[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be able to get attention from hoards of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451492292186.png (253 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451492292186.png
253 KB, 640x480
>you will never be able to get attention from hoards of people and make money and get free stuff being a NEET purely because you have a vagina
Why did I have to be born the wrong gender?

I can't even be a trap
>>
As a female, how do I go about this?
>>
>>28462376
Take images of yourself and post them on different forums, pretending to be interested in whatever fucking topic

Start camming

Maybe stream games

That's it. You can fuck yourself and play games all day and make more money than a 9-5
>>
>>28462347
Even if I was a girl I don't think I could stomach doing it. I hate misleading or feeling like I'm taking advantage of people, so even though it's easy money I'd probably still keep to myself.
>>
>>28462376
Hang yourself.

sesame seed
>>
>>28462376

Be my gf and I'll give you money. It's that simple.

Do you want to go the dirty route or the clean route? If dirty, whore your body out for money. If clean, play video games on twitch with a camera on you and wear somewhat revealing pajamas and guys will eventually find you and donate to you while masturbating.

Same result, just different input.
>>
>>28462619
No problem, if you were born a girl you'd lack empathy
>>
>>28462619
You would be female so your brain would be hardwired to extracting easy cash from betas.
>>
OTOH, if you have a vagina, that is literally all people will ever care about. You have no dignity, because even if you aren't a sex worker, people will perceive you as one.
>>
>>28462704
It's been shown over and over again in studies that women and men have similar levels of empathy. Men have less if the study doesn't somehow make it appropriate for them to show it despite gender roles.
>>
>>28462704
>>28462716
In my experience women are not always succubi whose sole purpose is to leech off others. I know it's not a popular opinion around here but there you go. As such, I'd like to believe that male or female I'd still have the same integrity.
>>
>>28462746
all this means is women are good at faking empathy
makes sense since they are all sociopaths
>>
>>28462764
If you have to assume that when one sex displays empathy it's fake, and when one the other one does, it's real, then you've left the realm of evidence and entered the world of your own personal opinions and biases. By all means believe what you will, but be aware that your beliefs are somewhat less respectable as anti-vaxxers.
>>
>>28462725

Well, that IS all a woman is. Her entire life is based around her vagina and she is coddled and given protection because of it. Men put her on a pedestal
>>
>>28462804
it's all assumptions really
science cant read thoughts yet after all
but given how women act i'd say it's a good assumption that all of them are indeed sociopaths

>anti-vaxxers
dont bringing up irrelevant bullshit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.