[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leftists will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1462460674183.jpg (119 KB, 1004x673) Image search: [Google]
1462460674183.jpg
119 KB, 1004x673
>leftists will defend this
>>
such a tragedy. that little white boy is so cute too. very smoochable.
>>
Why would you ever think "leftists" would defend something like this? Do you mean they think criminals, even very disturbed ones like this one, still have rights and must be treated humanely? Or do you mean they don't think something like this should reflect on all black people? You think that's "defending this"?
>>
>>28462924
dat lil cracka dun goofed playin on our turf nomsayin
he gots what he axed fo
mai boi jamarion dindu nufin
>>
>>28462924
Tbf it isn't the kids fault. At that age, kids have a limited concept of morality and choices.

It's probably the parents fault. I'd bet 50 GBP that there's something abusive about the kids parents.
>>
B-but he a good boi he dindo niffin right guys?
>>
>>28462924
Not really, no.

>>28463060
He made a conscious decision to stab another human being. It is his fault.
>>
>>28463137
Come on, it's pretty obvious that he's nuts if he stabbed a 9 year old for no reason at all. Not even an abuse family can explain a completely random murder like this.
>>
>>28462924

I don't see the problem here. One less white boy around does the world some good.

Nice black boy will get a slap on the wrist. He's the true victim in this.
>>
File: 1436428714362.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1436428714362.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>28462924
This looks so fake it's not even funny. Actual source or gtfo.
>>
>>28462924
>extremely violent
>when hurting someone doesn't feel guilt, empathy or remorse, but only shame instead.

It's just your usual sociopath. People like this are hopeless. Only moral thing you can do is lock them up somewhere and feed them other inmates to abuse instead of random people. I've read that between 1 and 4 percent of US population are in fact sociopaths.
>>
File: alt-rightist.png (558 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
alt-rightist.png
558 KB, 1000x721
>>28462924
>see thread
>pic related immediately comes to mind
>>
File: 1462120337017.jpg (22 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1462120337017.jpg
22 KB, 445x604
>>28462924
Life isn't fair. Shouldn't have called a feral nigger dumb and black, don't know what else to say other than people should try to prevent this shit in the first place.

Don't wear promiscuous clothing if you don't want sexual advances, don't fuck around with wild animals unless you want your faced mauled off, don't make fun of ethnics in public, don't insult Muhhamed in public.

Stop having death wishs and you won't die.
>>
>>28462924
I have a lot of SJW friends and whilst I see eye to eye with them on many issues my opinion that the death penalty is justifiable for certain crimes is often derided and I'm looked down on for it.
However, this is one case when imo it's really valid. This child made a conscious decision to murder another human being with no remorse and likely very little chance for rehabilitation. What possible good comes from keeping him alive other than us preserving our own feeling of moral superiority? This kid is a damaged and sick animal, you put down an animal like this. Humans should be treated no differently. IMO their crimes are magnified due to consciousness and their decision to commit the crime.
>>
>>28463161
Yes it can. Being abused during development severely and permanently stunts gray matter development, it's pretty safe to assume this kid had a shit family life.

Look at his eyes, psychopathic stare. Looks right through your soul.
>>
>>28463278
Yeah, but some of these people actually use their disorder for good.
I've heard lots of CEOs and Surgeons suffer from some variation of APD.
>>
Wow, this nigger is only 12 and he's already murdering at a high school level!

Daily reminder that blacks are 13% of the population and commit 53% of the murders, the average black IQ is 85, and that the gap between black and white will never close simply because of genetics.
>>
>>28463780
>the average black IQ is 85, and that the gap between black and white will never close simply because of genetics.

What if only those with an IQ over 100 were allowed to breed? Wouldn't this raise the average within 3 generations?
>>
Normies get BTFO.

Thanks Jamarion
>>
>>28463823
Possibly. You'd need a really wide gene pool to avoid inbreeding, probably would also have to test every person to weed out any faulty genetic recombination.

This is sort of already happening in western countries with immigrants in general.
>>
>>28463823
no logic allowed
only feels are real
>>
>>28463884
*large

tbo
>>
>>28463682
Good reason to out him down. He will never be sane, should just give him the chair to save future victims.
>>
>>28463650
those who are unwilling to risk thier own safety for the sake of their own freedom deserve neither freedom nor safety
>>
niggers should just be sent back to africa. absolutely nothing good has ever come from inserting niggers into a civilized white society.
>>
>>28462924
Kids 12, not his fault. He'll probably end up leading a more fulfilling life than you autistic robots when he comes to terms with what he's done as he gets older. Fuck off back to pol you cretins
>>
>>28462924
Leftist here.

Black kid is obviously in the wrong here. He should do the time.

>/pol/ actually thinks leftists are a homogenous collective who agree on everything
>>
>>28464726
Come the fuck on, he was 12. Not 5. I'm no prodigy, but "don't kill people" was pretty much in my head by that age.

Though you're probably (definitely) just trolling in a dead thread.
>>
>>28463859
>young kid
>normie
faggot
>>
Little guy's precocious. Most of them don't get their first kill until 16.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.