[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to be happy Why can't I be happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1442253704349.gif (4 KB, 256x272) Image search: [Google]
1442253704349.gif
4 KB, 256x272
I just want to be happy

Why can't I be happy?
>>
File: digimon smug.jpg (123 KB, 1420x1080) Image search: [Google]
digimon smug.jpg
123 KB, 1420x1080
>>28461996
>falling for the happiness meme
>>
god hates you
don't feel bad he hates me too.
>>
>>28462065
What did you and OP do to anger him? Me he loves.
>>
>>28462116
He takes pity on the retarded
>>
I changed my mind I don't even want to be happy
I just want to be okay with my life
I just want to feel satisfied
I just want to know that at the end of the day my life wasn't wasted
>>
>>28462140
Pretty tough calling me a retard when I'm the one with an all-powerful war machine on my side.
>>
File: 1455692133011.webm (455 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1455692133011.webm
455 KB, 1000x563
Please I just don't want to be alone anymore
>>
>>28461996
No one owes you happiness bro, it is what it is.
You just do what you can with the resources you have. Play the hand you are given the best and the smartest you can without being a suicide pussy, that's not even an option.
It's not your fault for being born who you are but there is no excuse for not screaming,kicking and punching your way back on your feet
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.