[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date a fat chick /r9k/? Pros: - you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
Why don't you just date a fat chick /r9k/?

Pros:
- you don't have to take as much roids as you have for a normal girl and you can eat normally, as long as you have a powerlifter physique it's ok
- if you give her weed she'll love you forever
- great blowjobs, kinky in bed
- will be into your stupid nerd shit like GoT or Super Mario
- extra income from her camwhoring

Cons: ???
>>
>>28463203
>Cons: ???
- Is fat.
- Wouldn't go out with me anyway, like every other girl.
>>
>>28463203
> will be into your stupid nerd shit like GoT or Super Mario

10/10 bait, made me sage.
>>
>>28463203
Bc they want bishonen anime types that are out of their reach, I tried it in college and it didn't work
>>
>>28463240
It's true though, look it up, they always have retro game tattoos and shit.
>>
>>28463203

Because where I live, fat chicks get chads too.
>>
Because fat girls don't want to date fat guys.

>tfw no gf to lose weight together with
>>
>>28463266
How does this work, considering there's one girl for every guy?
>>
> That list of pros

Consider suicide
>>
>>28463308

Women would rather be Chad's 5th fwb than be a normal guys only one. That's just how it is today.
>>
File: 1432487587487.jpg (84 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1432487587487.jpg
84 KB, 612x612
I lost weight but still chubby so I would be hypocrite if I didn't try with fat chicks. But they don't want me and most have boyfriends and orbiters. I must say fat chicks have high standards, they date above average guys. That's the power of having a vagina.
>>
cons:
-will literally make you want to throw up everytime she gets naked or you catch a smell of her

Nah, I'm good. There are so many ways in which people can be ugly and being fat can be fixed. If they chose to not fix it, all hope is lost. I prefer dying a virgin.
>>
>>28463203
BECAUSE
>Their vaginas stink all the time
>Their assholes stink all the time
>Its impossible to fuck them from behind unless you have a 12 inch cock
>They crush you
>>
BECAUSE
>They don't want me either
>>
File: 1460517871988.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460517871988.jpg
128 KB, 1080x1080
>if you give her weed she'll love you forever
that's a negative
>great blowjobs, kinky in bed
probably just a feminazi blowjobs are opressive
>will be into your stupid nerd shit like GoT or Super Mario
that's a negative
>extra income from her camwhoring
that's a negative
>looks like shit
>will became fatter
>smells like shit
>everyone will make fun of you
>will never be /fa/
>kids will be fat
>no discipline or self respect
>wanting to fuck a cellulite blob
>then she will became even more fat
>>
>>28463357

And that also makes total sense
>>
>>28463434
>i am literally underage
Go away.
>>
>>28463393
All vaginas and assholes stink all the time, unless she just took a shower. Maybe sometimes the smell is worse on a fat chick if her diet is absolute shit.

It is indeed not impossible to doggy them, sure the fat might be in the way a little but It's not that bad. I haven't fucked actual land what's though, so that might be different.

They crush you, yeah, maybe if you have brittle bonus or you're merely a skin-covered skeleton. Build some muscle and suddenly no problem. Then again that way you can up your standards and get a healthy chick.
>>
>>28463290
I'm not fat but I've always had a (non-sexual) fantasy of dating a fat guy and helping him lose weight and become super fit and attractive.

>>28463203
Anyways, I've had fat female friends in the past and they're all the same - they think they're God's gift to man, they have horrible hygiene, they're thieves and liars, and they're lazy with no actual interests outside of Netflix and eating. No guy should have to settle for that.
>>
>>28463542
>LEL LE MEME MAY MAY

fatty detected
>>
>>28463585
Land whales* autocorrect I like your ass when you pass by, but way too much troublesome, we can't be together.
>>
>>28463203
Stupid nerd shit is Mario?? Fucking kill yourself you fucking nigger cunt. Please erase yourself from this planet fuckstick
>>
>>28463203
Wu-Tang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28463593
>No guy should have to settle for that.
Yeah, being alone forever is so much better. You just described a regular woman btw, nothing specific to fatties.
>>
>>28463773
I guess I can't see it through a guy's eyes but I don't think anyone should settle for being miserable with someone just for the sex. And I never said those traits were exclusive to fat women, but most fat women have those traits.
>>
>>28463203
Nah bruh, my sister is that girl, and although the guy she's with isn't exactly getting NTR'd he's still in a much worse position than if he were single
I don't pity him.
>>
>>28463203
She's so fat that wall is starting to crack at the bottom
>>
they still want and expect only chad to like them tho dude

