[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHADS eat PIZZA and FUCKS STACEY while YOU spend HOURS in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: large.jpg (271 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
271 KB, 500x499
CHADS eat PIZZA and FUCKS STACEY while YOU spend HOURS in the GYM and STILL look SKINNYFAT despite having PERFECT NUTRITION.
>>
>>28463763
This hits so close to home. I want a pizza so bad. I'm on a no salt, no sugar diet. All these sacrifices i'm making and its getting me no where. Been working out for 10 years btw
>>
File: 1458543553083.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1458543553083.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
Being attractive comes entirely down to genetics

Stop falling for the lift meme, you fucking retards
>>
>>28463763
>while YOU spend HOURS in the GYM and STILL look SKINNYFAT despite having PERFECT NUTRITION.
You sound like a landwhale.

>I-it's muh genetics
>>
>>28463763
Yea man hose dudes definitely eat pizza on a regular basis, they dont workout or watch what they eat at all, that middle one looks like a fag
>>
>>28463813
never skip face day
not to mention height day and dick day
>>
at least I have activated almonds
>>
>>28464085
>Pass the emu meatballs anon
>>
Chad doesn't lift
Chad understands that its all about HEIGHT FRAME FACE and only manlet gymcels decieve themselves into thinking getting muscle changes anything.
>>
>>28463763
anyone who's not a manlet can eat a pizza without going over their daily maintenance calorie intake.
>>
>>28463813
Thing is though, those people would be a lot uglier if they didn't lift.

It's called improving your chances, or compensating if you're that negative. Either way, it beats crying your ass about falling for memes and resigning yourself to whatever shitty body you currently have.
>>
File: 1457527315748.jpg (53 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
1457527315748.jpg
53 KB, 540x705
>>28464132
>tfw no more time for homemade coconut
>>
>>28464581
I recently discovered a medium pizza hut pizza is 3500kcal. I once ate 3 of those in a row because I was bored.
>>
>>28463763
Sir, I do not work out, I do not consume perfect nutrition, it is all thanks to these superior aryan genes.
>>
>>28464793
why do people say "kcal" instead of just calories? it sounds fucking retarded like that
>>
>>28463763
Chad rarely goes to the gym, instead consistently doing physical activities like hiking, sports with his buddies or fucking your oneitis. He stays in shape having fun.
>>
>>28463763
End my life.

original
>>
>>28464581
>anyone who is a rampaging fat ass can eat a whole pizza, going well over their daily maintenance calorie intake

FTFY fag
>>
>>28464793
EXTREME GAINS
>>
>>28463763
>implying these people havent been lifting for at least 1-2 years
>implying they don't count their macros and this isn't a cheat meal
>>28463813
>the same reheated turd image over and over again because they cant find any more people so ugly
>>
>>28464894
Why are you implying things that aren't true. Why would anyone ever do that.
>>
>>28463763
These guys are probably roided. Any Robot could take steroids and have physiques like these guys,
>>
If you see a ripped dude eat a pizza it's a sure sign that they have really shit diets composed entirely of junk food, and that they are only ripped because of CHAD GENETICS. Having a pizza once in a while? Not possible, obviously. They must have exactly the same diet as me, an obese lazy piece of shit, and are just luckier than me because of SUPERIOR GENETICS. I don't want to consider the possibility that it's possible to moderate your food intake, since that would make me look pretty bad!
>>
>>28464894
People ACTUALLY think if you were born with good genes you have to work out and count your calories?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>28465122
nevermind him, he is one of the delusional normies who just thinks if he works hard enough he can get anything in life despite his horrible genetics

he is the type of person who keeps supplement industries rich
>>
File: 1433271748800.jpg (27 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
1433271748800.jpg
27 KB, 355x268
>>28465146
doesn't realize >>28465122 is being ironic
>>
>>28464918

