[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw potential to have a gf >Tfw to shy and no Self-esteem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1462682144161.jpg (39 KB, 599x603) Image search: [Google]
1462682144161.jpg
39 KB, 599x603
>Tfw potential to have a gf
>Tfw to shy and no Self-esteem
>>
File: 1419506556492.gif (204 KB, 146x114) Image search: [Google]
1419506556492.gif
204 KB, 146x114
>>28463848
>potential to have a gf
>I'm a boring person without ambitions
I don't even trying to get one, I know it will fail miserably because of me.
>>
File: 1441962991305.png (211 KB, 631x820) Image search: [Google]
1441962991305.png
211 KB, 631x820
>tfw physically fit, have friends, not ugly, experienced in socializing, have interesting things to talk about
>tfw dropped acid and smoked weed and now I see everyone as a scary organic machine and there's no practical purpose in a relationship when I can just daydream myself into a state of comfort that no one else can pull me into
>>
>>28463923
Why people like you always find a fucking way to ruin everything they has by doing drugs
>>
File: 1427680681555.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1427680681555.png
93 KB, 645x773
>Tfw no potential to have a gf
>Tfw shy and no Self-esteem
>>
>>28464016
I'm a KV so I didn't have much.
>>
>>28464042
>has been hugged before
NORMIES GET OUT

REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1457378578154.jpg (85 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
1457378578154.jpg
85 KB, 499x562
>hanging out with friend in his dorm
>girl that wants to fuck him convinces him to go to a party she's going to
>he wants to go but doesn't want to go alone because he is also autismo so he convinces me to go with him
>go to party sober, shit is literally awful
>it's a smaller party, maybe only twenty five people cramped in a small apartment
>we don't know anyone there, everyone else seems to know at least five other people
>friend and i are being max autists, notice there's a bunch of alcohol in the back corner so we go and drink shitty cheap flavored vodka
>just standing in the back constantly filling up our cups for about thirty minutes
>friend ends up getting into conversation with girl
>i try to go over and talk to a group of girls but they are clearly creeped out by me and don't want to talk at all
>end up going up to two different girls
>these ones are nicer and talk with me and dance with me
>one girl is seriously a qt and im surprised shes even giving me the time of the day
>tells me her name and what shes studying and where shes from without me even asking, and she actually asks about me
>figure there's no way she could really like me anyway
>go back to get another drink, friend comes back and tells me he wants to smoke a bowl
>figure fuck it, this girl doesn't really want me, go with him
>right before leaving the party, look back and see the girl and her friend from earlier staring at me, figure i creeped them out too
>later that week, going down the dorm elevator with my earphones in on my way to class
>turns out she lives in the same building as me, she gets in the elevator and for a brief second we make eye contact
>she probably thinks im a creep so i pretend to not even recognize her
>see through the corner of her eyes that she looks up at me a couple times and then looks away
>this happens a couple more times
>cant help but think maybe she wants me to say something, but then think if she really wanted to talk to me she would say something
>>
>>28464195
Don't be like me
Just do it talk to her
>>
Fucking man up and talk to her. You don't want to go through life regretting missed opportunities.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.