[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cashier remembers you and your order >never go back there again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: killme.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>cashier remembers you and your order
>never go back there again
>>
File: 124123424.png (17 KB, 183x194) Image search: [Google]
124123424.png
17 KB, 183x194
>they learn your name

you just lost yourself a customer
>>
What's wrong with that? I always enjoy chatting with the people I know when I visit wherever I go.

You people need help.
>>
>>28462136
>they remember me and my order
>ask for a discount since they know my order already and I'm a loyal customer

Who /devilish/?

Sometimes it actually works if you go to the local mom and pop chain.
>>
>>28462239
a large reason i go to some places is where i can run on auto pilot and not really have to talk to anyone other then some grunts and an occasionally "thanks".

when people/cashiers start to socialize with you at these places, suddenly i have to pay attention and disengage the auto pilot and thats annoying and 9 out of 10 times i dont feel like it.

its just easier to go some place else where you're not entirely recognized and you can still use the auto-pilot.
>>
>>28462239
get the f*ck out normalslime
>>
>>28462637
heck you, you robotic paranoid piece of oil-eating under-skirt watching no good basement dweller crap!
>>
>tfw cashier knows I got a gf when I start buying condoms regularly
>tfw cashier knows we broke up when I stop buying condoms
>>
>constantly switch up my food locations so nobody gets used to my face
>do the same thing with banks

get on my autism level
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 245x206
>>28463147
hell yeah. micromanaging cashiers' facial memory and multiple locations has become somewhat of a hobby.
>>
>Used to be a fat fuck that went to a takeaway every day for about two years
>Eventually they knew my order.
>One day I walk in and the order's already there.

Turns out I was keeping that shop in business almost singlehandedly. The owner even said that I should stop going there because she was worried for my health. I haven't been back for around three years now

I'm still a fat fuck, but that's because I don't go outside now.
>>
>>28463485
What did you usually order?
>>
>>28463147
now they all remember you, great job
>>
>>28463509

Bag of large chips. My mother used to be too tired to cook, and my father can't cook full stop. I didn't eat lunch in school either because it was shit.
>>
I've had this experience but with liquor stores. I switched it up between the 4 near my house but they all eventually recognize me.

Now that's bad
>>
>>28462158
>"hey, back again! How are you?"

I'm great, and this is the last time I ever come here.
>>
>>28462136
hahaha lol yes arent we all so le socially awkward XD

haha REEEEE XDD
>>
>>28462136
>>28462158
>>28462247
>>28462637
>>28463087
>>28463964

Hahahah DUDE /r9k/ MEMES LMAO XDD

REEEEE NORMALSHIT GET OUT

hgahahaha we so awkward XDDE

tfw die in my sleep already

hahahaha stupid normal shits outside XD reeeeee :P :P :P

hahahahaha

we all so le socially awkward xd XD we pretend like someone saying hi is le fucking terrible

hahahaaha omg i love this forum so much reeeeeeeee XDDD

seriously fuck you fucking redditor faggots who have ruined this board with your shitty reposts and memes
>>
>>28464019
>>28464003
you need to get laid homie
>>
File: 1441680406797.jpg (99 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
1441680406797.jpg
99 KB, 655x653
>>28463485
>The owner even said that I should stop going there because she was worried for my health.

je sus christ
>>
>>28464036
last time i got laid was 25th of April, but after that my gf broke up so im pretty sad now

doesnt change the fact that you guys are fucking annoying with your shitty reposts and tryhard le im the most socially awkward guy and anyone who does anything that isnt straight retarded is a reeee get out normie shit

its irritating
>>
>>28464111
now if you'll excuse me i go watch s05e02 of person of interest

goodbye
>>
>>28464019
i dont recall anything in this thread being a meme
>>
>>28462271
what the fuck is autopilot
explain please
>>
>>28464266
sorry, my autism amplifies when im exhausted

what i mean is, the socializing part of my brain is operating at 1%. not really trying or thinking about what i have to say to strangers.
>>
File: Brooke.jpg (72 KB, 903x594) Image search: [Google]
Brooke.jpg
72 KB, 903x594
>Yesterday
>Go to fish and chips place near my house
>Newbie grill cashier
>"Afternoon, sir."
>Before I open my mouth a lady from the back yells
>"Meduim chips with mustard and onion rings!"
>Cashier looks at me
>"Y-yes."
>Lady from the back yells again
>"He ALWAYS gets that order HAHA!"
>Newbie cashier does a "awww" giggle
>Feel like dying

