[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most socially unacceptable place you've fapped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11
File: 37 KB.jpg (37 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
37 KB.jpg
37 KB, 316x237
What's the most socially unacceptable place you've fapped?
>>
last row in school
>>
>>28462167
OP's mom's room
>>
>>28462167
in my room with my roommate awake and 4 feet away from me

or an alternative answer could be in the school swimming pool disabled bathroom with a menustral pad i found in the trash can during the end of a swim meet

fuck when i really think back on my life i realize how pathetic it is
>>
File: yum.jpg (32 KB, 443x315) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
32 KB, 443x315
>>28462250
>a menustral pad i found in the trash can

son...
>>
>>28462270
I licked it
>>
>>28462270
Oh fuck I actually thought of something that might be more socially unacceptable

A few months ago I stole panties from a laundry machine of my uni and fapped in an unlocked "electrical closet" i found in my apartment building

fapping with panties is pretty cool because they have no side things so you can feel the warmth of your hands on your dick with the softness of the cloth, also the electrical closet is a really comfy room, they locked it the next week though, i really hope it didnt have cameras (what the fuck is the purpose of that room anyways?)

i think those three are pretty much my most socially unaccepatble faps, can't think of anything else
>>
Airplane desu
>>
>>28462286
holy shit this rattled my bones
>>
Friend's garage
>>
>>28462167
Either on the top bunk of a bunk bed (with a person below, I got caught eventually cuz I did it for years.)

Or in a parking lot inside a car.
>>
>>28462167
Grandparents' bathroom, whilst they were sleeping.
>>
>>28462336
this is child's play anon, it's embarrassing you even think this is socially unacceptable
i fap every time i ride an airplane because its not often you get to cum from 10,000 feet in the air

>>28462387
>Either on the top bunk of a bunk bed
I've done this before too
even worse, my dad was sleeping in the lower bunk
luckily i do not think he ever noticed although the bed was super creeky, not a safe place to fap thinking back on this now
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1024x966) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1024x966
Oh damn this thread just made me remember the whole situation of a fond memory I have secretly fapping on the school bus

>sitting across from qt I had a thing for
>she has a very fertile body type, absolutely high test
>bus clears out except us two and a few kids in the very front rows, we're in the back
>the bus is hitting all the bumps in the road and she's got a massive chest and she's wearing this tight white shirt mmm
>I find a way to secretly rub myself right there and then
>don't finish but it was godly, let's just say that was the first time I ever did homework right after I ran there soon as the bus stopped

>looking back how I did it "secretly" was I took off my jacket, draped it over my front, and went at it while staring at her the whole time
>she was just looking ahead and would've seen me in her peripherals
>we were also talking right before that and suddenly stopped

JUST
>>
in an alleyway once during high school
>>
>>28462420
Thanks for the you!

I'm just saying that on an airplane is the most depraved I've been. Not that I top you at all my man :^)!
>>
>>28462326
anon wanna take turns blowing eachother in said room
>>
The bottom of the bunk bed while my friend was sleeping up top.
>>
In a class next to a hot female student I was wearing baggy jeans
>>
File: 1460593888540.png (237 KB, 641x329) Image search: [Google]
1460593888540.png
237 KB, 641x329
>>28462518
The room is locked now...

during this summer I want to learn how to pick locks so I can sit on the roof of my next year dorm alone and not be bothered

>>28462473
have you noticed how for some reason it's a lot harder to fap up there in near-space? I think the pressure fucks with your dick or something, it takes me a lot longer on planes
>>
Some 4/10 girl used to live in my House, back in the school days.
On one weekend she had all the qts from school over and they stayed at her balcony and chatted about things
I was home alone, so I quietly sneaked on my balcony which was right above hers and fapped to the qts talking (they also talked about me while I was literally cumming to them)
>>
>>28462167
Public bathrooms are the most socially unacceptable place I've fapped. Not particularly exciting.