You're a fucking idiot if you don't think genetics come into play at all. I got my mothers side of genetics and can eat all day whatever I want and not put on a pound, I naturally have abs too. My brother on the other hand can look at a pizza and gain 5 pounds. Some of the most ripped people I know live off the mcdonalds dollar menu.
>>
>>28465214
this is some next level bullshit
>>
>>28465214
Actually, this is very true, I confirm this myself.
>>
>>28463763
ITT : 8 years old who think they can fix a life of bad habits by pushing little bars for a year or so
>>
>>28465214
Never did I say that genetics don't play a factor. But everyone can lose weight and not be a fat piece of shit if they want to. Also the "I can eat anything and not gain fat" and "I can eat really healthy and still be fat" are inaccurate stereotypes. Speaking as a skinnyfat guy, if I really put some serious effort into it I could be a skellington, fit as fuck or a gigantic mound of fat. I don't because I'm lazy and also don't have a huge appetite. I know there'd be people who might have an easier time or harder time than me, but any of us can chance how we look with enough effort.
>>
But do they have the necessary FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT?
>>
>>28465314
THIS
H
I
S
theory

and dick
>>
good genes aka bulimia
>>
>>28463783
You need at least some salt senpai
>>
>>28463763
>SKINNYFAT
>PERFECT NUTRITION
pick one
>>
File: 1462038309296.jpg (68 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1462038309296.jpg
68 KB, 600x596
>>28463813

shoo shoo gains goblin shoo get ye gone
>>
So these sorts of Chads sleep with a bunch of women, but isn't there a possibility that this causes them to stall in development to some degree? I mean isn't it possible that despite their looks they still have to jump through all sorts of dehumanising, soul-crushing hoops for this female approval? Like posing in a photo like this?
>>
File: nuitongue.jpg (306 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
nuitongue.jpg
306 KB, 894x894
>>28464839
he's not saying it anon, he's typing it. it's an abbreviation. it means Kilocalories. do some fucking research next time
>>
>>28463813
Seen a million times. Any of those guys can still get virtuely any girl they wanted dispite being the best counter examples /r9k/ can muster. My college roommate even looked like the spergy looking guy in the glasses. He still easily got any girl he went after.
Sure you can just post uglier and uglier people, but it doesn't much defend your case.
>>28463763
I've been to the gym exactly once in my life, and I feel to self conscious to go again. I imagine those guys did a lot of dirty bulking and lifting.
>>
>>28463763
>been lifting for 18 months
>gained 35 lbs
>low body fat
>still look small
>>
>>28465273
>its goes against my narrative, it MUST be wrong!
kys autist
>>
You also have to consider they have been playing sports almost daily since they were a kid and have been weight lifting in off seasons since high school. When you're that active, you can eat whatever the fuck you want. In fact, you sort of have to.
>>
>>28463813
Holy shit, dude in the upper left corner has the worst proportions I've ever seen.
>>
>>28463763
No, those dudes did 1-2 cycles of roids and now lift regularly to maintain because they enjoy it. That and they don't fap which fucks up your testosterone levels.

I keep telling you guys most of your problems stem from low test. The depression, perpetual boyhood, the lack of motivation... You don't need psych meds, you need testosterone. Stop fapping first of all, eat healthier and avoid xenoestrogens. If your body doesn't sort itself out you need roids. There's no shame in it these days, the kikes have stunted Western men's growth because they want our empires to fall so theirs can rise.
>>
>>28465214
>m-muh genetics!

You're a fucking retard. That's not at all how it works. Calories in, calories out

And it's easy to stay in shape off the McDonald's dollar menu. They have all of the calories listed on every item
>>
>>28467477
>muh calories in, calories out meme

Then why doesn't everyone look exactly the same when they go on the same diet and exercise routine? Why are there differences in muscle amount and shape between human males, let alone comparing them to women or apes? Do the apes eat more calories even though they don't lift and it magically transforms to muscle and not fat?

>hard mode: Don't use the "your body isn't immune to thermodynamics" meme
>>
>>28467391
>I keep telling you guys..

