[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wall Street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Wall-Street-Gordon-Gekko1.jpg (29 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
Wall-Street-Gordon-Gekko1.jpg
29 KB, 400x527
Daily reminder that real alphas are on wall street and ruling global economy.

>banks,markets,politics
>millions,even billions
>apartments and houses
>drinks,restaurants,clubs
>sexy wife/ a lot of pussy

>People outside this world aren't real alphas,they are nothing compared to them.

So wallons don't call someone alpha as fuck,unless he works on wall street and don't call yourself beta,while you can work on wall street and be successful in the financial world.
>>
>>28462196
Pfehehehehe Yeah sure kid, whatever you say. A small contingent of disgruntled poorfags can literally slaughter all of wall street.
>>
Fuckin jew faggots
>>
>>28462196
They're not alpha males. They're jewish financial parasites who get their position due to government corruption and nepotism.
>>
>>28462880
>They're not alpha males

yes they are
maybe they aren't even jewish,but whites
and they rule the economic system of Europe and even the rest world.
>>
>>28462196

I fiddled on Wallstreet.

Actually, Wallstreet is the center and capital of the world influencing everything from politics in 3rd world countries to wars overseas to what you absorb on the telly.

And most of the men that work their are spineless and soulless betas all hungry for a commission.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.