[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 years old >don't have a drivers licence >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1449958103629.png (1 MB, 1452x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449958103629.png
1 MB, 1452x2000
>20 years old
>don't have a drivers licence
>don't know how to use public transport
>>
>>28462415
hey it's me

what is your b'day btw?
>>
>>28462435
17th of march

original post
>>
I'm 29 and I have no clue how you are suppose to use public buses. I feel bad for you, most parents jump start their kids with getting their license, it just shows that chances are your parents really don't care about you.
>>
>>28462415

>don't have a drivers license
Find a way to get money and save up for lessons, it's really not that hard to learn especially now that you're older. Even when I was 17 I was pretty much comfortable driving in regular traffic after just one hour.

>Don't know how to use public transport
You give the money to the driver/machine at the front and you get a pass. Look up how much bus fare is and a map of the routes online. Buses typically arrive at a stop every 15-30 minutes in a city.
>>
That's pretty pathetic man. Did your parents just not care enough to train you in basic life skills? Did you at least go to school?
>>
just buy a bus pass senpai
>>
>>28462415
>25
>no license, don't know how to drive
>know how take take public transportation

It's almost impossible to do anything without a license. You need an ID for everything. I use my passport as my ID and it's embarrassing as fuck. It's like, yeah I'm a fuck up loser every time.
>>
>don't know how to use public transport
You walk through the door and sit down, that's literally it
>>
>>28462415
I don't even have my permit yet. Granted, I live in a big city so I can get around with the metro and it's not like I could afford a car anyway, but still. 20 years old is really late, it's going to be embarrassing to walk into the office next week and apply for something that I was supposed to get when I was 15.
>>
The only time I tried to use the bus there were too many blacks on there. It really sucks because the city is building really nice trains all over the place, but I'm afraid I'm going to get raped by niggers.
>>
>>28464105
I used my learners as ID for the past 8 years.

Only now closing in on my manual license because the job i have made it mandatory.

Not going back to welfare.
>>
File: 1443137428668.png (348 KB, 680x455) Image search: [Google]
1443137428668.png
348 KB, 680x455
>>28462415
>have driving license
>too scared to drive
>>
>>28462415
I didn't get my license until 22. Feeling fine, now.

You can do it.
>>
>>28464118

Oh yeah, the only women that take public transportation are coal burners and black and Hispanic women. Even they will mug you. You're better off finding another way.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>got drivers license at 19
>parents gave me a car
>>
File: 1234285766798.gif (181 KB, 140x105) Image search: [Google]
1234285766798.gif
181 KB, 140x105
>>28464189
My father bought me a new car when I turned 16 to apologize for beating me when I was little.
>>
fuck driving and fuck drivers. walking is the true robot transportation
>>
>>28464202
Did you run him over with it?
>>
>>28464238
Not until he stops letting me NEET around.
>>
>>28464148
I had similar issues. Try driving alone on quiet backroads in order to build up confidence
>>
File: 1456005589138.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1456005589138.png
7 KB, 205x246
>17
>pay for driving lessons
>driving is pretty easy
>have to read 1 million pages of shitty trafic rules
>never been into reading and can't concentrate on it for more than 5 minutes
>after 8 driving sessions it's time for the driving test
>fail because faggot fatty mc fatty gives me the wrong directions and says shit 3 seconds before I should do them
>fail rules/writing/reading test (kind of expected)
>feel really sad and disappointed
>goes outside
>driving teacher asks how it went
>can't hold it in.jpeg
>starts tearing up/crying
>walks away
> ~1000$ wasted on nothing
>parents tell me to re-do it
>don't want to go back to the driving teacher after crying like a baby

I guess I don't need a drivers license after all.
>>
>>28464276
You don't have to go throw a teacher you know, it's like almost nothing to take at the DMV in this state, and they only charge that much to keep spics from getting licenses. Have your parents take you to a small town outside the city so you can do it on back roads.

Actually, I don't even think they make people do the driving tests in my state anymore. All I had to do was sign a paper saying that I had driven so many hours under the supervision of a licensed driver while I had a permit, though I was over 18.

But anyway, reported for underageb&.
>>
>>28462415
>Didn't get license until I was 21
>Don't know how city buses work, never been on one - never will
whew
>>28464263
This.
>>
>>28464263
thing is I live in a major city. Highways are very tense and I get cut off a lot. Nothing I could do but try to be as cautious as possible all the time. Parking is another scary thing here. Because theres not enough space for everyone and if I take it too slow I get beeped to hell
>>
>>28464263

I disagree. For me, we practiced for a while on parking lots, neighborhood streets, etc. It just made jumping into driving with traffic that much more intimidating. Practice around the neighborhood until you can accelerate and stop smooth, as well as make good left and right turns at intersections to get a feel for the handling of the car. When you can do that you're pretty much ready to jump into some light traffic.
>>
>>28464324
I don't live in the US and it was in a small town. You have to go to the city to learn the trafic and shit anyways and that's where I failed.

>reported for underageb&.
Kek.
That was a few years ago, I'm 20 by the end of the year.
>>
File: 1324878549580.jpg (148 KB, 521x451) Image search: [Google]
1324878549580.jpg
148 KB, 521x451
>>28464469
Oh. Sorry. You can report me if you want.
>>
>>28462415
Could be worse, I got my drivers license at 17 but haven't driven in years and only had one year of expierience, but now I have to get back to driving I'm so rusty at driving now and I have to relearn getting into traffic
>>
>>28464105
I don't know what country you are from but at the DMV they do give you a non-drivers license I'd
>>
>>28464553
Also I recently got mocked and called a retard because I never driven a truck before so I it took me ten minutes to figure out the column shifter on the side of the wheel, it was automatic so it's obvious but I'm so use to having the shifter on the floor.......fucking redneck pricks, but atleast I know now
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.