[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sjw woman gets btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 02mag-stubblefield-master768.jpg (68 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
02mag-stubblefield-master768.jpg
68 KB, 768x512
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/25/magazine/the-strange-case-of-anna-stubblefield.html?_r=0

entertaining longread for you robots

>jewish sjw woman with messiah complex
>makes a career out of ranting against white supremacy and ableism, black people must be protected at all costs bs
>convinced herself a mute, retarded black man with cerebral palsy and mind of a toddler was in love with her
>has sex with him twice (aka raped him twice without his consent)
>plans to leave her black husband with whom she has two kids to marry him
>got convicted of two counts of first degree sexual assault and will face 10-40 years of prison time
>>
favorite quote:
Anna had begun to argue that a person's intellect - and the degree to which he or she is "disabled" - could be as much a social construct, as much a venue for tyranny, as race, gender or sexuality. It was, after all, white elites, she wrote, who first devised measures of I.Q. "as both a rationalization and a tool of anti-black oppression."
>>
subhuman piece of shit needs to be gassed
>>
How do you keep your children from turning into delusional weirdos as they age?
This is what scares me about having kids.
>>
how does anyone get this demented? why do people listen to these nutjobs in the first place?
>>
>>28462676
>a mute, retarded black man with cerebral palsy can still get sex
when will it be my turn?
>>
>>28462818
when you pay the hooker $250
>>
>>28462676
Just don't have jewish or liberal kids. Problem solved.
>>
>>28462862
Just don't have *kids. Problem solved
>>
Jewish women are insane
>>
>>28462676
Be a strong and masculine man with good morals. Lead by example. Most sjw retard types have had no father figures and that's the source of their troubles. It's always daddy issues.
>>
finished reading the article and she essentially fell in love with herself. holy hell
>>
>At his request, she said, she pushed down his pants, loosened his diaper and performed oral sex on him.
all my dreams go like this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.