[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here think they have fried their head on drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1462295184498.png (794 KB, 1216x819) Image search: [Google]
1462295184498.png
794 KB, 1216x819
Does anyone else here think they have fried their head on drugs? I used to experiment with everything and now I think I'm fucked. What do?
>>
Build yourself a time machine
>>
Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and ask him for help to turn your life around.
>>
>>28462588

You mightve fried your brain, but the damage is reversible. Its called Neurogenesis. Excersize, eating right and learning will snap you back into shape, if not even better then you were before.
>>
>>28462613
Jesus doesn't repair your dopamine receptors, silly.
>>
>>28462707

But excersize and a proper diet does.
>>
>>28462745
That is correct. Thanks, God.

Sorry your son's such a worthless faggot. You and my dad have a lot in common.
>>
Just get some sunshine and fresh air. Breathe deeply and chill.
Peace and wellbeing is pretty boring though. Time to get into a hobby or new addiction.
>>
File: homer universe.jpg (259 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
homer universe.jpg
259 KB, 1284x980
Well, there are varying degrees to which you can "fry" your brain. Have you done a lot of meth? That's a pretty sure way to do it, but other drugs will simply alter your perspective on life or ruin you via addiction (ie heroin).

I've done lots of MDMA, some 2ci, 2cb, lsd, psilocybin, mescaline, salvia, cocaine, PROBABLY a little meth (thanks MDMA), and in terms of prescription drugs, adderall, oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine, lamictal, zonisamide, depacote, tegretol, keppra, and a few other seizure medications. Aaaaand probably some other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Now, as a kid I wanted to be a physicist/engineer. I did all this shit, I still want to be a physicist, but now I have an even bigger drive to understand things. I certainly messed with my head and had to recombobulate myself to be able to do the math again, but nowadays I'm doing a pretty good job of it. My intuition is sharpened (I think probably due to LSD) and my drive is bigger.

Not everyone is like me obviously but hey...
>>
>>28462856
>probably due to LSD

If the cool kids at Silicon Valley are doing it, it can't be a bad idea.
>>
>>28462856
You sound like me in the middle of a manic episode. Well good luck on the comedown friendo because guess who just dropped out of his math units?
>>
>>28462856
Im glad somebody else has done mescaline on here
It seems so rarely mentioned
>>
File: Coming Out of the Shadows.jpg (175 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
Coming Out of the Shadows.jpg
175 KB, 500x490
>>28462889
I'm goin down there in a few weeks, gonna get a vial :D
>>28462905
I'm not really sure what you mean. I actually haven't done anything in about three years.
>>28462908
It's kind of awesome in a weird way. I did it under horrible circumstances and without knowing what it was, but there were certain aspects I loved.
>>
>>28462973
Thats a bummer man because theres nothing like brewing a cactus you grew and cared for yourself and having a beautiful experience
>>
File: ooohedidet.jpg (113 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
ooohedidet.jpg
113 KB, 540x541
Woke up, did a line of coke that i got from darknets, gotta say the new deathgrips album is going well with the rush

any other robots fucked up?
>>
>>28462663
do this and keep on it or youll slide backwards
i got /fit/ then let it go to waste and now i feel worse than before
>at uni
>can't study
why.
I've completely isolated myself from pretty much everyone except family, main contact with other people is my cousin, mother, and the people i ahve to deal with at uni, wew
>>
File: come-on-die-young.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
come-on-die-young.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1000
>>28462588
OD'ed on spice once, it's been two years since I've strictly gotten my life together. I'm fit now and make steady money with a fulltime job.

I still don't feel right.
I haven't been the same since.
>>
>>28466539
>spice
thanks for reminding me of the hellish time-loop trips where you do the same shit 1000 times and feel like you're stuck in time and are going to be stuck in the same one second for all of eternity, the most horrifying feeling of all time
>>
>>28462588
Lmao this entire semester has been a blur for me. I did so much acid and shrooms that I almost went syd barrett man.

After the first time I did LSD, there was just like loads of unanswered questions, so I dropped again and again and again. I also was smoking tons of pot too, and eventually I think the combination of the two gave me some HPPD.

Then I got into shrooms, and really I've had like no negative effects. Although the trips are way less fun than LSD, and more introspective.

But yeah I'd be in like two states this semester. Tripping and recovering from a trip.
>>
i want to say yes but i honestly dont believe i was any better before
>>
>>28462588
That's what you get for your degeneracy you normie faggot
>>
File: wojnew.png (18 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
wojnew.png
18 KB, 1280x800
>>28462588
Same here. THC fucked my brain hard. Now I'm more schizophrenic than ever. Also alcohol fucked my brain too, and I am also retarded. And my body is fucked too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.