thank fat acceptance for that.
>>
>>28463203
none of that is true for all fat girls though. the only fact that remains the same for all of them is that they're fat
>>
Chubby women are crazaaaaaay. The social pressures to look sexy that are put on women fuck up their brain something fierce. You would not believe how many fat lesbians have tried to get sex from me just so they can get validation. Give them even a shred of attention and they won't leave you alone. Yes they are crazy in bed too because they feel the need to overcompensate.
>>
>>28463801
>just for the sex
ITT a woman once again proves that they're only capable of a base, mercenary outlook on life.
>>
>>28463203
That girl is gorgeous as fuck man
>>
File: 1421363725285.jpg (140 KB, 800x1279) Image search: [Google]
1421363725285.jpg
140 KB, 800x1279
>>28463203
Depends of how fat. I think I may be secretly a nigger since I love thick bitches.
The rule is, fat is good as long as it maintains the form. Which automatically discards morbid obese women with fucked up legs and shit.
>>
File: 1459514737958.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459514737958.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>28463203
I could never, even to save my fucking life, be attracted to a fat girl. They just look so hilarious to me, like they are not even women but some sort of fat blob humans or some shit. They are so clumsy, they move weirdly, talk weirdly, smell funny and i imagine the sex would be restricted to certain positions so you can get the fat out of the way. I don't think i can even get a boner for a fattie, they just look stupid.

Besides nowdays they also expect chads so fuck that shit.
>>
File: rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png (13 KB, 252x297) Image search: [Google]
rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png
13 KB, 252x297
>Stretch marks on tits
>Stretch marks on gut
>Stretch marks on thighs
>STRETCH
>MARKS
>ERR WHERE

Fucked a hooker that was on the bigger side once. When she was on top it was like being crushed and fat will restrict penetration more than your think when you're on top.

Also pic related - her thirty fifth birthday and second stroke
>>
>>28464194
I love thick bitches too my wife is that way I like a girl with a soft tummy and big thighs that I can rub while I eat her pussy and asshole god I love chubbies so much
>>
>>28463380
>tfw no qt shy gf who's afraid to speak up
>>
File: barbie.jpg (108 KB, 721x750) Image search: [Google]
barbie.jpg
108 KB, 721x750
I'd so fuck this and have banged other big bitches. FTW
>>
File: bbb.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1080
AWWWWW
YEEEEEEEEEAHdesu
>>
>>28465516
>>28465478
Cute, not a big fan of massive legs like that though.
>>
>>28464194
Gf is a thick little bitch
Huge ass nice tits, little bit of a gut. Love smashing her tight pussy. Always loved thick bitches though, always will.
>>
>>28463240
GoT is so nerdy xD
>>
I did
>lose virginity to fat chick
>she post all over my facebook, it auto accepts cause I literally created it a few months before due to coworker pressure
>had no idea on facebook settings
>get warnings from family
>people at work stop talking to me, assume I must have issues if I would date a chick like that

Know what the sad part is? First time with here I did not even cum and every thing was ruined the next day due to her facebook post. I dated her after that cause I figured what did I have to lose at this point? Just a needy, lieing, manipulative fat chick who kept trying to trap me.
>>
>>28463203
Joke is on you op, even the fattest chick rejected me in high school because she had (a perfectly healthy looking) boyfriend from university.
>>
File: 1432826564133.jpg (72 KB, 634x878) Image search: [Google]
1432826564133.jpg
72 KB, 634x878
When you say fat you mean over 200lbs?
>>
>>28463766
as my brothers and i reighn rebelious changing the courses of time, devils no longer exist as God cypher Devine, all minds one no quesstion, now check it.

perhaps we could go through lessons, or might SHOT be a pussy protestin, coming with that lip professing? you must take ALLAH for fool wheres his jewel? is he using Mathematics as a tool?

tell me, Destroy robs God and i came to Build, shit is so real inside you distill back in the form of mist. you wishing you did the Knowledge before speakin, seakin where you went wrong and why would i bring you such physical harm.

heavenly the God stay bent 5%
>>
>>28463203
>GoT or Super Mario
>nerd shit
hello r.eddit
please kill yourself
>>
>>28464035
The number of fat lesbians who have tried to have sex with you is 0
>>
If you've ever dated a fat chick you should seriously fucking kill yourself for enabling them to think their appearance is okay.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 23452345345.jpg (135 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
23452345345.jpg
135 KB, 500x403
>>28466829
dats one ebin post m8
i r8 8/8
>>
>>28466834
this

fat chicks are a plague
no reason at all to be that fat

fat chicks in college are still fat despite having all the free time in the world with their joke majors. meanwhile half the men in engineering are fit as fuck
>>
I'd rather fucking masturbate
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.