[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's pretend for a moment that I am a literal billionaire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Arnold.jpg (92 KB, 599x437) Image search: [Google]
Arnold.jpg
92 KB, 599x437
Let's pretend for a moment that I am a literal billionaire and could you give $10 million USD at the drop out a hat.

Would that be enough to help turn you into a normie?
>>
that would give me incentive to become a NEET
>>
>>28463577
yes, it would. easily.
>>
>>28463577
would money cure my social anxiety you mean?

not by itself, no.
>>
>>28463577
Without a doubt, but I'm not a pure robot
>>
>>28463617
Yes, it would. Imagine the clothes and car and hookers and respect you'd have. Instant normie.
>>
>>28463577

Yep. I have looks. Just very poor.
>>
>>28463617
>would money cure my social anxiety you mean?

It would cure mine for sure.

Only reason I have anxiety to go out and socialize is because I am a poorfag with nothing to be proud about.

If i had 7 figures in the bank, a big house, a nice car I'd have a lot to talk about. I could even make up a business without worrying about it failing or anything and just say I run that business. Since I'd have a lot of expendable money I'd invest in some unique interesting hobbies that would allow me to gain character which would give me stuff to talk about.

I wouldn't be so focused on how pathetic I am, I'd be focused on how awesome I am.

What does this all tell me? If I was born into a rich family I'd 100% be a normie. I can't handle the thought of having to life a poorfag/middle-class life, living week to week....I just can't do that. For me it's all or nothing.
>>
>>28463577
With that amount why would I care
>>
File: 1462767707552.jpg (72 KB, 642x939) Image search: [Google]
1462767707552.jpg
72 KB, 642x939
>>28463577

1mill would be enough for me and it would make me able to expand that wealth and secure all my future generations. this way I will never have a family, becasue I can't afford it, I don't have 100 000$ for an apartment, 10 000$ car, food for me and future family etc... working 20 years alone to get that money, and becoming a father when 50yo doesn't sound appealing to me. So I deciden to make money and never reproduce for the sake of unborn human beings, you can't make children while being poor, making them suffer and work just to be able to exist. Only the lucky ones made it, and you can't count on that, thats not responsible. I wan't my offspring to have all basic needs fulfilled, so they can work on themselves and utilize their talent, whatever it may be.
>>
>>28463577
It wouldn't be enough unless you forced me to use that money for normie purposes. My dream my entire live has been to become a secluded, eccentric richfag.
>>
File: 1462666017868.jpg (45 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1462666017868.jpg
45 KB, 700x800
>get 10 million dollars
>get gf the same day
wow talk about lucky
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.