Its always the little things that make you realise how sad your life is. Safe to say that I'm not going back there again.
>>
>>28464523
>Its always the little things that make you realise how sad your life is
pretty much.
>yesterday went to kfc for some lunch
>drive through and order the same thing i always get
>get to the window thing and its some chick i havnt seen before
>she starts talking to me about how the guy behind me got the same thing and how it never happens and proceeds to laugh about it
>she was really upbeat and told me to have a good day
>realise i have fallen for her
>literally just because she treated me like a human and talked for a bit
>drove away with tears in my eyes and by the time i got home i realised what a sad creature i am
>>
>>28464523
Am I missing something here?
Surely there's nothing sad about having a favorite you always order?
>>
It is literally wonderful talking with most small business owners. Having good conversations.

Anything else in shopping centers is complete shit.
>>
>>28464673
I'm guessing people see it as you being boring and uninteresting because you always get the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>28464673

its anxiety

they fear if they are known, other parts of them, (the messed up parts), will be revealed as well

[spoiler}at least thats my opnion
>>
>>28464146
This thread is a meme you dummy.
>>
>>28464266

It means I wanna eat a few hamburgers and browse on my phone in peace.
>>
>>28464111
No, it's not irritating, maybe it is to you, since you are a normalfag. But for us those are the situations we all might find ourselves in, even though they might be made up.

Also trips checked.
>>
>>28464673

I don't know, man. All I know is that it felt like shit. I guess I just don't like being predictable to a stranger.
>>
>>28462136
I can't go to my local fish and chip shop without getting horribly embarrassed now, cause I get the same thing every single time and they know
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
>>28462136

>"The usual, sir?"
>>
File: gandalf the ass.gif (2 MB, 266x246) Image search: [Google]
gandalf the ass.gif
2 MB, 266x246
>>28464864
Get something different then you sperg. Fuck me, I'm in a thread full of children.
>>
>>28462136
>one of the baristas tries to make small talk with you
>it turns into a disjointed mess of verbal exchanges
>i never went back
>>
>>28462136

Cook your own food. Good skill to have, saves money, and after a bit of practice you can make food that tastes as good or better than most restaurants - and it's easier to be healthier food as well.
>>
>phone up local Dominoes
>they say "oh hi, it's Anon right?"
>they must have saved my details and phone number into some kind of database

I can't even anonymously order pizza on the phone any more. At least before it was almost always a different delivery guy, but now they've got me in the system and probably know exactly how frequently I order
>>
>>28464864
Let me guess, you always ordered fish and chips? My god how embarrassing
>>
>>28464967
Little bit difficult when you're working 12PM till 9PM.
>>
>>28462136
>been going to the same kebab place 1-2 times a week for years now
>sometimes get free drinks or free small bags of Turkish sweets
>don't know their names, they don't know mine
It's a good life.
>>
File: 1462195445079.png (246 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462195445079.png
246 KB, 500x500
>At gas station checking tire pressure on my bike
>Mechanic who works there always wants to chat about my bike
>>
>>28464997
okay shit like that is the worst for me since i might not know shit about things like that.

it's fucking terrible talking to someone about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>28464977
At least now you'll get pizza delivered to you in the exact moment you feel like eating it
>>
>>28464995
Man the Turkish-run kebab places are always the best, those guys are bros. I spoke a small amount of Turkish to them once (went there on holiday before) and every time since they gave me free baklava
>>
>>28462136
Hardwired to be the perfect spy.
>>
>>28464967
I'm pretty good at cooking and like the food that I make more than what I could get at a restaurant (it's also healthier).