And no one listens because no one is retarded to take medical advice from anonymous. What robots really need isn't more/less chemicals and more contrived notions of masculinity. What they need is manual labor out on the land and to connect back with nature.

Also please don't stop projecting. I'm not at all like what you probably think.
>>
>>28467477
It's mostly calories in calories out, but what a person's body does with sugars and how it metabolizes fat depends on genetics. Ever notice how some Mexicans get super fat when they're older? Even the aging process comes into play, they age super quickly so their metabolic system goes to shit. They'll eat a pizza (mostly simple carbs (sugars) and grease (oil is fat)) and their body just can't handle it. They won't metabolize it as energy, it just stores as fat, then their body doesn't use that fat as energy it just keeps it stored. I use spics as an example because the different races are all very diverse in what their bodies do. Majority of niggers and asians can't digest dairy, you want to tell them their diarrhea isn't genetic and that their body should handle food the same way yours does? Eskimos can eat pure blubber and not shit out their intestines, they actually metabolize it as energy. They have (or had) an almost no carb diet and could metabolize fats and proteins into energy over long periods of time without getting ketoacidosis.

So yes obviously "genetics" does come into play. Its mainly what your thyroid and liver can process. Most people that say that though are using it as an excuse to eat tons of shit, nobody's body is designed to process shitty foods and especially aa much as they take in. It's a vicious cycle, once your liver and thyroid go to shit, and especially your hormone system, you're going to have trouble getting back to health.
>>
>>28463783
No salt is bullshit if you aren't sensitive to sodium triggered high blood pressure.
It makes you loose weight, but it's only less retained water and has nothing to do with muscle or fat.
>>
It's not genetics, though. It's all in the mind.
If you're fucking Stacy all the time your body is going to be working at a much higher rate than if you're a depressed virgin.
>>
>Chad born with good genetics

>if he eats under maintenance (rarely since he is rich and had Stacy mom or gf to always cook great meals for him) his metabolism slowed down to not sacrifice muscle

>if he eats maintenance: perfectly fine

>if he eats over maintenance: 90% of extra calories go to muscle not fat, regardless of if he works out
>>
>>28467619
>They won't metabolize it as energy, it just stores as fat
Damn, I really have to cut out sugar then..
I've been cutting calories, but I'll usually have enough for something sweet, though I'm not sure it'll matter if it's only one thing a day.
>>
>>28467727
That's normal for fructose and has nothing to do with age. It is metabolized like alcohol in the liver and goes straight to fat.
Sweetened food is poor poison, fruit is okish because it comes with a lot of fibre.
>>
>>28463763
So you think these people eat pizza every day?
>>
>>28467765
pure (and poor because it takes years to kill :^)
>>
>>28467674
>calories magically transform into muscle

this is what /r9k/ believes
>>
>>28467776
Just befriend a Chad and be amazed of how much garbage they eat.
>>
>>28467674
It goes to muscle recovery and doesn't store as far because
A) testosterone is at play, as I stated above
B) he's actually doing athletic activities (which will raise testosterone levels naturally)

If your muscles are stimulated they have to recover, and guess what they do when they recover? Get bigger and stronger. It's a reversal to the vicious cycle I described above, it's a sick cunt cycle of getting more ripped and masculine, not to mention confident not only psychologically but biologically.

>>28467727
It would help if you exercised more, but if you know your body can't handle it then yes avoid. A lot of people can't, that's especially true with age or if your test is low like an old guy's. Again with the test, you don't realize how much of a factor that is.
>>
File: Diogenes-the-Cynic-400x230.jpg (24 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes-the-Cynic-400x230.jpg
24 KB, 400x230
>>28463763
Calories in, calories out. Why don't you run Starting Strength and get big instead.
>>
File: 1462779227483.gif (1 MB, 432x233) Image search: [Google]
1462779227483.gif
1 MB, 432x233
>>28463763
the dude in the middle is fucking insane look at that pizza cutting
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.