When I was 14 I had a wet dream in a room full of sleeping people and had to hide my cum-soaked boxers, go clean off, and change without making enough noise to wake anybody up. It was nerve wracking.
>>
>>28462559
>they also talked about me while I was literally cumming to them
this is the scariest thing i've read on this site

imagine if you were fapping to their voices and then they started saying "hey girls you know that weirdo Anon? I bet he is the kinda guy who faps to us"
>>
>>28462167
in the backseat of my car with my dad and his friend were driving.
>>
On the field in the middle of our high school football game.
>>
File: jean-luc.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jean-luc.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
ah, reminds me of one of the most degenerate things I've ever done.

I was staying with my uncle at his home in NJ one weekend in 2008, and around late at night when everybody else was in bed I remember seducing his dog and sucking if off while masturbating on his living room couch. I think the dog liked it, he looked a little uncomfortable tho. I loved taking advantage of a little dog like that. It was so fucking hot.

It was a little bichon friese dog or whatever you call them.

I'm a dude btw
>>
>>28462614
Well they talked about me want Ing to study EE and how hard thats going to be
I think I got good relations to them, although I never did much with them
>>
>>28462167
gfs bathroom while pretending to pee while she was right outside the door
>>
In the front seat of a school bus, directly
Behind the driver
my mom was the driver
>>
>>28462719
why the fuck would you do this

>>28462693
why the fuck would you do this
>>
Classroom
>>
>>28462167
Church basement bathroom.
>>
>>28462731
idk. I guess I'm a little fucked up.
>>
>>28462752
how did the dog dick taste
>>
>>28462167
Hospital
>>
>>28462773
I don't remember much. Kind of like a human dick tastes. It was really veiny and warm.
>>
bathroom on an airline

i was like 14 at the time and the in flight movie gave me a boner so i just went for it
>>
>>28462712
She wouldn't fuck you?
>>
File: download (7).jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7 KB, 205x246
In my friends bedroom bathroom while he was awake
>>
Femanon here. I used to masturbate with my jacket on my lap during class then slip a hand underneath the jacket. I can't remember if I started doing it because of extreme sexual frustration or just a way to make class go by faster but I did it from middle school until I graduated high school.
>>
>>28462826
She was blowing me for like 40 minutes straight but sucked so she couldn't get me off so she quit out of frustration. I just said I had to pee then jerked off
>>
>>28462167
gas station bathroom
>>
>>28462886
That's actually what I did in middle school once.
Thankfully nobody noticed.

Next time I had an urge, I just went to the bathroom.
>>
>>28462915
Part of it was the risk factor. Made it more erotic for me.
>>
>>28462167
In my friend's living room in front of his sleeping girlfriend. I wanted to cum on her face so bad but I knew it could have a horrifying turnout. I was probably 13 or something.
>>
>>28462167

Right in the living room of my friends house. They had a painting of a naked redhead and so I jacked off to it while playing hide and seek when I was like 13.

I got caught by his parents. They asked what was I doing and if I was okay. i still finished.

Masturbated while my mother slept next to me.

Masturbated in my friends moms room while they slept on the bed and I slept on the floor.

I've always wanted to masturbate at a girls house but you know how it is, KHV and everything.
>>
>>28462167
ur mums vagina
>>
next to my sleeping sister. i was 13 on vacation for a month. i couldn't contain myself.
>>
bathroom at work
>>
I busted the biggest nut of my life onto my friends MILF moms pillow, they were on holiday and i knew where their spare key was, i went in, lubed up with her moisturiser and had an earth shattering orgasm and soaked her white pillow, did that a few more times and wiped my dick on her toothrbush, i didnt even clean up the cum just let it soak it bc it was a white pillow.

