[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I think I fell in love the other night. >Go out to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: weird.jpg (47 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
weird.jpg
47 KB, 400x300
Robots, I think I fell in love the other night.

>Go out to play videogames IRL with a few people I know
>Girl comes over, kinda quiet, acne scars on her face
>Doesn't make eye contact with anyone, sets up laptop, plays league alone
>4am rolls around, most everyone goes to bed
>We get to talking somehow, and every detail of her interests me
>Gamer.
>Has epilepsy (I do too).
>Draws things that only an epileptic would understand.
>Into science, from a philosophic POV (though I'm an actual physicist)
>Talked about how she was here to do art, wasn't sure if she was gonna stay
>We go to bed (obv not together)
>Next morning as she's leaving, I ask her if she's going back to her hometown
>"No, I live here now."

I got her on facebook two days ago but I'm fucking terrified of talking to her. I don't wanna spaghetti :(
>>
>>28462947
Please at least try op, do it for us and he out of here please op at least fucking try. Just add her as a friend and ask her basic questions don't ask her if she wants to go out, tell her you really had fun that night and thought you were really cool and would like to talk more that's it now more no less pls op, but this has to be done in person. But add her too.
>>
Oh shit didn't read you got her on facebook, if you can find her in person do what I said if not. Then Fuck it post it senpai. Tell her you enjoyed the chat and would really like to get to hang out again.
>>
File: 1445111864888.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1445111864888.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
>>28462947
get outta here OP. If you can manage it, you deserve it. Escape.
>>
WTF. this is exactly me...... like every fucking thing you named. even the acne scars & epilepsy........................................ have i found my doppleganger femanon??? WTF.
>>
>>28463048
>>28463079
Oh man I am going to, I just need to figure out what to DO. Truth is, I don't play league, so it's hardly a thing to do together.

I sent her a paper (https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.4616.pdf) to read because she seemed really interested in it, I guess I could message her soon and ask her what she thought of it, to start conversation.
>>
File: 41 nope still not yet.jpg (166 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
41 nope still not yet.jpg
166 KB, 428x600
>>28463095
Don't scare me with the prospect of her being a robot too O.O I might actually explode.
>>28463090
thanks :3 I come and go when my life feels figured out or broken...
>>
>>28463097
YES do that, and ask her what other games she plays and if she 'mostly plays league' ask her to go to an arcade or something dude plsss m8, if you do this we will live through you. You golden bastard.
>>
>>28463124
No arcades here :( I live in a tourist town with very little to do. I'll try to figure something out. Really wishing I didn't live with my parents right now. T_T
>>
>>28463170
what did you play at the /notLAN/?

find a new game neither of you have played and start it together. unless that's weird. got a 24 on the empathy thread. don't do anything i say

nerds like ya'll should like Paradox games, right? Stellaris just hit today, it's pretty dope.
>>
>>28462947
Just one question: where do you go out to play video games?
>>
>>28463207
She's SUPER DUPER into RTS style games. The rest of us spent the whole night playing in the Overwatch beta. I used to be a competitive Heroes of Newerth player, but I got very burnt out on MOBAs when DotA 2 came about.

I bet I could play SOMETHING against her, maybe try to impress her with starcraft skills I don't have.
>>28463244
This was just at a buddy's house. We do LAN parties maybe once every few months.
>>
>>28463267
Rent a hotel and host one m8
>>
File: 1445900484419.png (1 MB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
1445900484419.png
1 MB, 1024x736
>>28463267
EU4 and CK2 are both good long-form RTS. Co-op or PvP. Your call. Stellaris feels kinda low-level after those two, but it's fun Sci-fi kinda like Sins on a bigger scale. HoI3 and Vic2 are around WWI and more focused on just combat and less politics.

Their SimCity ripoff is pretty good too, but not quite an RTS.

I'm jealous and i want to live vicariously through your success. pls follow up thread eventually
>>
>>28463281
Eh unnecessary, I'd just ask my friend to do another at his place and I'm sure he'd be down. Hotel would be weird.

I've gotta pass out though...thanks for talking dude.
>>
>>28462947
>>Has epilepsy (I do too).
>>Draws things that only an epileptic would understand.

what are things that only epileptics understand?
>>
so have you talked to her yet OP?
>>
>>28463349

having seizures
>>
File: 38 mind is sort of muscle.jpg (198 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
38 mind is sort of muscle.jpg
198 KB, 408x600
>>28463349
Consciousness splitting and ability to assign thoughts to the separate "threads" (which are their own sub-me's). Increased interconnection of neurons leading to synesthesia, but on a higher level (I call is thoughtesthesia)...where sounds translate to concepts, feelings translate to visuals. Muscle movements connect to meaning and belief.

Art is also a little...weirder, than most peoples'. Like for instance this picture, might just seem abstract to you, but to anyone w/epilepsy, it'll click real fast.
>>28463363
No, it's hella late and I'm getting to bed for real this time :X
>>
>>28462947

>4am rolls around, most everyone goes to bed
>We get to talking somehow, and every detail of her interests me

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This is how I started talking to my ex-gf who was "le special snowflake" to me, just like this girl seems to be to you. We fell in love with each other too fast. We were a bad match and she ended up cheating on me after three years together.
>>
>>28463396
Is there something I'm missing with the image? It's just a abstract depiction of the human body which is fairly regular.
>>
>>28463407
...could it be? T?
>>
>>28463396
yeah, thats an aura m8, i am epileptic too hence why i asked but thats some im a special snowflake level bullshit.
>>
>>28463488

sorry what? does the girl's name start with T or the guys?
>>
OP sounds like an autist and looks like a factor straight out of Gaia with all of those shitty emoticons.
>>28463048
A great battleplan if you're a beta that wants to be friendzoned. He should just ask her out now but he won't because he's a pussy.
>>
>>28463487
Well ya, only people with epilepsy will understand the picture,
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.