[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over her? I miss her so much. It has been one year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 17911.jpg (37 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
17911.jpg
37 KB, 225x350
How do I get over her? I miss her so much. It has been one year and I always only thing about her all day.

Pic is not her.
>>
>>28463395
I listen to ex-military or jenny death and remind myself its all vanity and i should live life for myself and my goals, fuck feels
>>
>>28463395

strangle a puppy as you watch life fade away from its eyes.
>>
>>28463465
How is it all "vanity"? I don't see what vanity has to do with it at all. I know that things like love are completely illusory and not actually special, but I'm constantly suffering despite being aware of this.
>>
>>28463515
What your doing is useless and will only waste your time I can't help you but I know it doesn't offer anything good just being sad.
I just stopped giving a shit about those kind of things, I only see them as acquaintances, quick chit chat and
"I fuck em off cuz I ain't them"
>>
File: Bedroom-2.jpg (509 KB, 920x1120) Image search: [Google]
Bedroom-2.jpg
509 KB, 920x1120
>>28463395
>not actually special

How delusional can you be?

If it wasn't special everyone would have it and this board wouldn't exist.
>>
>>28463765
What I mean is that "special" things are all completely in your mind. It's much like how a secret is mysterious and intriguing simply because you hide it, when in reality it is just a plain thing like any other. It's all pretend, an illusion, or delusion.
>>
>>28463815
Going by that perspective, everything is in your mind and nothing is special.

In reality it's just a plain Lamborghini, or family bonds are just all pretend and illusion.
>>
>>28463893
>Going by that perspective, everything is in your mind and nothing is special.
That's correct. I don't participate much in the world for this reason.
>>
>>28463902
>not participating much in the world
>life revolves around one person who once loved you

pick one?
>>
Oh well man. I don't know. For me there have been 2 >hers

The first was in highschool, she dated me to make her boyfriend jealous and we never had any sexual contact.

How to get over that is simple and I wish I knew. I missed her because I felt insulted, my pride was hurt. I needed to not need her or someone to validate me.

Now I've had a 1 and three quarter year relationship end, and after a strained couple of months of us trying to work out what will happen, she never wants to speak to me again.

This time my heart was hurt. I'm not sure what to do here.

I keep hoping she'll call, all the petty shit we argued about is meaningless now, I just want to watch infomercials on my tiny couch with her again.
>>
>>28464082
I don't see why I need to pick one. My life revolving around her means pretty much just doing nothing but thinking about her. I do not interact with others, or her, or anything, other than /r9k/ right now. Also I'm not sure if she loved me, I doubt it, even though she said so.
>>
>>28463395
Meet someone new is the number one cure. Otherwise, it could take years to get over someone if you really were in love with them. You never will be totally the same without them.
>>
>>28464434
Well, I have met many new girls, but none of them are like her. She is a very rare sort of person. I only want her.

I think that I need to die.
>>
>>28464459
That's unfortunate. I suppose there's really nothing to make those kind of feelings any easier. Just don't go and off yourself over this. It's not worth it. You'll get over her after a really long time, and then nothing will bother you anymore. It will harden you up, but it will tear you down first. That is, assuming you don't still have another chance to woo her. You could always try again, unless you're 2000 miles apart like I was from her when we were separated.
>>
To be honest, you probably won't.

I still miss him after 6.5 years and don't see it ever going away. There have been others since, but it always ends because I just don't feel for them the way I felt for him.
>>
>>28464637
why the break up then?
>>
>>28464703
He left me because I'm mentally ill and he wanted to have a family with someone strong and reliable. I'm not sure if he ever even loved me.
>>
>>28464725
It's possible to be strong and reliable despite being mentally ill. What kind of mentally ill are you?
>>
>>28464884
I know, and I've come a long way since. We were really young when we were together and I've matured and learned a great deal since. However, it's hard to be as strong and reliable and as good a wife and mother as someone who isn't mentally ill. And anyway, it's not like he'd take me back now even if I was completely cured and had a great life.

I'm depressed and anxious.
>>
>>28464968
Why do you love him so much?
>>
>>28464968
I think everyone in the wake of smouldering love gets depressed and anxious to some extent. But you also learn to fend for yourself. Being alone makes you stronger, not weaker as a person. If not great company.
>>
>>28465005
I never felt lonely when I was with him.
He was usually happy in a very contagious way, and I had the power to make him even happier by showing him how I felt about him.
He was playful, funny, sweet, considerate and just very easy to love.
We shared most of our goals and values, in particular we both had a greater than usual need for security, and being with him made me feel safer just because I had someone by my side, fighting the same battles.
No one else has ever been as vulnerable, sincere and genuine with me as he was.
He relied on me with some things he was bad at dealing with, it made me feel needed and capable.
He was the first person in my life to treat me like family.
He was a thoroughly good person: moral, consistent, kind, empathetic, hard-working and intelligent.
I don't know whether I love him because of this or whether this is because I love him, but to me he is the most beautiful person I've ever seen.
>>
>>28465047
I've been depressed and anxious since childhood. It isn't because of the breakup, although it did get a lot worse when he left me.
>>
>>28463395
>Pic is not her.
She is a good voice actor though. Does your HER also have a good voice?
>>
>>28465742
I just chose the picture because she looks slightly similar.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.