[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make an okcupid profile with Lexi Belle pic >"girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image_b256e5aae[1].jpg (42 KB, 448x469) Image search: [Google]
image_b256e5aae[1].jpg
42 KB, 448x469
>make an okcupid profile with Lexi Belle pic
>"girl gamer" 420 persona
>the messages pour in
>women try to arrange threesomes with their husbands
>dorks try to talk to me about video games
>no one recognizes me
>mfw I ignore all of their pathetic attempts
>>
>>28463317
play your cards right and the free steam games, pizza, and money will come showering down on you. :^^^)
>>
And they want us to feel bad for women.
>>
you should try to get pics of the sluts and post here
>>
>>28463388
>>28463347

I might do something. I usually just ignore the messages. I haven't tried to string anyone along. It was mostly an experiment.

I had made a real account and got nowhere.

A sorta ugly chick I know made one too and got nowhere too.

I make an account with a pretty chick and BAM 300 messages come pouring in. I'm currently clearing out my inbox to get more.
>>
> Hi are looking forward to episode 7? I'm unsure personally.

> Blunt I know but would you be interested in a threesome while watching big bang?

Guys are so fucking terrible on dating sites.
>>
>>28463449

> we should smoke a perfectly rolled joint, courtesy of my master artisan rolling skills, while exchanging music and drinking some quality craft beers that are world class rated on BeerAdvocate--thoughts? Gotta play some dotes as well, ranked only obvz.
>>
I'm updating the profile now. What should I add for anime? She has to be a total boring pleb.
>>
>>28463657
Naruto

Original blend of herbs and spices
>>
>>28463680

Girls dont' like naruto.
>>
>>28463657
spicy wolf
batman
>>
>>28463405
>A sorta ugly chick I know made one too and got nowhere too.

People always say ugly women do well on dating sites. I knew that was bullshit
>>
>>28463716

She's pretty plain and even a little ugly and her profile wasn't very good. Her heart wasn't into it. She's since got a boyfriend but has never had any luck with dating sites.

Of course, I sent her a message with my fake Lexi accont, but she didn't reply.

If you're half way pretty or gorgeous you're swimming in it.

My profile is listed as bisexual so I'm even getting a constant barrage of women messaging me.

> Morning. nothing is better then smoking a joint ant eating some pussy lol
>>
>>28463716

>>28463405
>A sorta ugly chick I know made one too and got nowhere too.

>oh no, chad didnt message me

>People always say ugly women do well on dating sites. I knew that was bullshit

are you fucking shitting me, people have literally created fake accounts with shops of eggman's face in a female body and still got a handful of messages.
>>
>>28463657
Death Note and Trigun
>>
>>28463683
nobody likes Naruto

nobody likes anime

well, faggot cuck incels do I guess
>>
>males still try online dating
I gave up like 6 years ago
>>
>>28463767

Too many needy men. Women can be super picky.
>>
>>28463845
that applies to dating in general. all the selective pressure is on men, women just need to select a suitor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.