bathroom as the extractor fan is very loud.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.