[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello NEET scum Just thought I'd check in on my way to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (577 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577 KB, 1400x933
Hello NEET scum

Just thought I'd check in on my way to work, I start at 10am but really I can come in anytime I want.

I'll mostly sit around talking shit to my friends - oops, I mean colleagues, but we get on so well - and maybe arrange to go for drinks after work. There's a qt who works at the creative agency next door who I get on well with so will flirt with her. The rest of the day I'll sit around listening to music, play some guitar, maybe do some production. Life is great at a music agency.

Maybe I'll just stop in the gym on the way home too; work out, talk shit with gymbros, flirt with the female PT...

I mean, solitude and shoe string budgeting is fun I guess, but getting paid for your hobbies and hanging out with friends is just addictive.

Have fun wanking for the fourth time this morning.
>>
>>28462117
Keep paying for me, friendo. Your efforts will be forgotten
>>
>Being a reptilian faggot

You snakes will go slithering back into your holes.

Soon
>>
>>28462117
congrats you are part of the 15% of the population that doesn't hate their jobs.

I could never handle all that socializing you do.
>>
File: comfy.png (199 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
199 KB, 389x390
>>28462117
T I CK T O C K
WAGE
KEK!
DON'T WANT TO BE LATE, NOW DO YOU?
>>
>>28462875
>So much free time he can't read
wew
>>
Thanks for paying taxes faggot I'll make good use of it rolling up the bills and smoking weed with them.
>>
>>28462117
How the hell does anyone get a job like that? Connections with parents I'm guessing?
>>
File: popcorn.png (527 KB, 540x568) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.png
527 KB, 540x568
>>28462898
RAGIE WAGIE: MAKIN' UP STORIES, CUZ HE'S GOT TOO MANY WORRIES!

RAGIE WAGIE: SAYS HE WORKS WITH ARTISTS, WHEN HE NEEDS APPROVAL FROM AUTISTS!

RAGIE WAGIE: PAYS FOR ME TO EAT, GIVES ME BUX TO BEAT MY MEAT!
>>
>>28462117
All of that sounds pretty terrible
If you're going to make shit up at least make it sound good
>>
>open plan office
you don't fool me wageslave, I've seen enough threads on /g/ about this
>>
DAMN wagie mad this morning
>>
>>28462927

Nope.

Just incredibly lucky. I happened to be interning at the right place at the right time and was hired.

NEETs can have their share of my tax contributions, I don't need it :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.