[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel nothing anymore? I was at the beach recently,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cold.png (432 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
cold.png
432 KB, 960x640
Anyone else feel nothing anymore?

I was at the beach recently, and I used to love being near the sea. Gave me lots of feels. But now I didn't care, and I have no interest in anything anymore.

Is the worst feel? The lack of them?
>>
>>28463171

Feelings are for women
>>
Same, i don't even feel angry about anything, just a gray mass. No joy or anything.
>>
>>28463171
Last time I went near the beach, I stayed in my hotel room watching anime. I used to love to swim and just walk on the beach. Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
I teeter back and forth.
Music helps me feel those feels again. Though generally I am lifeless.
>>
Very few things move me. In my room right now are a few hundred books and comics, games galore both in cases and on my Steam, models to paint, movies to watch, and even weights to lift.

But I have no desire to do any of that. Not a single thing really interests me. Most things don't excite me. The newest games that will be shown at E3 in a month? Odds are not one will make me want to play it. Trailers for movies? They just aren't interesting. It extends to everything.

I have no desire to do anything. I don't want to live.
>>
I haven't felt anything in a few years. I still cry uncontrollably for around an hour each day.

My biggest wish was to at least have a passion. Something to work towards and improve upon. Fuck anhedonia.
>>
>>28463265
Same here. People always say that we should have hobbies and interests. I find nothing interesting anymore, and I don't enjoy things like I used to.
>>
>>28463171
thats what happens when you do drugs, you messed up your brain and now everything looks stale and boring.
>>
>>28463171

The problem isn't you no longer love the beach.

The problem is you no longer love yourself.
>>
>>28463364
#deepfam

But yeah you're right, but if I did i'd be deluding myself.
>>
File: 1441267311316.png (762 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441267311316.png
762 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw affectively blunted for as long as I can remember so I dont really care much
>>
>>28463324
That's depression for you. Even things I once liked no longer interest me on the same level. I want to learn a variety of things in theory, but the effort required (and the fear of failure associated with trying those things) keeps me from doing them.

Maybe one day I'll improve my handwriting, learn to dance, to fence, to play the violin, to compose music and to cook more than the most basic meals. Maybe someday.

But most likely not.
>>
>>28463452
Why are we this way?

Everyone around me just lives and are happy. Their lives are nothing special but they are content and have a sense of purpose and direction.
>>
>>28463171
You are evolving from the world of the sensual into the world of intuition. In other words, I believe it to be a common change of personality type. You will no longer find interest in sensing, so instead you should read books and entertain new knowledge.
>>
>>28463482
I'm not able to look past the negative of life. I stew in bitterness and resent people happier than myself because they have found a way to either cope with or outright ignore the tragedy and callousness of the universe and thrive instead. Something my pessimistic viewpoints haven't allowed me to do.

I don't truly want anything bad to happen to them. If I must admit it yes, it is good that they've found that sense of purpose and that desire to push forward. I'm just jaded and envious because I don't feel the same way.

Damnit, why don't you just see how shitty the world is? How unfair and how tragic it is? Doesn't that bother you?
>>
>>28463171
I wouldn't say I feel nothing but I am definitely missing a large amount of feels and I seem to be losing more over time...

Long story short I didn't feel anything when I had a close encounter with a wild black bear. It stared at me and I stared back... I guess I'm really not afraid of death.
>>
>>28463656
I don't know about that. I am less interested in science than I used to be, and learning has become tiring.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.