Also i knew where my neighbours spare key was, i used to go in there everyday while she was at work, drink her cheap wine til i was nice and drunk and cum buckets into her lingerie, she used to trust me with everything and never suspected it was me drinking all her booze
>>
>>28463032
That is mortifing but hilarious
>>
>>28463009
i did the same but i was like 3 feet away from her and i was 11, watching a sex scene in a movie
>>
File: 1462260654655.jpg (101 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
1462260654655.jpg
101 KB, 500x609
>>28463032
Good god man thats is hilarious
>>
>>28463032
Oh and i also regularly cum in the womens sink when at work because i think its funny
>>
>>28462167
a funeral
>>
In a bunk bed. Used to share a room with my brother. He probably knew because I figured when he was. No, we never talked about it or did anything together, incestfags.
>>
>>28462167
inside the greyhound bus while grouping this stranger wearing nothing but a tank top and yoga pants

she didn't mind though
>>
>>28465351
*groping
>>
Barbers chair while getting my haircut while I was 13. Yes I came but it was a dribble to not arouse suspicion
>>
A hot tub, next to some semen demons with massive titties. They were bouncing around when they giggled and I decided to rub one out right next to them. It was probably the most exciting thing I have ever done.
>>
>>28464131
whose funeral?
>>
>had a wank on 3rd floor balcony at uni dorm during the night
>still got caught
>>
In the bathroom of every job I've ever had
>>
>>28462420
You go up 35,000 feet anon
>>
>>28462167
in the middle of science class through my pocket when i was 15
felt good
>>
>>28462167
>livingroom of friends house
>livingroom of grannys house
>the forest
>a meadow
>in the train
>in a friends bed

ayy i need pusai
>>
File: fc6.jpg (321 KB, 1094x820) Image search: [Google]
fc6.jpg
321 KB, 1094x820
>>28462167
A pool. Also I was using a dildo.
I'm a fag btw.
>>
>>28462167
>band practice
>rub trumpet on cock
>feelsgood.jpf
>people must have noticed
>never mentioned ever
>>
>>28462167
starbucks bathroom across the country
through skype with my ex soc girlfriend
hmmm
>>
>>28462431
wew
>>28462693
oh
>>28466118
hmm
>>
>>28462167
Next to a female under a blanket
>>
playground (daytime)

there werent any kids though
>>
in someone elses sleeping bag
>>
In a friends dorm room while they were out for <15 min. Honorable mention goes to the wet dream in a car full of friends.
>>
>>28462167
Porta-potty at work. In a closet at work. Outdoors at night. Public bathroom, changing room at clothing store.

Most ashamed i've felt is when i fapped with a used fleshlight i found. Didn't even wash it before using it.
>>
at my grandparents house when I was little, I rubbed my myself on the pillows
>>
>>28466682
Oh and during class in school under table. I unzipped pants took out cock and rubbed one out. It was a round table and there were ~5 other kids sitting there. Teacher was in the room, other tables there too.
>>
At public bathroom at Awesome Games done quick.

Multiple times on multiple events.
>>
One of my mates family living room sofas, jacked it to one of the characters in pokemon arena if I recall while he went to the toilet...
>>
Tried to in a secluded part of a swimming pool when I was 12. Couldn't finish but when I swam way the life guards gave me a funny look so they blatantly knew. Probably the stupidest fucking thing I ever tried (also tried to in a hot tub around the same age)

jesus I got off really fucking lucky
>>
woods, college toilets :)
>>
File: qswO0HC.gif (215 KB, 179x137) Image search: [Google]
qswO0HC.gif
215 KB, 179x137
it would be easier to list the normal places i have fapped. doing it while driving can be difficult just an fyi
>>
Highschool urinal
Work bathroom
Car
>>
>>28462167
during a midterm in high school. wasn't fapping though, just grinding on a textbook or the desk or something. don't think anyone noticed.

if you mean a literal fap, then i once fapped in a shower that i was sharing with some friends at a hotel and turned the water off as soon as i came so when my bud went in to take a shower the next morning he was like "something smells like cum" and then tripped and fell on it while getting in
>>
>Was sleeping over at a friends as a kid.
>I slept on his bed and he slept on a mattress next to it.
>I had trouble falling asleep.
>Went for it
>>
Forest
>>
>>28462167
At work at the construction site.
Where I am right now.
>>
In friend's living room while sleeping over, I was watching skinimax at 3am which I didn't get at home.