I don't do it because I'm depressed and lazy.
>>
>>28464997
>>28465025
>inherited an old car from the 70s from a relative
>not super valuable or flashy or anything, just old
>constantly approached by overweight middle-aged men saying shit like "oh I had one of those haha" and trying to discuss mechanical stuff that I had no idea about
>>
Why the bad feels, OP? I fucking love that. Moved to a new city and always got breakfast at Wendy's. Young black gentleman always worked mornings and got my order started before I got to the counter, then he'd hand me the bag and go " 'ave a good one chief"
Based Wendy's Larry
>>
File: batdubs.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
batdubs.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>28465033
kek'd and check'd anon
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-04-23h56m33s350.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-04-23h56m33s350.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
This reminds me:

>Call pizza place a year ago
>"I'd like a large chicken and mushroom pizza"
>This is "Anon" at "x Anon's House", correct?"
>Forgot I gave them the details like 3 years ago
>Hang up.

If they kept the details after so many years that means that they most probably still have them to this day. Fuck.

>tfw they're the only pizza place that delivers

Fuck.
>>
>buy a pack of cigarettes every day from Bengali corner store
>guy behind the counter barely speaks English but treats me like a king every time I go in there trying to make conversation giving me free coffee
>conversations are always awkward I mean I'm shit at conversation as is but this guy's cursory grasp of English only accentuates it
>eventually stop going
>go back in a year later
>"oh my friend how are you long time no see I hope you are well"
Jesus Christ leave the fuck alone just give me my fucking cigarettes
>>
>>28464819
>le normalfag xdd

fuck off newshit
>>
>>28465100
>>28465108
Christ you're fucking mentally disturbed. Just fucking top yourselves if you can't handle having an identity or interacting with others in the most basic ways
>>
>>28465197
It's awkward and serves no purpose. Why do I have to suffer a two minute conversation with somebody that barely speaks the language every time I want a pack of cigarettes.
>>
>>28465220
Such a cruel world indeed. Go live in the fucking forest then you twat
>>
>>28465197
Where do you think you are?

Originale
>>
Idk maybe because these shit retail jobs are boring as fuck and that's the only break the employees get from work is just bantering with people, like they have to keep busy and might not be allowed to fuck around on their phones that much.

Anyway I know I'd go insane if I worked at a shitty fucking Mcjob, just doing my work and standing there silently all day while everyone has bantz. Fuck that shit, I just want to do my work and go home, I didn't sign up to talk to a bunch of faggot teenagers, ree
>>
>>28464111
>anyone who does anything that isnt straight retarded is a reeee get out normie shit
only normies say that shit jokingly anyway and it's never funny
>>
>>28465197
Well if it isn't Normalfag McFagson.
>>
>go to new local fast food place
>cashier girl (6/10 i guess, fat but kind of cute face) takes order
>stand near rear wall of shop staring forward with no expression on my face while waiting for food to be ready
>notice girl is looking at me and smiling (I developed the skill to look at something while keeping my eyes fixed in the same direction so I can watch around me without making eye contact with people)
>freak out inside, what the fuck is she torturing me for
>food is ready
"okay anon, here's your order, come back soon ok?"
>mumble incoherently back at her
>leave as fast as i can, return home
>never go back
>move houses a couple of weeks later (this was planned ahead of time, I'm not that much of a sperger king)
>drive past the shop on the way out of town
>give the store the finger
>not sure but I think the girl saw me

why the hell can't they just leave us alone

i hope that place burns to the ground
>>
>>28465254
>no venting allowed go live in complete seclusion if you have a minor complaint about an occasional social interaction
>>
>go to the same subway every Saturday for years and order the same thing (meatball with extra sauce, American cheese, toasted nothing else.
>the manager recognize and knows me on a first name basis and gives me free cookies and stuff occasionally

>one day park out front and sit in my car for a minute, finish and go in, they're already 80% done making it for me.
>today was the day I wanted to try the new pizza one they had.
>they give me the meatball for free and the new pizza one since I'm such a loyal customer

the pizza one was shit, I'm glad I got the meatball to eat that night
>>
>>28465368

KEK, the most stereotypical autistic bullshit

Dr. Rodger/10
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.