[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People here in /r9k/ usually complain without knowing they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1452306542348.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452306542348.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
People here in /r9k/ usually complain without knowing they have their lives kinda sorted out.

Most of them live in a 1st world country, are attending good colleges and will eventually get a gf even though they are always going like "tfw no gf".

Where are the true outcasts? The college dropouts, the ones that had talent and even then they managed to fuck up their life, the minimum wage slaves, the ones living in shitholes, the ones that even if they ever get a gf it will be something out of despair and will end up living life with a person they are like "meh" with...

Did they all migrated to magicianschan or are some of them still here?
>>
How do scum no life criminals who live in drug ridden ghettos get GFs and consistent sex?
>>
>>28463696
>How do scum no life criminals who live in drug ridden ghettos get GFs and consistent sex?

Prostitutes and ghetto girls who share their underclass mentality
>>
I don't participate even on /r9k/, it's too normie for me here, except for certain rare threads.

Wizardchan is too depressive. There is nothing really for outcasts, just go ghost mode.
>>
Most are under age mericucks anyway. I feel no sympathy for the antichrists.
>>
>>28463696
They're not pussies. Try not to be a pussy.
>>
People like that realized that complaining on here is futile. What does it accomplish? There's no point in complaining to your nearest ones (family), so why would you do it on the internet to anonymous strangers?
>>
File: 1460975343473.gif (489 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
1460975343473.gif
489 KB, 500x415
>>28463741
Well, for me i do that cause i feel a connection with those who share my life experience and sometimes i feel better about life in general and learn to accept it

>>28463722
>Wizardchan is too depressive

It depends. There are some mega comfy threads. The only problem about wizardchan is it being so slow.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.