Various hotel bathrooms with people on the other side.

Various hostel bathrooms and once in a manga cafe booth. The guy next to me was doing it too though so I'm not sure if that counts.

High school toilet.

Grandma's bathroom right next to her room, you have to past her sleeping to get there.

Nothing too bad I guess.
>>
>>28462167
In a supermarket. Not in the toilet. Just in a deserted aisle. Was terrifying but worth it
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>be on bus
>very last seat
>qt younger girl in adjacent seat in front of me
>get rock hard bonkers every ride home watching her tits bounce with every bump we hit
>pull front waste and down a little bit
>pull hoodie over now exposed cock
>slow jerk while staring at said qt who is an arms reach away
>about to cum
>ohfug.png
>move hoodie out of way and roll over
>spray huge load all over bus floor
>move it around with me show until it evaporated
>no one ever knew and I did this multiple times
>mfw
>>
>>28467137
Boners*
Waist band*
lmao fuck me
>>
>little brother and i shared rooms from middleschool to my junior year of hs
>i would jack it nightly when he would fall asleep so he didn't know
>tfw he woke up one time and thought it was our dog licking herself
It was a wild ride
>>
File: 1432055537653.png (351 KB, 900x1134) Image search: [Google]
1432055537653.png
351 KB, 900x1134
>>28462167
funeral home or cemetery, personally I can't decide which one is worse
>>
On the street. Done it several times.
Only public place I ever fapped at. Usually did it when drunk.
>>
>>28462167
at work i spose
>>
>>28462167
At work in an office room which I was using to myself at the time.
>>
>>28462167
I tried to fap in the school bathroom after accidentally edging that morning
I pussied out because it felt too awkward
>>
i had go to a catholic middle school for a year. we had to go to church with our grade every tuesday morning and i fapped in the bathroom there regularly.
behind the math building at my high school.
a few times at a sleepover with a friend right next to me.
>>
>>28462693
Hot, tell me more??
>>
>>28462167
Funeral home.
I was like 13 and got bored
>>
>>28467585
Mind if I ask where in the funeral home you did it at? For me it was a reception area the first couple times, and the bathroom after that since I started getting too paranoid.
>>
Archaeological site of what used to be a temple.
>>
Okay, let's see
> work
> grandmas bathroom while everyone was in the living room
>friends living room after a sleep over
> church bathroom
>school bathroom for all of high school
>Walmart bathroom

I'll admit, I'm kinda fucked up. I've cut back on masturbating recently, I used to average about 4 times a day now that's my weekly average
>>
>>28466113
it's that pool
>>
>>28462167
when i was 13 or so i snuck into the pastors office and jizzed in his bible.
>>
>>28462784
>Kind of like a human dick tastes.
Oh...
>>
>>28466900
>I got off really fucking lucky
I'm sure you did
>>
In bed, next to my brother who's 3 years younger.

IwishIwasmakingthisup
>>
Animal hospital bathroom. Also fucked in there with a girl who's ass was so big I could barely do her doggy-style. And no, that's not a lame joke.
>>
bathroom at work. Do it all the time.
>>
on my parent's bed i even jerked my mom's panty and 3 feet away from my younger brother once
>>
>>28462167
In my car while making a pizza delivery
Also in public showers with people next to me
>>
I like to hike a lot. There's a lot of nice trails through wooded areas around here.

Once I was all alone in the woods and I got horny so I just jacked off on a tree. I figured if any other hikers passed they'd just think I was peeing on the tree and not look. But no one did.
>>
>>28462167
Bathroom of a comedy club
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.